News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

~*SwEEtesT ThAnGs*~

Started by Blaqueen, April 16, 2003, 04:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

WINNIE THE POOH BEAR thats a little bit strange..hope your husband dosen't hear that :-X :-X
the sweetest thing is eating  a very good dish on an empty stomach
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

baby_gal_84

QuoteWINNIE THE POOH BEAR thats a little bit strange..hope your husband dosen't hear that :-X :-X
the sweetest thing is eating ?a very good dish on an empty stomach

my husband and my children likes winnie the pooh bear too...
ond of love fills the life with sweet promises.

Ihsan

the sweetest thing is waking up in the morning and seeing you are still alive and in good health (and probably with good Iman  ;) )

the sweetest thing is knowing that somewhere out there, someone cares for you  :)
greetings from Ihsaneey

baby_gal_84

ihsan respect menn that so true that the most sweetest thing in the world gaskiyar ki my sister
ond of love fills the life with sweet promises.

gogannaka

sittin under a beautiful tree shade early in the mornin kana jan carbi and listening to birds singin.wai wai wai(it makes u htink of paradise.allah ya sa mu a aljannah.ameen)
try it once  8)

moha

till ballin till da day i die..............

gogannaka

u call dat sweet ??? ??? ???
i sense sumtin fishy goin on :P :P :P

Fulanizzle

)

ummita

When life screws u up....d only sweetest thing is looking 4 momma and getting that motherly love hug........that aint even the sweetest its the bestest thang!!!.................

Guys how about terrible things? saddest things? bitter things?
Mine iz: "Goodbye" is the saddest word that I have ever heard.
How about u?

No offence Dyme! Hope I didnt change d topic.......I shud hav asked b/4 ryt?.......anyways topics in forums always get diverted so.............iz alrite. ;)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

gogannaka

Terrible things?Terrible things?

i think being nervous and at the same time hungry is a terrible thing
+changin one's topic 4rm sweet thangs to terrible things is also terrible ;)  ;)  ;)(hey ummita no offence meant :D :D )

Hafsy_Lady

LOL GOGANNAKA. KAIMA KA ZAMA INSTIGATOR NE?

Sweetest thing: Taking a hot shower and drying up in fresh towels, A cupp of capucino & then watching a good movie and snoring in bed ;D

Saddest thing...mhmmmm, When I lost my favorite shoe. Does any one remmeber those sort of rubber fulani shoes. Ina Ummita? :P
:P
What you see is what you get[/b]

gogannaka

QuoteLOL GOGANNAKA. KAIMA KA ZAMA INSTIGATOR NE?

a'a hafsa kada ki hada fada fa

QuoteSweetest thing: Taking a hot shower and drying up in fresh towels, A cupp of capucino & then watching a good movie and snoring in bed
everythings sweet here but the snorings terrible :P

Borg

Abun ya koma "bitter sweet thangs".

Sweetest thing - leaving work on Thursday knowing that Friday and Monday are public holidays.

Worst thing - hitting a mega traffic jam on your way to pick up your date.

dfynest

Worst thing - hitting a mega traffic jam on your way to pick up your date.
even more terrible if having come out of the traffic jam you see your date in a car with another guy going the other way.......... and the car's much better than yours too ;D

gogannaka