News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

~*SwEEtesT ThAnGs*~

Started by Blaqueen, April 16, 2003, 04:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Sweetest thing is having a system of ur own and log on to kanonline endlessly 8),please keep it up guys

*~MuDa~*

Sweetest thang is when u r married n have enuff kids 2 take care of ya!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Eskimo

The sweatest thing is to know that you are lyk ummita or G-Naka.....a first class ustaz.
color=blue]NOBODY is PERFECT and I am NOBODY.[/color]

alimsuf

When Ur pocket is heavy, lying beside Ur beutiful wife, Ur happy children saying Good morning Daddy, all the family sitting around the dining table and afterward U all say ur salat in congregation.

Fateez

Anoda sweet thingy...

Runnin Thru sprinklerz on a

hot, 8)andsunny 8)

summerz day ;D ;D ;D

~Fateez~
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

figorms

the sweetest thing in life is to be married to ur loved one and ve an ever lasting and most joyfull life. like being on vacation, kids etc.
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
it was so sweet reading through the many posts, ofcourse, with the exceptions of some few.

May Allah(SWT) forgive all our shortcomings and, in His endless mercy, give us the sweetiest things in Aljannatil Fiddaus-amiyn.amiyn.amiyn.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Shiekh

another sweet thing is resting after a tedious day, lying in the dark(eyes closed).

one bad thing is someone breaking your heart.

ajingi

Quote from: "Eskimo"The sweatest thing is to know that you are lyk ummita or G-Naka.....a first class ustaz.

Hey eskimo, who are the 2nd class ustaz?
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

Ibro2g

In memory of the great blackqueen, fyne dyme queen, and the memories of kanoonline, I'd say the sweetest thing is realising just who u r, having a family of parents, sisters and friends. No joy on earth reaches that of a man walking into his real life...I mean finding those that are actually meant for u, those that are u.
   The memories of an old friend, in person, in life.
  Memories of a family, right there, then here....
I'm so confusing these days would`nt u say?
Safety and Peace