News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

TRIVIA

Started by HUSNAA, November 19, 2007, 06:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

waduz

Goga, um um fa! karfa mu sa rai ka mance damu bayan ka samu! Amma dai ban yarda ba, in dai Myself da kace, ni da kai ne, ko kuwa da da...da...da,....ta......wan.....neeeeeeee? DBN, SAS fa nasa muku wutan solar a layi, ya bar yin gonan yakuwanne?........... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

HUSNAA

Quote from: gogannaka on December 03, 2007, 08:36:20 PM
Haqqun.

Two Hundred thousand billion  :o :o  Ba two hundred trillion kenan ba.
Allah ya bani rabin wannan kudin.

I'll buy aunty Husnaa a brand new Super S class Mercedes benz.
I'll buy Muhsin a Peugeot 206 ta zuwa makaranta.
I'll buy Mudacriss Harry potter and the deathly hallows.(original edition)
Myself and waduz will be taken on an all expense paid trip to Disneyland.
Amira will be bought a pearl necklace.

Dan kauye na sayo mishi latest album din Justin Timberlake.
I'll employ someone who will be writing and typing all of IBB's school work.
Dan Borno kuma zan tsayar da shi takarar Gwamna a Jihar Borno.Kuma sai ya ci ko ba sa so.

Lol GGNK u will lead a very unhappy life with that much money...............
Na daya kenan.

Na biyu... if that is what u intend to do with the money then i say u r very STINGY
U have 100 trillion dollars and u just hand me a mercedes s class   I DONT THINK SO!!!
BUT I AINT ASKING FOR MUCH; JUST GIVE ME 70 TRILLION.. Na tsaya anan.. That's fair enough isnt it ?
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

IBB

Quote from: gogannaka on December 03, 2007, 08:36:20 PM
I'll employ someone who will be writing and typing all of IBB's school work.

He smile appreciate that. But m not that lazy my guy. I have two suggestions for you. You know am an accountant, pay me to manage your $100tri as well as help you evade tax. secondly I deal in corporate finance, I can help you utilise your finance to invest wisely and evade finacial risk

Quote from: HUSNAA on December 04, 2007, 05:58:11 AM
U have 100 trillion dollars and u just hand me a mercedes s class   I DONT THINK SO!!!

Learn to appreciate our dear sister. Learn

Quote from: HUSNAA on December 04, 2007, 05:58:11 AM
BUT I AINT ASKING FOR MUCH; JUST GIVE ME 70 TRILLION.. Na tsaya anan.. That's fair enough isnt it ?

I no know say our sister greedy woh! wetin you wan carri dis moni do? Dat na 70% woh. Sho! See as ur eyes dey happy e don see dollas

IHS

gogannaka

Haba Husnaa, 70 tayi miki yawa...O.k lets say the S class will be customized for you.Only one will be produced. Or maybe i'll just buy you a 25% stake in the daimler benz company so that you'll be the largest shareholder. Kin gani, i'm not stingy.

Allah sarki na manta da Waziri....shi ice cream zan sai mishi. Irin fan ice din nan. Wayyo Allah dadi.

IBB send your company profile to DB he's in charge of bids and tenders.Include your most recent projects.

DB kai kuma make sure due process is followed. We dont want anymore Ettehgates (dbgate).
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

MySeLf

Well dreams do come true sometime....
So keep dreaming Gagan.. U never know
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

IBB

Quote from: Myself on December 04, 2007, 10:48:02 PM
keep dreaming Gagan..

LOl are you being real or sarcastic

Quote from: gogannaka on December 04, 2007, 09:41:34 PM

IBB send your company profile to DB he's in charge of bids and tenders.Include your most recent projects.

DB kai kuma make sure due process is followed. We dont want anymore Ettehgates (dbgate).

(Yana 'yar-murya yana no'ke kai) An gama Sir. It will be on DB desk first thing tommorow morning Sir. A huta lafiya Sir
IHS

waduz

Goga, kar ka manta, garin dadi na nesa, wai angulu ta leka shadda! ;D

HUSNAA

Quote from: IBB on December 04, 2007, 08:34:36 PM

I no know say our sister greedy woh! wetin you wan carri dis moni do? Dat na 70% woh. Sho! See as ur eyes dey happy e don see dollas

Well its like this IBB: if u go to market to buy something worth N200, the seller  tells u its N4000,  u tell him that u will give him N2 for it. If he becomes irritated, give him a wide smile and say there is no need to get mad, because the customer is always right... ;D ;D ;D ;D
So its the same with Goga awarding me a measly s class.. my motto is " dont get mad, get everything!!"

waduz

Quote from: HUSNAA on December 03, 2007, 12:17:33 PM
kwanannan ko?
ka san abin hawa da sauka ne. :)

Yes Husna. Carlos Slim Helu of Mexico beat Bill Gates as the world's richest man in july 2007 as reported by FORBES. You can type the name on Yahoo search for details.

HUSNAA

Hey bananas are good for you
they lower risk of blood pressure rising,
boost memory retention
help lift depression. calm nervousness
are good for constipation, a hangover, cure heart burn,
the skin is good substitute for insect bite cream
is the only fruit that can be eaten by ulcer patients without causing distress to themselves

gogannaka

Interesting! Plantain will fall into the category ko?

HUSNAA

I suppose plantain will fall into that category. Hala u love plantains more than bananas. On the other hand kuma, maybe the plantain has to be eaten raw in order to get the medicinal properties of the plantain. In an soya maybe ayi killing the properties. So one has to consider that.

gogannaka

Yes i love plantain but i can't eat it raw.
I don't think frying it would reduce all those benefits.

Recently the Yar'adua Govt is goin to share 313 billion Naira to the 36 states being money drawn from the excess crude reserve and paid to the paris club by the Obj administration.The allocation ould be based on the state's indebtedness to the club.
It is rumoured that Kano state will get aroun 40Billion,which is over half of what it budgeted for 2008.

Allah ya sa mu gani a kasa.Kar su je su sace dan kam Mallam Shekarau Allah ya isa kawai zai yi idan aka sace kudin.

waduz

Goga, amin. Allah ya kiyaye sharrin kuraye dake sa rigar tumaki a jikinsu! ;D ;D

gogannaka