News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Are we romantic????????????!!

Started by gogannaka, December 01, 2003, 05:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ummita

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"Yafi karfinku ko baku iya ba :roll:
[/color]
Ooops lolz

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"You bring your lazy behind home. She welcomes you maybe with a hug and you instead giver her your briefcase, no little kiss (ko annabi (S.AW) kisses Kahdija (R.A) forehead, ku wuna no fit, infact chances are yana jin kunya ba'ayi buroshi ba :P .
[/color]
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"Kazamai irinku.
[/color]Oh mah God...........(she laffs hard)....no u didnt!!!!! :lol:

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"SAI NA NAYI ALLAH YA ISA IDAN YACE I LOOK GOOD, CUS HIS EYES DONT DESERVE IT:roll:
[/color]Pls, kiyi hankuri fah............madddddddddddd girl

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"Since when did men become clean?
[/color] Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u got it bad :mrgreen:

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"
Its even when a woman is lucky sai a siyomata lemu da ayaba and for younger boys they will bring ice cream and suya :evil: don wulakanci,
[/color] Oh....lolz lolz....lolz.....My tummy hurts.....(she laffs)......

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"Ummita wise choice you made! But if you carry dat man go house yuwa gran mama fit kill you. A rasta of all men! (This girl is insaneee)
[/color]
Errrrrrrrrrrmhmm ehemmm *coughs*...dnt know wat u talkin about.
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

bakangizo

Quote from: "mudacris"Being romantic traditionally, in ze hausa sense is going for zance at least 3 tyms a week, sfending at least 2 to 3 hours standing about 2 meters away prom each oza, bringing with u some kayan marmari n ending uf talking about birtually nothing ROMANTIC oza than "wallahi na yi mafarkin ki yau", "ai tin ranar nan tunanin ki na ke yi" and so on n when leabing, making sure u leabe behind some amount op currencies.

Being romantic again can be worshiffing your girls ficture zat u froudly disflayed on ze walls op ur room so zat all ur priends can come n c ur queen.

Being romantic z showing to ur gilr priend ur new bicycle!

:lol:  :lol:

Hafsy_Lady

SHIRMENKA NA DA YAWA MUDACRIS, TO AHAKAN ZA'A BUDURWAN? KUNA DA SAURAN AIKI A GABA.............

I SAID I WILL HOLD CLASSES TO OPEN HAUSA MEN EYE.....ON BEING ROMANTIC.....AND REAL EXAMS WILL HOLD. INA KITKAT YA SHIGANE? ABI YOU DONT FIND LOVE? ADAI ZAMACEWA AN KOYI ROMANTIC WORDS...KAFIN TA GUDU :P
What you see is what you get[/b]

ummita

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"INA KITKAT YA SHIGANE? ABI YOU DONT FIND LOVE?
Maybe wo!
As you said..........Love one tin tin :lol:
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

kitkat

Quote from: "ummita"
Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"INA KITKAT YA SHIGANE? ABI YOU DONT FIND LOVE?
Maybe wo!
As you said..........Love one tin tin :lol:

Where man go see love da irinku a gari??

I actually had a good thing ggoin on but it blew up in my face and I still dont know why.

Maybe shes been browsing kanoonline!!!

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "kitkat"

Where man go see love da irinku a gari??

Yauwaaaaaa! Yanzu naji magana, u go want toast girl she go dey blow grammar por you, irin su Hafsy ai sai mai Imfala, ko kuma cardillac.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

arubuta

tHis Is ReAl RoManCE:
a GuY, Mr. Gumbi had an argument with his wife who got too angry, packed her bags and went to her parental home.
Unfortunately for her, she had to pass her husband's place everyday she went to work or the shops.

Days passed and still Mrs Gumbi did not go back to her house until Gumbi realised that she was not coming back and he decided to go to Tru-Pep.

When he got to Pep, he bought 5 XL women underwears in different colours.

Then here comes Gumbi's wife passing by her house going home only to see one red size XL underwear hanging from the wash line....she ignores it.

The following day there is a pink one....she ignores it but she is fuming.

The next morning Gumbi sees his fuming wife approaching him,"Gumbi, no fat woman of yours will make me leave my home, I am back"!

by d way dan K U`ve sHoWN ur self by dAT pic. THumBs Up!!!!!
If all the trees on earth were pen
and all the sea, with seven more besides, was ink,
God's words would not run dry
  Q31:27

jewel(abdulgee22)

Well ibi like say this place is a talkin zone.

Ok make i add a little bit to the salt here. U know it never makes things bad to help out with the WIFE, normally when things are HOBBLY BOOLY with the new marriage things all goes fine , till when the TYPICAL INDIGENOUS HAUSA PEOPLE start getting into ur issues........ u knw who im talkin about .........they will start tellin u that dnt show ur wife u love her too much , so she takes that advantage and use it on , while for the other side of the brain(ur wifes side) they also tell her the same thing...... then when u people start doing things individually , later u fall apart. "HAUSA PSYCOLOGY"

For me, all i do is i try my best to see that UMMITA'S MUM is always happy, i normally help out with the DISHES (actually i like doing the dishes......i never mind) and i try to help out in other areas u know make her feel that she is appreciated for what she does, and for other small things that i feel i dnt need to ask her to do it , i do it myself .But sometimes i ask her for some small things that i can do to myself (but i normally do that , becus i want her to know i need her all the time). ok is like i normally come back home late...... hey u guys might know this...... HUNGRY...... so i ask her for some small thing to eat ....that b4 watching and going to bed. A simple THANK YOU , can make them feel apprecaited.
IT all takes a few things and u give someone a smile. So just try ur best and pray to GOD things good well. Notwithstanding , i always ve UMMITA to play with.

ZEZEZE watch and u will learn. By the way "YAR taka wants a PLANE thats can land on top of the roof.......just imagine????"
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

Tukurtukur

thank you gogannamu. a relevant topic.  all have been said on this topic.  however, the conflict between the various views are two fold.

one is that of modernity, or western culturised idea of romance and

two is that though traditional but decent, matured and northern (Islamic) culturally compliant romance.

al-hamz and co probably have showbiz idea of romance?

4play, bath, assist, help, smile, etc but let everything be decent and in accordance with the Sunnah.

may Allah bless gogannamu.

keep the flag flying

how are u Ummita? uwar gata!

HUSNAA

Quote from: "kitkat"Book me down for for the 1st semester, "Romance 101".

But what about those women that consider marriage a lifetime fulfillment, a final destination and a well deserved rest from  their lifelong quest for a suitable partner.

Your ravishing beauty, the apple of your eye, your twice a week salon and manicure princess suddenly decides that the chase is over and there is nothing more to prove. Sai dai ta yini a gida da zani a kirji, ita da kwalliya sai za ta je biki, and forget that hour glass figure that left an imprint on your brain hours after you saw her. Its bye bye calorie counting, in fact the only counting shell be  be doing is the hours between  meals( or minutes in some cases).

Sai ku sa darasin mata a makarantar taku for the sake of gender equality. Muma muna son romans din abin ne ya ke fin karfinmu wani lokacin...

You want a wife that is high maintenance? Then u cough up Buster!! You must lay aside the cash for the twice/ thrice weekly salon, the pedi/manicure, the spa trips, the gym workouts (or get her a mini gymnasium at home) to keep that sculpted body look, the Estee Lauder and L'oreal cosmetics ( the mid end brand names) and the clothes to keep her off from daurin kirji. Dont expect a wife to do all this just to keep u happy if she has to be the one to come up with the dough. What's in it for her? Your company? or the threat of co wife?
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

HUSNAA

But what about those women that consider marriage a lifetime fulfillment, a final destination and a well deserved rest from  their lifelong quest for a suitable partner.

Your ravishing beauty, the apple of your eye, your twice a week salon and manicure princess suddenly decides that the chase is over and there is nothing more to prove. Sai dai ta yini a gida da zani a kirji, ita da kwalliya sai za ta je biki, and forget that hour glass figure that left an imprint on your brain hours after you saw her. Its bye bye calorie counting, in fact the only counting shell be  be doing is the hours between  meals( or minutes in some cases).

Sai ku sa darasin mata a makarantar taku for the sake of gender equality. Muma muna son romans din abin ne ya ke fin karfinmu wani lokacin...

You want a wife that is high maintenance? Then u cough up Buster!! You must lay aside the cash for the twice/ thrice weekly salon, the pedi/manicure, the spa trips, the gym workouts (or get her a mini gymnasium at home) to keep that sculpted body look, the Estee Lauder and L'oreal cosmetics ( the mid end brand names) and the clothes to keep her off from daurin kirji. Dont expect a wife to do all this just to keep u happy if she has to be the one to come up with the dough. What's in it for her? Your company? or the threat of co wife?

HUSNAA

Tukurtukur

'in ba ke ba rijiya'.  wetin pass romantic like dis! :shock:

akwai romance in ze north.

Tukurtukur

gogannmu, you never notice the silent revolution going on in ze north?

courtessy of fina finan hausa, a new romantic revolution is taking place.

the songs are so nice with intimate rythms.  
i am sure with the acceptance of these films, this and the next generation of ze northerners will find new expressions in romance.

am also sure the film directors are accepting some of the criticisms for improvement to reflect the northern culture and decency.

Tukurtukur

'in ba ke ba rijiya'.  wetin pass romantic like dis! :shock:

akwai romance in ze north.