News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

~*SwEEtesT ThAnGs*~

Started by Blaqueen, April 16, 2003, 04:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulanizzle

man the sweetest thing is lying on ur soft bed and ur heavy head rests upon ur biggggg soft pillow and ur covers up to ur chin.....while its raining early in the morning....and u know deep in ur mind that its weekend so no skool to go to,,,,no nothing to do.....just sleeppppppp and dream and dreammm....
)

Sanusi_Ali

The sweetest thing is "making love and having orgasm" that what the writer may have thought subconciosly when writing this topic, and that what 1/2sy, twinkle,  most of the replies here also mean.

But may be its a taboo to say it striaght away?

Sorry for letting the cat out of the bag...

sanusi.

Fulanizzle

MY EYES DID NOT SEE THAT!

DELETE THAT MAN..IT AINT FUNNY!
)

Eskimo

mhn, me i no hear wetin Sunusi said oh! But he might right what he said is sweet but what is sweeter than lying down on "tabarmar kaba" with ones cap right to his ears under the shade of a big baobab tree and ones mouth full of kolanut after finishing a big calabash of "fura da nono".  ;D
color=blue]NOBODY is PERFECT and I am NOBODY.[/color]

gogannaka

haba sanusi yaya ka ke irin wannan magana?
Za ka sake tsokanar dyme ko da twinkle and hafsy?

Hey eskimo Goro will kill ya ;)
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Fulanizzle

I wonder! after what he said to my n?ggette....dyme
)

Fulanizzle

warrap....whats the conenction bw goroz and eskimoz.... :-/
)

dfynest

...and ur covers up to ur chin.....while its raining early in the morning....just sleeppppppp and dream and dreammm....
gurl, you just dailed my number!!!!!!!!!!! such a wonderful feeling knowing not a single drop of rain will land on you cuz you got no reason go out ;D

lionger

Anonymous

The sweetest thing is thanking Allah for making it possible and permissable for a MAN to marry FOUR wives. Thats the sweetest thing. ;D

The sweetest thing is re-uniting with my Godchild Ummita. ;D Infact the sweetest thing is re-uniting with kano online familia ;)

Anonymous

Guys how about terrible things? saddest things? bitter things?
Mine iz: "Goodbye" is the saddest word that I have ever heard.
How about u?
Terrible thing is registering to be a member since last year. Anytime I visit kanoonline, I register, but no access. That is terrible..........what is the moderator doing?

The most terrible thing is thinking of not having all the women in this world to marry. It is also the saddest thought I have evered fantasized about :P

dfynest

MY EYES DID NOT SEE THAT!
Brace yourself... I think we are going to see a lot more of that from this chap.

Fulanizzle

Brace yourself... I think we are going to see a lot more of that from this chap.

ko??  :'(
)

Anonymous

Sweetest thing is waking up and know that you are in your husband's house 8) 8)no divorce !!!!

Anonymous