News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Make Me Laugh!

Started by bakangizo, May 04, 2005, 04:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lionger

Quote from: "zizo"

Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road?
LIONGER
There were too many pro Islamic hausa/fulani people on this side of the road

zizo, no let me catch you  :lol: . Eniwe, make i add small.

EFCC: Whoever bribed the chicken to cross the road will be exposed.

GOV KALU: Any chicken attempting to cross the 3rd term road will be stopped.

GEORGE W BUSH: We really don?t care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either with us or against us. There?s no middle ground here.

BILL CLINTON: That depends on what your definition of 'chicken' is.

DR. SEUSS: Did the chicken cross the road?
                 Did he cross it with a toad?
                 Yes! The chicken crossed the road.
                 But why it crossed, I?ve not been told!

MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.: I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question.

BARBARA WALTERS: Isn?t that interesting? In a few moments we will be listening to the chicken tell, for the first time, the heartwarming story of how it overcame a serious case of molting and went on to accomplish its lifelong dream of crossing the road.

JOHN LENNON: Imagine all the chickens crossing roads in peace.

KARL MARX: It was a historical inevitability.

SADDAM HUSSEIN: This was an unprovoked act of rebellion and we were quite justified in dropping 50 tons of nerve gas on it.

AHMADINEJAD: To wipe Israel off the map.

AL-ZARQAWI: The chicken crossed the holy road to resist the crusaders. He has died a martyr in my stomach.

COMICAL ALI (former Iraqi Min. of Information):There is no such chicken trying to cross the road, and there never has been any such chicken.

BOBBY BROWN: Because that's its prerogative.

JESSICA SIMPSON: Why would he be on a road, I thought chickens lived in the ocean?

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "Bakan~Gizo"
Quote from: "Dave_McEwan_Hill"Can anybody move their ears up and down? I'm doing that at the moment.  (You'll all just have to believe me on this).
Ewww :o  Sounds like a character from a Sci-Fi flick.

Yeah...Star Wars' Yoda...Lol
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

Quote from: "zizo"Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road?

ZIZO:  

Uhh?I don?t know

OBASANJO:

U don't no Zizo? Na one yeye chicken from Otta farm be dat.  He come take leg cross to Atiku camp. If I catch dat double crossing chicken, his name is peppersoup finish!!
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

neozizo

Very good Lionger.
Husnaa loved the Obj vrsin v much.LOL
Didnt finsh d othr day cause it was time to sha ruwa.
UMMITA
A chicken is a type of domesticated bird....blah blah......blah....
A road can be dangerous,the chicken has to look right,left and right again ..blah..blah...blah
Anway,**she rolls her eyes and hisses**its obviously to get to the other side of the road!

FULANI POET
A befitting ode
about why the chicken did cross the road
it has been a story of old
and the truth has to be told,
why did the chicken cross the road?
ETE
goto www.theanswertourquestion.com
BASKET MOUTH
Sho!c me c trouble o!u no know say dem send d shicken message?
OKONJO IWELA
The chicken NEEDS to get to some SEEDS to achieve intended reforms.
TONY BLAIR
It was following the footsteps of the Rhode Island Red

bakangizo

Quote from: "HUSNAA"
Bakan Gizo, the town is at yr disposal..... give us the solution to the leg mystery I beg!! :P

Instead of drawing the 6 starting at the top then coming down and then looping anti-clockwise, you draw in reverse order, starting at the end of the loop, going clockwise and finishing at the top :lol:

lionger

HUSNAA

Quote from: "Bakan~Gizo"
Quote from: "HUSNAA"
Bakan Gizo, the town is at yr disposal..... give us the solution to the leg mystery I beg!! :P

Instead of drawing the 6 starting at the top then coming down and then looping anti-clockwise, you draw in reverse order, starting at the end of the loop, going clockwise and finishing at the top :lol:

hmm very good. reminds me of the time when i couldnt solve a mathematical problem in physics  bcos it was so simple, I overlooked its simplicity.

Fateez

Hehe, yeah dat was a good one! Who wud've thought???

Nice one!

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

*~MuDa~*

Only in America...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance...

Only in America...are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink...

Only in America...do people order double cheese burgers, a large fry, and a diet coke...

Only in America...do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters...

Only in America...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and leave
useless things and junk in boxes in the garage...

Only in America...do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we
won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place...

Only in America...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight...
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Dave_McEwan_Hill

A man goes into a Library and asks the Librarian
"Can you lend me a book on how to commit suicide?"
The librarian replies
" No chance. You wouldn't bring it back!"
maigemu

*~MuDa~*

Dave u are one funny Irish, where in the world do u get this jkokes from?
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "HUSNAA"Irish kuma?  :?

Oops!!! Must habe been intoxicated with ze joke!

Scottish!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Muhsin

Quote from: "Dave_McEwan_Hill"A man goes into a Library and asks the Librarian
"Can you lend me a book on how to commit suicide?"
The librarian replies
" No chance. You wouldn't bring it back!"

Will he ever brings it back while he's dead? NO!
The librarian had really thoght very reflectively :idea: .
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

bakangizo

The Man and the Cat
A man hated his wife's cat and decided to get rid of him by driving him 20 blocks from his home, later 40 blocks away and further away but the cat would always beat him home. At last he decided to drive quite a few miles away--so he turned right, then left, past the bridge, then right again and another right until he reached what he thought was a safe distance from his home and left the cat there. Hours later the man calls home to his wife: "Hon, is the cat there?" "Yes," the wife answers, "why do you ask?" Frustrated, the man answered, "Can you please put him on the phone? I'm lost and need directions"

Lethal Product
A dietician was once addressing a large audience in Chicago. "The material we put into our stomachs is enough to have killed most of us sitting here, years ago. Red meat is awful. Vegetables can be disastrous, and none of us realizes the germs in our drinking water. But there is one thing that is the most dangerous of all and we all of us eat it. Can anyone here tell me what lethal product I'm referring to? You, sir, in the first row, please give us your idea." The man lowered his head and said, "Wedding cake."