News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

SECRET CRUSH

Started by MySeLf, November 13, 2007, 01:21:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ummita

Mhmmm, mhmmm, inyeh, a'a,.........toh fah! Yan secret crushes kenan ;D ;)... Harda........... even u!?  :-X lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, am in stitches. Manyah na aiki fa!!! ;D Let me carry my two's jeje comot here...........
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

sadiq

Quote from: Myself on December 10, 2007, 03:27:52 PM
Quote from: Nuruddeen on December 08, 2007, 02:06:25 PM
Kin san soyayya sai a hankali. Lallai soyayyya ruwan zuma in kasha ka ba masoyi.He He He!

True nura...
Muna nan muna sauraro........hehe lol

to ke sai ki fada mana jiran me ake? bayan gaki nan kusa
oday s beautiful moments are tomorrow s golden memories.

Nuruddeen

Quote from: sadiq on December 15, 2007, 09:39:05 PM
Kin san soyayya sai a hankali. Lallai soyayyya ruwan zuma in kasha ka ba masoyi.He He He!

True nura...

[/quote

TO KINJI!
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: ummita on December 15, 2007, 06:15:54 AM
Mhmmm, mhmmm, inyeh, a'a,.........toh fah! Yan secret crushes kenan ;D ;)... Harda........... even u!?  :-X lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, am in stitches. Manyah na aiki fa!!! ;D

Joker!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D. You best keep shut or I go buss egg wo!! 3 supports from the family here and am telling. ;D

What you see is what you get[/b]

*~MuDa~*

...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

waduz

Quote from: Hafsy_Lady on December 16, 2007, 03:01:34 AM
Quote from: ummita on December 15, 2007, 06:15:54 AM
Mhmmm, mhmmm, inyeh, a’a,………toh fah! Yan secret crushes kenan ;D ;)… Harda........... even u!?  :-X lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, am in stitches. Manyah na aiki fa!!! ;D

Joker!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D. You best keep shut or I go buss egg wo!! 3 supports from the family here and am telling. ;D

Watching and waiting.... :-X

MySeLf

Quote from: sadiq on December 15, 2007, 09:39:05 PM

True nura...

Ehem! Ehemm!! What are u talking about sadiq? or talking to
someone else, but u quote my post.. hmm :-\

Quote from: Hafsy_Lady on December 16, 2007, 03:01:34 AM
You best keep shut or I go buss egg wo!!

Fasa! Fasaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! musha ruwa kwai hafsy!!!!!  ;D ;D

Quote from: Mumcee on December 15, 2007, 01:12:55 AM
Where have i been :D :D all these happening in here.
Well lets see if the coast is all clear.... i think it is.
Is the cubicle vacant or occupied, or no i believe there is someone still in there... ;D ;D Well i guess i will join the queue. ;D ;D
Oh! no is that my little one calling :o :o ooops, gotta go be right back.........

We no gree with wayo mumcee  :P
Kids are perfectly been look after, don't mind their shouting, they  r fine, just
proceed and spill it out....
Cubicle Is also empty, It has actually been empty for a while..... we are all ears!
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

sadiq

Ehem! Ehemm!! What are u talking about sadiq? or talking to
someone else, but u quote my post.. hmm :-\

HA HA HA!!!! Guess i was talking to "MASELF"

oday s beautiful moments are tomorrow s golden memories.

amira

Uhmm mufi kara shigowa, karki damu indai yaran ne ana kulla dasu ko ba hakaba
Myself the cubicle is not vacant, ke muke jira ;D
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

Nuruddeen

Quote from: amira on December 17, 2007, 03:40:24 PM
Uhmm mufi kara shigowa, karki damu indai yaran ne ana kulla dasu ko ba hakaba
Myself the cubicle is not vacant, ke muke jira ;D

What d u mean by cubicle my dear? Pls integrate!
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

waduz

MySeLf

Why don't U go and check your dictionaries and stop bothering my little sister @Waduz and Nura
That what dictionary does, tell U words you don't know.........
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

Nuruddeen

Quote from: Myself on December 18, 2007, 11:48:16 AM
Why don't U go and check your dictionaries and stop bothering my little sister @Waduz and Nura

U know the cubicle of a thing appears strange to us. Not that we dunno its meaning either but the premise its being used is what we wannan know. It has this underdog ...tone ...and...sound. Right? Lafs!

amira

Quote from: Myself on December 18, 2007, 11:48:16 AM

Thank you Yaya Myself.
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

precious

Oh wat the heck! I've been keeping this crush to myself for a long time.But bari na baku labari.
See, in my last few years in secondary school a friend and classmate came to me and confided that she had this stroooong crush on someone that comes to her house.I think it was her brother's friend,cant remember.It so happened that I was at that time very unfortunate to have been suffering a crush on someone who used to visit our house.I saw him as sooo handsome and my! was I over my head.Anyway from that day me and this friend would sit down after vacations and talk about our various crushes and fantasize.We even had this nickname we called each other and some other girls joined us with their stories.Fortunately, I was too shy to even answer the guy and then we moved cities.To cut tori short this guy is now married to one of my really close friends and we see alot of each other.
I wonder what would have happened if I had been bold enough and had shown or said how I felt then.Bold as DB says girls are these days.