News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

On The Couch

Started by *~MuDa~*, December 10, 2006, 09:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

I watched Iron man 2 (even though i haven't watched 1) and it was very very interesting.
I enjoyed it alot.
Robert Downey Jr is awesome. He added flair to the movie.

Any one seen 'she's out of my league'? I hear its very funny.

@ Muhsin,Inshaallah you will get your movies soon.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Quote from: ummutameem on July 03, 2010, 04:52:02 PM
@muhsin, kyle xy, is good, sort of like roswell, only here hes super intelligent ko, cant remember, i know its about a young alien dat has no bellybotton.

The film was amazing. I enjoyed every second I watched. Only I have yet finished; the last season (i.e. 3) is faulty. I bought a new one at CD World, Civic Centre, Kano but it still doesn't work. Returned it, they don't have another. I therefore just took another another in its stead. Mts! I can't remember when last I bought a DVD/CD with my money, my money!  ::)

Quote from: gogannaka on July 13, 2010, 10:23:56 AM

Allah ya sa; Allah ya kawo ku lafiya, amin.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

ummutameem

@muhsin, kai dan makaranta, y r u lamenting, remember all d education u ll get out of it.

im 2 busy to enjoy tv these days, i may watch but i dont concentrate to enjoy wat im watching.

caught bits n pieces of 'three men n a baby' n d sequel, very good movies.

ummutameem

watched the man in the iron mask yday, i have to give it to leo, the man can act, n john malcovich's voice is one of a kind, u cant mistake him, just like james earl john n paul bettany, distinct voices.

is anyone following america's got talent?

ummutameem

am d only one watching tv these days? pls do share wit us.

watched 'sorcerer's apperentice' and  'eclipse'(twilight), fantastic n fantastic. enjoyed both.

Muhsin

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time. Watched its pirated version yesterday.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

ummutameem

@muhsin, u shld get d OG later n watch in order to fully appreciate d movie. though some say d game is better, me, i like d movie just fine.

enjoyed an episode of criminal minds yday, spooky, a woman serial killer, which is rare, she kidnaps petite women, drug em to paralise their bodily functions then dress them as dolls! all bcos she was molested as a child n her dolls taken away 4rm her! the writers are becoming more and more creative!

nasr19

@ummutameem, enjoyed the episode too. Been addicted to Criminal Minds 4 some time now. Just like the analytical process.  Same goes for Numbers, CSIs, etc.

Muhsin

Got them yesterday, but I can, so far, only open one; the remaining are not opening. If you can remember thats why I prefer soft copy of them. My system's lens has been weakened.

Thank you.

Muhsin

^^^

It later did play it. Wonderful. You'll have my comments later, inshaAllah, as I yesterday started with Salt. What a brilliant action movie by the femme fatale, Angelina Jolie! I enjoyed every second of the film; I even panted for more.

A zillion and one more thanks, GGNK.

gogannaka

You're welcome Muhsin.
Salt was a very good movie indeed.
Maybe you should copy the movies from the disc to your system before playing them (i.e play them from your hard disk)
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Oh my God! I also enjoyed The Mysterious Curious Case of Benjamin Button so greatly. Those people are unendingly creative, wallahi. I kind of believe that Brad Pitt is a master of mystery films.

Another big thanks to GGNK.

*~MuDa~*

I watched Iron man 2 (even though i haven't watched 1) and it was very very interesting.
I enjoyed it alot.
Robert Downey Jr is awesome. He added flair to the movie.

Did you the time he transformed in Milan during his first encounter with Mickey Rourke? Awesome, ko matata da bata fiya kallon film ba, when she saw it she was stunned. ai, Dwney ya cinye, ga Iron Man II ga Sherlock Holmes in the same year.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: ummutameem on July 28, 2010, 08:59:30 PM
am d only one watching tv these days? pls do share wit us.

watched 'sorcerer's apperentice' and  'eclipse'(twilight), fantastic n fantastic. enjoyed both.

Havent watched those yet, i got them both, pirated versions, but my external drive crashed, so i lost them, pity ehn?!

Quote from: Muhsin on July 31, 2010, 12:27:12 PM
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time. Watched its pirated version yesterday.

Thats one hell of a movie, craaaaazy, really entertaining, i whad fun watching it, the effect s are perfect.
www.articlesdir.co.cc

*~MuDa~*

@Muhsin. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button is quite an old movie domin ina jin it was released early 2009, amma its quite gripping. Has anyone seen Inglorious Bastards or is it just me, that movie is crackerlackin', it has a amazing climax and outstanding performances particurlarly Christoph Waltz portrayal of "Hans Landa", Quentin Tarantino ya hadu, if you have seen Pulp Fiction (1996), you'll know what i'm talking about.

Who has seen Stalone's The Expendables, i reserve my comment until somebody does lol!
www.articlesdir.co.cc