News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

AMIDST THE CONFUSION,( diversity of thought )

Started by Maqari, March 08, 2004, 07:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maqari

first off i detest religions , let alone create one  as of the ananymous story why dont you go ahead and tell it Waziri , speak!!!!! unleash !!!!!TELL IT ALL  from the heights to the depths of it , explore  its tracts untill its every part of it is travelled and fact unravelled, leave no stone unturned , i know plenty of eager ears await to be captivated by this "story" of a mysterious caracter, as for myself i sincerly eagerly anticipate the climatic orchestra, and you Waziri have the stage ! shall we begin ....................................................

ummita

Hello ppl,
I am continually fascinated at the difficulty intelligent ppl hav in distinguishin what r views & opinions from what is merely offensive.
Right!...........this has 2 stop now! Its sickening. Seems like none of you is ready to put an end to it, so I will!!! You see dis topic started as a very interesting post I hav been followin dis thread 4 quite a while and I was looking forward & am sure alot of ppl where lookin forward to pa-take in d discussions & some have aready done so. But sooner had it begun, things came spiralling & I loosed interest. Am not ova analysin issues but dis thread is a clear proof of d ill feelings u may hav developed 4 each oda. I know it does not concern meh but it is d obligation of every MUSLIM  2 try & broker a peaceful settlement so I will speak up. Am not perfect as I equally hav browls wit mah sweeet cousins wen I wan2 watch Ricki & they want football but hey "d concept of two ppl livin 2geda 4 many yrs without havin a cross word suggests lack of spirit only 2 b admired in sheep" & again itz minor issues which we 4get in seconds. Maqari & Waziri I believe that both of u r two matured ppl wit self-respect 4 ur selves & others. On d oda hand, ur personal issues does not relate 2 dis topic or d forum as a whole. If you two wan2 settle ur scores kindly take it somewhere else. I just read a post a while ago & dis forum was receiving credits 4 being a peaceful forum now wat kinda impression will dat pessin perceive wen he cums across dis thread? Am not sayin u two r tryin 2 broker world war 3, howeva if u dnt stop these unreasonable behaviour there is likely chances it will (Allah dei yer sawake) In case u havnt noticed ur bad feelings towards each oda, juss know dat it is so obvious!
Waz, u know dat u r one respectful member wit great interlect & so is Maqari. Thoguh, If anyone has read this post dey will know dat it stareted off well, then it was more of competing agaisnt each others intelligence, then it when to quotings trying to prove someone is lying & nowwww its gone to spilling beans outta d bag.  I wud like to inform both of you that we do not wan2 hear anthing pertaining either of u. All issues in this forum shud b forum related discussions & not family affairs. Both of you are two matured intelligent men wit gud sense of humour & reasonins & u 2 cud offer alot 2 dis forum, but carry on like this isnt gonna help. So I respectfully ask u 2 drop this & carry on d whole 9 yards.....odawise we dnt c d use of d topic if it wasnt intended 2 serve its main purpose. We've heard enuff & want no more. Brothas spread peace & harmony. (& errrr dnt b embarrassed or big headed 2 go bck on a gud track juss bcus a female sista has jumped in btw cus alotta men hate that!!!) We all hav gud & bad times wit ppl but we shud maintain a best side 2 it. So Maqari & Waz if u carry on lyk this, I hav betta alternative, I will send u 6 feet unda.

Phew* dahs alot, (she laffs) So how is my mediation skills Gogannaka?(she laffs)  Gogannaka, mhmmmmmmm ai keine za'a kirer CNN wetin consine u!!!!!!!(she laffs)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

sdanyaro

I am with Ummita on this one. Please Waziri and Maqari this has become too personal. Please do not post this kind of personal things here. If you must, then find another method to communicate to each other personally. This is because I really do not think that there will be any value gain by other Online Forum members or visitors by this kind of discourse.

admin

I am with Ummita on this one. Please Waziri and Maqari this has become too personal. Please do not post this kind of personal things here. If you must, then find another method to communicate to each other personally. This is because I really do not think that there will be any value gain by other Online Forum members or visitors by this kind of discourse.
Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!

Maqari

Admin i apologize for being cut off on the phone, we shall continue the conversation when you get up north, i will email my numbers right after this message, i still think we should make the effort to hook up, i can come up to jearsey to bring the files we talked about,
Ummita , and anybody else who shares her sentiment im sincerly the most apologetic to you all , i did not intend in anyway to cause any distress in these forums, rather just discuss a topic that torments and confuses my psyche, this i clearly manifested by naming the thread " AMIDST THE CONFUSION" with all respect to Waziri i do not know or care about his existance enough to waste a minute of my life in reserch of his background,or even think about the guy beyond kano online and my respective keyboard, yet the guy goes through the trouble of gathering some data about some mysterious caracter  pretends to know me my parents and even has a "dossier" on me , thus i felt the need to challenge him and clearly ask him to reveal these brutal secrets, perhaps i provoked this child like obsession with me, by making a simple analogy in a case of " Category Error" where i compared his confusion with that of an 8 year old about the nature of a "government",many a times people who are deemed intelligent by some sort of a public , find it hard to take a thrashing in an intellectual  combat, and often succumb to anger and  and gibbrish chatter, i do not want to dump all responsibilities on him though, for it clearly takes two to tango , so once again for my part i sincerly apologize !, but still ................still....and still i stand by my opinions.

_Waziri_

Well that's it, not been here for long!

Maqari,

Atleast by now I have confirmed what you could not have told me on one to one. You cannot dispute being my Nephew. And for Ummita and Admin, I would have preferred you stayed out of this. It is a discovery I am making. I know you konw me too well to know the extent I can go in this. I have held many peaceful dialogues with more reasonable people around here long. More matured ppl not tell one to go and read read and not talk f comparing one to a child or ask him advice others to improve a site or even ask him bout what rocks up his cradle. Complacence does not make a reasonable person and nor does it breeds a highly cultured character. This definately should make me remind Maqari bout what he reads and what he does. Perharps he wants to know how much I know bout his cradle. For the views he expressed above I think we have done well in letting him know that they are not new in anyway and cannot claim any authenticity.

For Maqari again you can send me a PM. Only tried to make you see that I care as an uncle and would want to you back and If you are not Usman then you know Usman right? So pls link him up to me. Here home we celebrate his love everyday and wish to get him home. But sincerely speaking I owe nobody no apology I am only after my nephew and ppl go out of their way to do these kind of things. Admin and Ummita I reallly detest the idea of you intervening.

Eskimo

I guess personal posts are not disallowed..it is only abusive responses that are not allowed.
If I dont like the topic I will simply look for another topics. As they are ever available here.
Leave Uncle Waziri and his nephew Maqari alone..perhaps he may win his heart back :D
color=blue]NOBODY is PERFECT and I am NOBODY.[/color]

Nuruddeen

With due respect to Mr. Maqari and Waziri, it is my concern to intervene and save a situation here. All of us have seen the tete e tete that has transpired in between. some of us even had the courage to pokenose either jokingly or by just sharing sentiment with any of these two intellectual advocates. but when situations come this far, it is good to allow the matter die down. therefore it is my profound gratitude to pls beg Maqari to unconditionally revert his unilateral decision of bidding farewell to the K- onliners. What I wud like to say is that once we are together we are bound to wrong one another. Even lord Roskill said "So long as human nature is what it is there will always be disputes btw individuals and those disputes whatever their nature must be resolved."
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

_Waziri_

Kai Nuruddeen, I really did not want to make reference to these things as you know our value system as Fulani, Pulaaku and Kawaici, make you just let go somethings in order to give your partner a room to save his face. I am sure Usman would have even disputed coming from Zaria if not for the mistake he once made and said it. But really am not suprised, it has been his culture to deny his background, childhood friends and even relatives. If really Usman is not interested in the ppl behind his keboard why did he have to talk about me majoring in Computer Science? It is only my prayer   that he will leave to face the reality in the wordings, home sweet home.

And at the level of the debate. You can see how in that "Open letter to Mr. Waziri", he began by saying " In your letter to me". But the truth of the matter was I did not write him any letter, I only replied his letter. I really dunno why he was very much eager to create an impression to the public that I have written him a letter.

This is what in intellectual judo we call "Intellectual dishonesty". If really he wanted to tell about  our personal correspondence he would have achieved that by telling the truth. I smelled that dubiousness and quickly put a stop to that.

Then he came up with this "AMIDST CONFUSIONS" . I intervened to keep the spirit and tradition of k-online. But at a point he asked me to show him where he said he too has faith not reason. I quoted him verbatim and went ahead to draw his attention to some unsubstantiated claims he put forward. Like the issue of me being vaig in presentation and me being like an 8yr old child. I think naturally in a debate if you put forward a charge you are suppose to give examples but he did not. But only gave out a BURST that only the wounded can fight  :roll:  And that I must go and read and think. That I was using emotions :roll:

My next action was to abandon the subject matter completely before this boy will come again ridiculing me "Waziri still struggling with religious issues? huh". You are a major in CS why not advice them to improve the coding of this site? .....What rocks up your cradle....

As a result I had to come back again

And now you can see him saying it is because some public deem me intelligent that is why I will not succumb to his defeat. I really had to ask myself defeat? in what way? I am a Muslim who does all what he does in the hope of achieving a higher goal not because I am craving for praises. Or why won't my Nephew   allow others to tell him that he has defeated me first? Why must he use the intellectual dubiousness again to bamboozle his ways?

Well, one thing that is categorical in my public life is, I have encountered many ppl of different mindset and worldview. There is no condemnation today that will be directed towards me that can outweigh the ones I came across in the past. And ofcourse no praise you would praise me today that will surpass the kind of praise I received in the past.

Most accomplishing is the kind of praise, shower of  blessings, I received from my father whose second to the last expression before he passed away in 1987, agonising in pains, was  " Khalil ne kusa dani" meaning "is that Khalil by my side" I answered in the affirmative, and he said " Allah Ya shi maka albarka duniya da Lahira" meaning, "may God bless you in this world and the world beyond".

This is the kind of blessing I want Usman to get by coming back home. For me what remains is this kind from my ageing mother. She is over seventy yrs now, very frail, and the day she would say it before passing away will be the day I will hit the climax of my achievements. I will give thanks to God and confront the demons of the world with bolder EYES, for this world contains nobody other than my PARENTS, MY POETRY, MY POTENTIAL PARTNER, MYFRIENDS, my ultimate MY GOD and those who want stay at the other end agoninsing over what Waziri does and to them we pronouce the last two verses of Suratul Falaq.

Hausanicious

Salam!!!

Fellow onliners, this is Hausanicious speaking as usual. Am sorry pls, I've been away for a while just came around only to see this thread climaxing.

Am sorry pls to intervene, but as you know am from Zaria, and I know Waziri and I know Usman Maqari, infact myself and Usman Maqari are from the same family. Perhaps a closer relationship than that btw Waziri and Maqari. Since Waziri is not living in the same area with us, infact he did not live most of his life in Zaria.

What I want to really confirm to Usman is we as a family are really missing him, and would want him back home. And Waziri, is truely an uncle to Usman Maqari, though since he did not live most of his life here we only came to discover the density of our blood relationship with him much later. Sincerely speaking I would want to broker a peace btw my two blood and beloved brothers. Let them just start emailing one another for a discovery  has been hatched at Kanoonline.

Thanks to the Admin for the credit to this reunion and thanks to the cyber world, cyber optics technology, coaxial cables and twisted wires cables, Hardwares & Softwares, the indomitable Bill Gates and the Almighty Allah for making this reunion possible. And I will want all kanoonliners to come up and cast their votes for Maqari and Waziri for my family, for Hausanicious alone(for brokering the peace, lol), for Nigeria and For Islam.

Peace Yah!!! Am in here..... oh!!  am sorry, I mean am outah here like this ....

Nura Dari a.k.a. Hausanicious
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

Maqari

I do  not  have much time so i will just adress a few key issues and immidiate thought, besides the rest is mainly just chatter , not worthy of much attention,

Waziri I Watch you struggle to maintain balance , between pride and intellectualism, a combination that if not well managed will render one to create premature data , or what the public simply term as a "rumor", you and every other entity in these respective forums know me to harbour an enermous belief in psycobiology, i regard humans as simply " data" a collection of ideas arranged carefully in the subconcious, along with other data such as music color and even as big as a whole culture,to help one maintain balance nescessary for survival, the collective form of this proscess is called evolution, this belief provisdes me the ability to isolate the sence of guilt or even emotions at times, so in my saying that "i do not care about you beyond Kanoonline " is merely just but a refusal of an unnecessary data, in thesame fasion a Mac will refuse a software that is precisely coded for a PC , just machinery.....................................
  i'd much rather that we are continuing our original debate, because the present state of this conversation has as much substance as that of a bunch of  teenage girls gigling and gossiping over boys " LOL ! thus it has no significance in my survival, i will make this my last post on kanoonline in general , its been fun while it lasted ! im sure i wont be missed,! :) .

I do not fully grasp or properly measured the intensity of the next few paragraphs im going to compose ,yet i will proceed perhaps for the shear pleasure of alarming ya'll, or maybe just to compensate the exhausted audiance that's been anticipating at climax the orgasmic density of your gossip, or perhaps just as a gesture of respect to a frieand a comrade whose life i ve became to respect and cherish, USMAN AHMAD MAQARI.
  to divert the audience from the original cause ( in which your arguments became centered arround the ancient tradition of "i heard it before " ) you brought up his life on display, in order to ellude !!, so captivated within your struggle to save face and establish that you are noble.
  Ive known and shared thesame loft here In NY with usman for the last 4 years (save the 3 months i spent this year in europe)and i do not think he makes his background a secret,just like i do not make the fact that my parents are from Zaria a secret, this is assisted by the fact  he created  the account under his last name,
  december last year i needed attend the seminar in europe, and i took his iBook with me, with it the link to this web site, i promised to continue, checking it for potential web space to exhibit our art work meenwhile i engaged in a few conversation, when i came across you Nura Dari,  we spoke in paris i asked you to please find out about Usman 's family , which you did gave me the information and i promised to deliver, there is no secrets in that.
  Waziri about this issue of me asking you to lend a helping hand with the coding of the site, that seems to deprive you off your sleep at night, let it go bro ! i sincerly meant to get you involved in something more tangible and productive to this perticular online community , beyond your respective views , i dont know if you are already doing that or not, you could have saved a lot of log time and web space by just telling me ,but then i should have asked RIGHT ? but if i wasnt sincere why then would i offer to help with the visuals and graphic design, in fact i even called Admin a few days later to arrange ways to get him the work.
  anyways this has dragged much longer than i planned, and once again gentlemen its been a pleasure ! LOL , i will tell usman to make an effort and check the drama his notorioty caused in here , i dont think he will be pleased though !  PEACE ONE.

Hafsy_Lady

SHAME!!! ANOTHER GOOD MEMBER HAS BEEN DRIVEN AWAY. I DONT  BLAME DI GUY, EVEN IF AM THE ONE BEING TORMENTED LIKE THIS AND WONT ALLOWED TO BE! FOR SURE AM TAKING MAH BACK PACK AND HEADING OFF TO THE MOUNTAINS TO SAVE ME THE HEADACHE. TO, YA TAFI, HANKALINKU YA KWANTA? NOW THE DUDE YOU GUYS BEEN AFTER AINT EVEN THE ONE, TALKLESS OF ALL THE GRAMMER AND TONA ASIRI BEEN CONDUCTED ON ONE SINGLE SOUL. ALLAH DAI YA SAWAKE YA KUMA KIYAYE. WAI!!! IRINKU IDAN AN GANKU A GUDU KAWAI:roll:

What you see is what you get[/b]

Hausanicious

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"SHAME!!! ANOTHER GOOD MEMBER HAS BEEN DRIVEN AWAY. I DONT  BLAME DI GUY, EVEN IF AM THE ONE BEING TORMENTED LIKE THIS AND WONT ALLOWED TO BE! FOR SURE AM TAKING MAH BACK PACK AND HEADING OFF TO THE MOUNTAINS TO SAVE ME THE HEADACHE. TO, YA TAFI, HANKALINKU YA KWANTA? NOW THE DUDE YOU GUYS BEEN AFTER AINT EVEN THE ONE, TALKLESS OF ALL THE GRAMMER AND TONA ASIRI BEEN CONDUCTED ON ONE SINGLE SOUL. ALLAH DAI YA SAWAKE YA KUMA KIYAYE. WAI!!! IRINKU IDAN AN GANKU A GUDU KAWAI:roll:

Well, Hafsy Lady, it would be nice if u stay out of this.
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

Hafsy_Lady

((Oya come beat me Hausanicious, nace kazo kayimin bulala) :roll: IF YOU PEOPLE WANT US TO STAY OUT OF THIS, MAKE WUNA CARRY WUNA THING GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. NO RICKI LAKE SHOWS HERE :?  BUT AS LONG AS YOU ALL KEEP YAPPING ABOUT THIS THINGGG, PEOPLE WILL STAY INSIDE IT. IF YOU WANT MEMBERS TO STAY OUTTA THIS , CARRY THIS TO SOMEWHERE ELSE. BAMU NEMAN FITINA BELLE TASHIN HANKALI . I TALK THIS IN GOOD FAITH. KO NIMA ZA'A RUBUTO CHAPTER NE AKAINA?

OK I WILL STAY OUT OF IT, BUT THEN KEEP THIS OUT OF HERE SHIKENAN KOWA MA YA HUTA.

What you see is what you get[/b]

Eskimo

LOL...another one between Hafsy and Hausanicious...LOL

Go on Hausanicious...you may discover she is your cousin....who knows?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
color=blue]NOBODY is PERFECT and I am NOBODY.[/color]