News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Are we romantic????????????!!

Started by gogannaka, December 01, 2003, 05:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

Has anyone ever notice that northerners are unromantic?
!Ask yourself how many notherners eat together with their wives from the same plate and drink from the same cup?
How many of us take a day off to help our wife(s) with the dishes and the cooking?
How many of us hug our wife(s) and kiss them before leaving home?
How many of us dress elegantly just to impress our wife(s) or husband?
How many of us call our wife or husband from the workplace just to tell him/her you miss him/her?
How many of us take a bath with our wife/husband?
How many of us play before having sex?
How many times have you told your wife/husband you love him?

All these little things are some of the romantic things that keep a strong bond between married couples......Unfortunately the typical northerner( malan Bahaushe in particular) lacks the romantic culture......someone reading this might see it as a taboo.[imagine someone taking a bath with his wife?(allah ya sawwake)]not knowing that the Prohet S.A.W used to take bath with Aisha R.A ...............................or imagine the "maigida" doing the dishes[tabdi jam; unimaginable]

We really need to change.Dont you think so?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

*~MuDa~*

zis is bery true, but u know ze froblem with ze hausa feofle is zat zey had zis tough cultural believe zat have mixed with ze religional asfect and somehow gabe rise 2 babarism and archaic peelings.
ze hausa man/woman does not only repuses 2 show love 2 his spouse alone bu t2 his children and relatives 2.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

zezezee

this is a very nice topic which we need to address. I think this problem started rite from our grandfathers' times. Now, it is our duty to put a stop to this not so good attitude of our ppl. i dnt see any wrong in showing love to the people that deserve it, ur wives, children, parents n all. it doesnt make us less of ppl if we do that, rather it clarifies more, our inner feelings, which will make the ppl around us understand us better. even religously, theres a hadith that says the prophet, SAW used to kiss his children, rite? The uztazes in da house, pls give us a lowdown of some refrences.
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

al_hamza

kai!
Wallahi un-immaginable things ne kuwa.
okay, play b4 sex (yukh) is banned in Islam/FORBIDDEN
an american asked that in an interview with an imam of Saudi, and i happened to be watching the channel at that time,

then, you said Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) used to take bath with Aisha(R.T.A)??????? innalillahi, anyways, since there's a hadith, that says we shouldnt wrong a hadith till we prove it to, i wouldnt say you are wrong, but i will argue.

you see according to MUWATTA IMAM MALIK, it isnt allowed for a man to see his wives private part and the woman to see her husbands, in-fact the thing(9months b4 birth thing) is to be done in the dark, with a sheet covering atleast upto the waist(ofcourse only on the person on top you dumbo).

then calling to tell how much you miss him/her?
dont they meet everyday?
kiss my wife in-front of the kids? out of the question!
kiss my kids? YEAH, I LOVE KIDS (MICHEAL JACKSON PART II, but i aint a child molester, lol) JUST LOVE THE LIL ANGELS.

DRESS ELEGANTLY? TO IMPRESS ME WIFE? LOL, WHAT DOES MY WIFE WANT ? A LOVING HUSBAND? OR A LOVELY HUSBAND? ALTHOUGH ALHAMDULILLAH, I DRESS WELL, BUT I DONT DO IT TO IMPRESS PEOPLE, I DO IT BECAUSE I FEEL COMFORTABLE, AND PEOPLE WHO DRESS TO IMPRESS ESPECIALLY THE MALE SPECIES, LOL MAN! OKAY I ZIP MY MOUTH.

COOKIN WITH MY WIFE?
WELL REALLY, THATS SOMETHING CONSIDERABLE, BECAUSE I DO BELIEVE THAT WOMEN HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS, AS SUCH SHE SHOULDNT BE THERE IN THE KITCHEN THINKING ITS A DUTY, BUT I WOULD HELP HER SOMETIMES, TO SHOW HER THAT THE FAMILY IS GRATEFUL FOR HER SERVICES.

YOURS

AL-HAMZA
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

IBB

Guess wat da ladies will say when they read that. 'he is so swt' lol  ;D
IHS

lionger

Quotekai!
an american asked that in an interview with an imam of Saudi, and i happened to be watching the channel at that time,

then, you said Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) used to take bath with Aisha(R.T.A)??????? innalillahi, anyways, since there's a hadith, that says we shouldnt wrong a hadith till we prove it to, i wouldnt say you are wrong, but i will argue.

you see according to MUWATTA IMAM MALIK, it isnt allowed for a man to see his wives private part and the woman to see her husbands, in-fact the thing(9months b4 birth thing) is to be done in the dark, with a sheet covering atleast upto the waist(ofcourse only on the person on top you dumbo).

dont they meet everyday?
kiss my kids? YEAH, I LOVE KIDS (MICHEAL JACKSON PART II, but i aint a child molester, lol) JUST LOVE THE LIL ANGELS.

DRESS ELEGANTLY? TO IMPRESS ME WIFE? LOL, WHAT DOES MY WIFE WANT ? A LOVING HUSBAND? OR A LOVELY HUSBAND? ALTHOUGH ALHAMDULILLAH, I DRESS WELL, BUT I DONT DO IT TO IMPRESS PEOPLE, I DO IT BECAUSE I FEEL COMFORTABLE, AND PEOPLE WHO DRESS TO IMPRESS ESPECIALLY THE MALE SPECIES, LOL MAN! OKAY I ZIP MY MOUTH.

COOKIN WITH MY WIFE?
WELL REALLY, THATS SOMETHING CONSIDERABLE, BECAUSE I DO BELIEVE THAT WOMEN HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS, AS SUCH SHE SHOULDNT BE THERE IN THE KITCHEN THINKING ITS A DUTY, BUT I WOULD HELP HER SOMETIMES, TO SHOW HER THAT THE FAMILY IS GRATEFUL FOR HER SERVICES.

YOURS

AL-HAMZA

Classic al hamza   ;D ;D ;D

Hausanicious

Kai Al-Hamza Yuor post is TOO SUPER CLASSIC!

I agree with ur post 100%. I was actually impressed.

Goga: What kind of romanticity r we looking for? give us a break pls.

Teaching or spreading sex education does nothing to our society but increasing number of people commiting adultry.

Goga do u want husbands to leave their working place just to wash plates? by the way did the wives use to complain that they can't wash the plates, and if they can't then what else will they do at their matrimonial homes? ?Is it only to eat and sleep?

Husbands are really trying. One can't be busy trying to catter things for his family outside and at the same time just to please his wife, leave the place and begin cooking.

Pls make a questionare so that U can draw samples of those who comply with your criteria or not
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

Hafsy_Lady

IS THAT AL-HAMZA FOR REAL :o
(HAFSY FALLS OFF HER CHAIR AND FAINTS AGAIN) :-/
What you see is what you get[/b]

Anonymous

May God Help you Hafsy---lol :D
I Guess he is your fiancee ;D

To kai Al-Hamza you are scaring her off---lol

gogannaka

Quotekai!

dont they meet everyday?

COOKIN WITH MY WIFE?

YOURS

AL-HAMZA

HUH  Al-Hamza ,the prophet indeed takes bath with his wives (not only Aisha) and they used to draw water from the same vessel.Infact their hands used to go in the pot after each other in turn (so how could they take a bath together without them seeing each others private parts?).......please check the Chapter on bathing(Ghusl) in any of the six most popular hadith books....

kai!
an american asked that in an interview with an imam of Saudi, and i happened to be watching the channel at that time

Hey, wait a minute Al-Hamza, when i said play i meant foreplay b4 sex (not "play" as in football or bball).......now how could foreplay b4 sex be banned/forbidden/HARAM in Islam?  ??? i wonder who the imam might be?I would love to know his basis for banning foreplay...........

So basically what this means is that when u want to do the " 9 months b4 birth thing" all u do is approach the wife and say:"lets do it" ,then u enter the room,pull the drapes,turn off the lights off,pull the sheets up to the waist(i even wonder which one comes first,turning the lights off or pulling the sheets?) and then hush-hush it's over.........man that sucks!its supposed to be the sweetest thing remember?Ah :o

remember."they are unto u like your farms so dwell .............so long as u dont approach them from the back

gogannaka

Kai kuma hausanicious,dama ai the post was intended to show us that mu hausawa r the least romantic feofle...
QuoteGoga do u want husbands to leave their working place just to wash plates? by the way did the wives use to complain that they can't wash the plates, and if they can't then what else will they do at their matrimonial homes?  Is it only to eat and sleep?

what wud it matter if u just for once (be it weekends) help her out wid the dishes?(sai ta yi complain za ka taya ta?)........Amma ai ka san ka je wajen mai shayi ko balangu ranar asabar ko lahadi ka yini a can ana hira

And who told u that women in their matrimonial homes are meant to cook and do the dishes? Hmn! make una know say the obligation to feed dey on top the husband....if the woman like she fit siddon 4 house and do nothing sai ta ga dama........

make i stop hiya b4 dem ppl like IBB begin to say i dey fight for women rights :-X :-X :-X

zezezee

Goga do u want husbands to leave their working place just to wash plates? by the way did the wives use to complain that they can't wash the plates, and if they can't then what else will they do at their matrimonial homes? ?Is it only to eat and sleep?

Husbands are really trying. One can't be busy trying to catter things for his family outside and at the same time just to please his wife, leave the place and begin cooking.

Pls make a questionare so that U can draw samples of those who comply with your criteria or not

baba i think u wont last long as soon as most of our ladies start knowing their rights as muslims...not only knowing but deciding to start implementing some of them...

did u knw that ur wife has the right to have u pay her b4 she breast feeds ur child? or did u knw that ur wife has the rite nt to cook in the house or enter the kitchen at all! so many other rights that they have, which r islamically their rights....so watch out, let me not go on n dem ladies (ummi, 1/2sy, fulanicious, babygal, who is gettin married soon, n all the rest) hear dem all n use them against us... :-X :-X :-X
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

Venom

gogannaka I do agree with u on the foreplay issue cause i read a book on islamic sex and it did say u should play with ur wife b4 and after u have sex. But on the issue of having a bath with ur wife I am not sure how u r ment 2 do it cause in the book it did say that both parties r not suppose 2 see each others gentiles, so I guess there only way that I see that is feasible 2 have a bath with ur wife would be 2 have it in the dark.

Al_hamza on the issue of dressing elegantly 4 ur wife I do believe that u do need 2 impress ur wife now and again. And another issue is y is it wrong 2 kiss ur wife in front of ur kids, u know there is the islamic way and the white mans way of doing it if u r talking of doing it the white mans way the sure the kids should not c it but if its the islamic way y not it shows them that mummy and daddy r happy and I am sure there would be as well. I do have 2 say I am impressed with ur view on showing love 2 ur kids cause not many men of 2day do that.
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Hausanicious

did u knw that ur wife has the right to have u pay her b4 she breast feeds ur child? or did u knw that ur wife has the rite nt to cook in the house or enter the kitchen at all! so many other rights that they have, which r islamically their rights....so watch out

MmmmmmmmmmmHhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

Well I will not say anything till when U get married.

Amma kasani sam-sam mata ba'a burge su. Bazaka iya yi masu gwanin ta ba.
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

kilishi

Goga u have a good topic there,though it may sound odd,but the truth is that lack of those things contributed immensely to d high rate of divorce in our society,women are like roses they need care and concern even if its by mere expression,commend a woman's work and see wonder the next day,cos she will double her efforts,a happy home also makes a great impact on the society.Women have their right but b'cos men wants to dominate the scene they wouldn't even let the woman know what is her right,I have alot but will wait for other ladies response b4 i proceed,i know they are shy,but have to overcome it.
ilishi