News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

beautiful quotes

Started by ummi, February 16, 2003, 06:18:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Konan

Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think,
                                                                                 - Niels Bohr

Konan

Sleep is the interest we have to pay on the capital which is called in at death,
                                                                            - Arthur Schopenhauer

Konan

Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live withut and know we cannot live within,
           - James Baldwin

Konan

I love this quote lol

Wise men never say what they think of women,
                                                          - Samuel Butler

Muhsin

Quote from: ladymerciful on February 04, 2008, 12:43:09 PM
I love this quote lol

Wise men never say what they think of women,
                                                          - Samuel Butler

But do what? ??? Don't understand. ;D :-X
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Konan

lol well let me give you an example

ur wife/partner/etc asks u for ur opinion on their personality u think to urself hmm dis woman's foul,vulgar blah blah blah so instead of sayign wot U REALLY THINK u say the opposite lol in that way not leading to anymore trouble and carry on life with anymore troubles lol

arubuta

love blinds, and being hidden, slays
                                           -cant really remember who  ::)
If all the trees on earth were pen
and all the sea, with seven more besides, was ink,
God's words would not run dry
  Q31:27

Muhsin

Good explanation from ladymerciful! LOL

To begin, begin
                      -William Wordsworth
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Konan

waduz

".......when it comes to smelling money, my nose is pretty good at it........I can smell money from a distance!"

James Hardly Chase.

waduz

"God created the earth and rested, He created man and rested, but ever since He created a woman, neither Him nor man has rested!"

Oscar Wilde.

gogannaka

Quote from: waduz on February 11, 2008, 11:59:20 AM
"God created the earth and rested, He created man and rested, but ever since He created a woman, neither Him nor man has rested!"

Oscar Wilde.

LOL
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Ibro2g

Once upon a time there was Atlantis, and there are no more. Do not ask yourself where they are, but where are you!
                     -Myself
Safety and Peace

waduz

"war propaganda in vietnam was too much by the U.S. Every morning we hear on radio......250 vietnamese killed, american casualties......zero......1480 vienamese killed, 1500 villages destroyed,......20 american soldiers wounded!.....By the end of the war, the foolish americans by their wrong estimates, have killed twice the population of Vietnam!!........."

Chin Wang Kin,
                                                                                     (a war critic)

Mufi

"Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it". 

-Thomas Fuller
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.