News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Cigiya 'yan uwa

Started by Ihsan, January 31, 2003, 11:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*~MuDa~*

Kai ma Bornoye the Only Irrevocable Yerima, muna maka godiya da wadannan dumbun contributions din da ka keyi, muna bukatar ire-iren ku domun wajen nan ya bunkasa. Haka kuma ga hajia Husnaa, dole ne na mika godiya ta gare ki domin irin taimakon da kike mana, yafi karfin yabo, haka zalika ragowar yangidan, zunzuruntun su, yauwa.

Amma ina ganin ya kamata a samu wato abunda turawa ke kira "Women Revolution", haba mazaje sun mamaye kungiyar gizogizon, yakamata mata ma sufito, su mika mana ire-iren taimakon da za su iya bayawar wa domin mu karu da su, ko bahaka bane Mufi? The Grand Overseer have spoken!

*whispering to Husnaa* yo , how did u see my hausa? improving abi?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

Muda ai sai ka fara tunanin yadda za ka fara aika wa da BBC rahoto.Wannan irin hausa  ;D

Gaskiya the loss of Alkanawi is surprising.Na san dai shi ba manomi bane don ban gan shi ba a wajen booking din takin zamani.

amman dai da fatan yana nan kalau.

Dan borno please send him a signal that he is urgently needed.
Myself too.
But the place is doing good sha.I once logged in and saw 145 users (mostly guests). Maybe that is why the shout box isn't working.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dan-Borno

A, above I refer: thank you for the compliments.
Its our duty to make this forum alive, wallahi sai
kaje wadansu forum in kaga yanda suke yi, sai
kayi tsammanin cewa basu da wata sana'a sai
posting on their forums, kuma they do communicate
very well.

Akwai abu daya da nayi la'akari da shi, shine, we
dont introduce new people into this forum.  Wadansu
kuma lay-mens ne, they dont know how to register
talkless of posting a comment.  Infact, akwai wadansu]
dan i have to help them register online.

Its our dut to protect the interest of the whole NORTH
lets show the world also, that people from the North
have also come of technology.

B, Above:
I will comply immediately Sir.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

amira

People whers MC-Hama got to kwana biyu? dont tell me he's taken a holiday checking out some new trousers :)
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

HUSNAA

Quote from: amira on July 26, 2007, 04:20:46 PM
People whers MC-Hama got to kwana biyu? dont tell me he's taken a holiday checking out some new trousers :)
Lol Amira! u got that one right! wandan sa ne ya harde shi,  so he is trying to untwist.  ;D ;D ;D

Muda, yr hausa fine pass bbc reporters sef!! ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

amira

Quote from: HUSNAA on July 27, 2007, 03:01:25 PM

Lol Amira! u got that one right! wandan sa ne ya harde shi,  so he is trying to untwist.  ;D ;D ;D

AshaAsha, then he definately needs replacement trousers ;D ;D

bakangizo

Ina "he he Fateez" ta shiga ne? Da Mlbash. Sun bata.

amira

Gaskiya bakan gizo,wer have they all got to (i hope mlbash has not dropped of a building cos he was soooo missing her and as for fateez i think shes munching them burnt things on the plate lol. am just messing fateez if yah read this) including dante,zizo,fulanizzle and dan kauye shi wane irin kauye ne ya shiga da ba'a fitowa?? and also our dear anti husnaa itama kawana biyu. ina sukayi aure suka tare ba'a gaiyace mu ba??

If you missing people dont respond to this cigiya, malam Dan borno has made an obituary page wer your names wud be added ;D ;D

dan kauye

Why ain't none of ya checked on me? *SMH*.So much for being a family.

Amira,hun,I see you :-*
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

HUSNAA

Quote from: dan kauye on August 04, 2007, 02:07:27 PM

In the whole history of humanity no one ever checked up on the prodigal son when he  left the family hearth in a huff. BUT.... a fatted calf is usually killed on his return. So in substitution of the fatted calf, una welcome back for all its worth   ;D
Or maybe Kam Bornoye you might really want to provide a real fatted calf seeing as D day is approaching or has arrived?
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Dan-Borno

On behalf of all Kliners, we welcome you dan-kauye,
meanwhile, i am preparing karal-basna (chech the
cooking board) to celebrate your return.  You are
welcome once again.

:-X dont talk Aunty Husnaa, akwai yan sa ido!!!!
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Mufi

Quote from: Dan-Borno on August 07, 2007, 07:16:08 PM
On behalf of all Kliners, we welcome you dan-kauye,
meanwhile, i am preparing karal-basna (chech the
cooking board) to celebrate your return.  You are
welcome once again.

:-X dont talk Aunty Husnaa, akwai yan sa ido!!!!
[/b]
I think we already know what was about to happen ;) ;) ;)
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

amira

Quote from: dan kauye on August 04, 2007, 02:07:27 PM

Ahoy there!!! i see you've returned to our shores from the kauye, well its a pleasure to have you on board ;D

IBB

Some members have upgrade to OBITUARY room. DB when are we going to start the list of the members that are gone 4ever
IHS

dan kauye

QuoteIn the whole history of humanity no one ever checked up on the prodigal son when he  left the family hearth in a huff. BUT.... a fatted calf is usually killed on his return. So in substitution of the fatted calf, una welcome back for all its worth   ;D
Or maybe Kam Bornoye you might really want to provide a real fatted calf seeing as D day is approaching or has arrived?

Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke