News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Cigiya 'yan uwa

Started by Ihsan, January 31, 2003, 11:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

Gajeren hakuri muhsin. Baka gani hardly anyone visits konline these days, so its not only u that is in absentia for a while. I'm getting bored and tired of it actually.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

*~MuDa~*

Kuyi hakuri dukkan ku, saboda bananan ne, amma i come back everything will go back to normal...lol.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Muhsin

Allah ya sa Oga Muda. Abun does worry me, wallahi.

How is life up there? Finished your service? Or just 'discovered' a cheap cafe? LOL ;D

Welcome back!
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

bakangizo

Everyone stop whining pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaase! It won't change anything. Rather it would cast a gloom about the place. So if you the chance just come in and post. But don Allah enough with the "the place is dying" cry. >:( ;D

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Tukurtukur

Where are the following:

Myself?
Husnaa?
Ummita?
DB?
GGNK?
IBB?
Muda?
Hafsy-Lady?

Muhsin, please help locate them for me.  Webmystery is about to publish its annual report for the year 2008 on each and everyone of them.  Tell them they need lots of prayers else the report would be fascinating and fantasy ridden for them.  This would not augur well for them in the year 2009.  There is still plenty of time between now and 2009.  Let them contact me soonest.

Thank you for your cooperation.

ajingi

I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

amira

*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

IBB

Quote from: Tukurtukur on December 05, 2008, 05:40:27 PM
Where are the following:

Myself?
Husnaa?
Ummita?
DB?
GGNK?
IBB?
Muda?
Hafsy-Lady?

Muhsin, please help locate them for me.  Webmystery is about to publish its annual report for the year 2008 on each and everyone of them.  Tell them they need lots of prayers else the report would be fascinating and fantasy ridden for them.  This would not augur well for them in the year 2009.  There is still plenty of time between now and 2009.  Let the contact me soonest.

Oga Tukur carry on with the good job. But make sure is true and fair
IHS

Muhsin

Good job, TKT. Before I help, I presume, they will soon answer your call as already did IBB.

Where is WADUZ!!! Just remember the good fellow. (sorry GoodFella, not you. ::))

Tukurtukur

Quote from: Muhsin on December 06, 2008, 12:21:27 PM
Good job, TKT. Before I help, I presume, they will soon answer your call as already did IBB.

Thanks bros Muhsin and IBB.

Am waiting for the rest.

gogannaka

I am here TKTK.
I was just busy elsewhere. But i dey kampe.

Myself da hafsy_lady: suna can suna aikin sallah.
Husnaa: tana can tana fama da telan ta don har yau ranar jajiberi, bai gama mata dinkin ta ba so ta tare a wajen tela.

Dan borno: kuma ya gane cewa kasuwancin raguna da shanu is lucrative so kullum yana shuttling tsakanin birni da kauye. Allah ya kiyaye yan fulani da damfara.

Muda: ya fara zagayawa zumunci kafin sallah yana booking fatar raguna ko shanu.

Ummita: ta karbo kwangilar yin waina amma unfortunately her microwave has disappointed her and bata da tanderun waina. So she has bolted to an undisclosed location. Whoever ordered waina from her will have to celebrate sallah without eating any waina.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Very funny, GGNK.

Don Allah brothers and sisters, kun saka nerves dinmu suna yin sanyi. Pls show up yourselves mana??? Thanks.

MySeLf

Quote from: Tukurtukur on December 05, 2008, 05:40:27 PM
Where are the following:

Myself?

Muhsin, please help locate them for me.  Webmystery is about to publish its annual report for the year 2008 on each and everyone of them.  Tell them they need lots of prayers else the report would be fascinating and fantasy ridden for them.  This would not augur well for them in the year 2009.  There is still plenty of time between now and 2009.  Let them contact me soonest.

Ha ha lol Double T.... We dey wo, Is the sallah, lot of travelling u know.... Hope u
too had a good one.... hehe!

Quote from: Muhsin on December 06, 2008, 12:21:27 PM
Where is WADUZ!!! Just remember the good fellow. (sorry GoodFella, not you. ::))

Well, hope he is alright..........!
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

bakangizo