News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Cigiya 'yan uwa

Started by Ihsan, January 31, 2003, 11:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jibo

A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

waduz

Muhsin

What the heck is going on? Everyone seems bored, if I may say, with the forum. Where the darned problem lies, fellow? Lets see, plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

waduz

Hehehehehehe.....Muhsin, ai yau da gobe sai a hankali fa. Da hakan dai zamu na dingisawa!Ka san fa abun da ba "cheque enclosed" ai sai dai kawai ace, Allah gyara! ;D

Muhsin

Well said, Waduz.

Nima din I was and still am that curious and rather disturbed concerning the deserted state of the forum because I had not been coming here recently due to exam and I've now finished. Hence I come but... :o :o :o

Hope you are doing just fine.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

bakangizo

It's true the place wasn't as levely as it used to, but like waduz said, jiki da jini ;D Sai a hankali. Don't worry, the place won't die. I can see even hehefateez ta leko kwanannan ;D

Bee

Born To Bee Great

Fateez

Heheeheh! Bakan gizo! you have completey modified my name ko?

It's good to be back :)  8)    8)     8)    8)     8)     8)
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

HUSNAA

Quote from: Fateez on May 31, 2009, 02:58:30 PM

what happened to you ne? I thought perhaps facebook stole you away completely.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

bakangizo

It's good to be back :)  8)    8)     8)    8)     8)     8)

It is befitting, ko kuwa? ;D Abeg make u go leave the forum for such long periods again. You can see that Muhsin is getting a fit about how quiet the place is becoming.

Quote from: Bee
Salam

Ni dai na dawo jama'a.

A big welcome back to you.

Fateez

Quote from: HUSNAA on May 31, 2009, 05:37:37 PM

what happened to you ne? I thought perhaps facebook stole you away completely.

Hehehe! Not completely. Even facebook self, I haven't been too frequent. It's a mixture of everything o!

Adding Facebook, twitter, blogging to my already very busy life :) I write for a magazine and the editor

no dey let me rest! Anyways, we thank God. I have an online project that I'm working on that may

interest you. I will need your opinion too if you don't mind  :) I'll let you know before it launches :)

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Fateez

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on May 31, 2009, 06:42:55 PM

It's good to be back :)  8)    8)     8)    8)     8)     8)

It is befitting, ko kuwa? ;D Abeg make u go leave the forum for such long periods again. You can see that Muhsin is getting a fit about how quiet the place is becoming.

Hehehehe! I'll try not to but it depends on the topics o. There was a time that whenever I logged on

here I ended up getting frustrated at some of the topics and opinions I was reading. Anyways, don't you

think we need new topics? That will make Muhsin happy :)

Muhsin

Assalamu alaikum,

A big and warm welcome back to you, Bee and Fateez. Wish you've been doing great.

QuoteHehehehe! I'll try not to but it depends on the topics o. There was a time that whenever I logged on

here I ended up getting frustrated at some of the topics and opinions I was reading. Anyways, don't you

think we need new topics? That will make Muhsin happy ;)

Hehehe...not to make Muhsin, alone, happy, but every registered member and even the guests, Fateez. Thats our aim.

Any way, thanks.

BTW, wish others would soon appear.

waduz

Long, long, long time! How is evrone????? Calling on all to come back asap, please.....best regards to all.

Muhsin