News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Concerning marriage: What do u tink bout dis?

Started by Anonymous, October 18, 2002, 10:02:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ummita

Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Anonymous

hehehe......marriage is marriage.....its juss......THERE. :-/ [color/]

fulani_queen

hehe....true.....
heey....tha chic has tha same user name as i dooo..... :D

ummita

Umiitah, why are u sooo so so scared of marriage? if u dont mind mi askin`?
Huh :-/ Me? errrrr  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Ibro2g

Safety and Peace

ummita

Was u askin me Bro? Nine ana ma magana :-/  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Ibro2g

Safety and Peace

Anonymous

Hmn .............just rememberin the good old dayz

Allah sarki konline :-[ :-[ :-[

Anonymous

Assalamu alaikum.am inluv wid sm1 just older wid 4yrs.hes still in d university thou.i find in him most of d qualities mentioned above,we started 3yrs back and we are still 2geda thou theres distance btw us bt i bet u we r like an inch away frm eachother.the 1 problem am facing is we both want to end up togetha,bt pple say to make a perfect marriage age gap matters???bt i always look up to annabi muhd(saw),he married a woman 25yrs old older than him,bt pple say that the prophet lived a perfect life n now its a diff. world.the pple i have that r much older than me are nt pple i want,they r too serious n i dnt think we can have a free relationship wid them,i knw they'll be this kunya thing btw.a relationship depends on trust n how u both relate,so i think d age thing is d bidi'a stuff.so pls gimme an advice,tell me ur own piece of mind.thankx,ma'asalam

Waziri

gnaka,

u r not remembering the gud o'd dayz alone 4 u r also reminding. I fil like I shud drag ppl like Dan-Sokoto and Ihsan 2 K-onlinel.

Mhm... gnaka, what pains me most in this life is the joy in those thoughts of those things that are a past and cannot be retrieved back again :'(

Waziri

Meenah,

I congratulate u first 4 being able to make a choice not to mention how happy I am for you both 4 achieving a state of absolute faith on each other, i.e between you and your love.

I could have adviced you better had i have a clue as to how old you are. But nevertheless, I think you should add it 2 your prayer as usual, especially now that we are in Ramadan period.

Surely no life-living that is without a strong association with problems. Therefore whoever is it you choose to marry does not exclude you from coming across problems. My father used to tell me that "life in general is an activity in problem solving" that "the sweetest thing in life is to come across a problem and be able to solve it."

I on my part feel and believe that te best way to achieve this joy in "problem solving" is when you are the one who created the problem your self. you will aproach it with more despation, diligence, sincerity and depth in thought than when it was someone that created the problem for you. you would only engage in blaming others for your predicaments thereby adding more salt to the wound.

Therefore, I suggest you marry your young love so that you bury your dead together with some measure of happiness attached to the activity. After all it is not a rule that an older person must be better and kinder to a woman than a younger one. No! pls meenah do not say I say this because I am young, No! because it is true in the sight of God, the ultimate healer.

Gimbiya

Meenah,
you go on with your young love, 4yrs is nothing he's not too young for you. hey even if we look at it scientifically, the level of male thinking is just 4yrs behind female. so technically you guys are on the same level of thinking, I don't think he will annoyed you after a while. so wish you both luck and remember he's not too young for you.
color=pink] Knoledge Saves Lives--- FAAWIN[/color]

Fulanizzle

MEENA......SISTA...I FEEL U....AGE DON MATTER..AS LONG AS THERE IS  MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN YALL TWO....

AND WILL TELL YAH WHAT...WHEN CHOOSING A LIFE TIME PARTNER THE GAP IN AGE AND GENERATION MATTERS VERY MUCH.FOR EXAMPLE U WILL DEFINATELY RELATE MORE WITH A GUY 4 YEARS OLDER THAN U THAT A GUY THAT IS A GENERATION OR HALF A CENTURY OLDER THAN U! NO ITS REALLY TRU....U WILL UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER MORE...

AS I SAID, AS LOOONG AS YALL HAVE MUTUAL UNDERSTANDIN BETWEEN YALL.....HE COULD BE 899 YRS YOUNGER THAN U,IF BY ALLAH U HAVE THAT UNDERSTANDING,YALL WILL SURELY SOAR HIGH IN THE SKY......THAT APPLIES IF HE IS 645 CENTURIES OLDER THAN U TOO OR UR MATE....WHATEVA!!!

BESIDES U SAID HE HAS THE QUALITIES U SEEK FOR IN A MAN....GURL MAY ALLAH MAKE THIS WORK OUT JUST FINE! ITS RAMADAN PRAY HARD FOR ALKHAIR..AND INSHA ALLAH THERE WILL BE KHAIR.... KEEP YAH HEAD UP N STAY GOOD....

ONE MORE THING...ALWAYS GO WITH UR HEART..ITS NOT THE PEOPLE THAT WILL MARRY N LIVE WITH HIM...THE PERSON THAT WILL ACCOMPLISH THAT IS U!!!!

SALAM AND I HOPE IT HELPS INSHA ALLAH
SALAMU ALAIKUM!
PEACE OUT HERMANA!
)

Ibro2g

Meenah
   I admire what u have, coz I have soo much part of ur dream. I have always had this arguiment wid my mom and her friends... I insist I want to get married to my mate. 4 yrs is even too much in my agenda, seriosly speaking I have faith and believe it will work. I'm not ready for marriage but I bearly change( my mom thinks I will when I'm ready) My mom claims My wife will grow old faster than I do and it usually causes problems wid the men, but then there was neva a marriage mutually...
    Let mi put it this way, if u and ur lover trully believe in the unity and happiness of ur mutality together, then it will work out for you. If one is taking advantage of the other, then thats trouble. Marriage has nothing to do with age, but in Hausa lands it has been made a priority, and that is why my dream looks quite bleak, but I know I will get i and it'll work.
   The biggest mistake u could make is getting married to the wrong person, and having ur whole life lived in misery with ur husband out of loyalty. If u however marry someone u see in the inside, who also sees u back Meenah, Insha Allah u shall have no problem.
   Meenah, I'd say u are the one to decide, as u are closer to my dream, u go ahead if u are sure it will work for you.

where is dat my sista, where is ummitah, she runs away from any thing concerning marriage yet I believe she has the best Ideas

gotta go

...we shall help one other with the little knoledge God Almighty has given to each other...
Safety and Peace

Anonymous

alhamdulillah!am soo happy soo many pple think just like i do.Insha Allah we'll keep on praying,may Allah(swt)reward u in his special ways.thankx alot! :-*