News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Kutufo

Started by Tukurtukur, February 06, 2009, 09:15:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakangizo

Okay, count me in. Now, you said all female F members would be my supporters, but you said amira would be DB's coach. Ban gane ba!

Tukurtukur

Quote from: bakangizo on September 06, 2010, 06:05:54 PM
Okay, count me in. Now, you said all female F members would be my supporters, but you said amira would be DB\'s coach. Ban gane ba!

You know Amira is a leader.  As the name implies, she is the leader of the F females.  You can count on her neutrality and fairness.   She will coach DB without strings attached. She will also not allow any distraction away from the other F female members.  You will have their full support.  I am giving free airlift to the venue including two nights stay in the best hotel for all.
Thank you BKGZ for being counted in.  Good luck.

Dan-Borno

thank you TKTK dama akwai dan grudges dina on bakangizo,
the last time we met at miss......... restaurant we had a bitter
encounter.

as you can see, i am practicing an upper cut blow.

i am objecting to amira's coaching, i will prefer nene pls.

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Tukurtukur

Quote from: Dan-Borno on September 12, 2010, 07:43:36 PM
thank you TKTK dama akwai dan grudges dina on bakangizo,
the last time we met at miss......... restaurant we had a bitter
encounter.

as you can see, i am practicing an upper cut blow.

i am objecting to amira\'s coaching, i will prefer nene pls.

DB, I hope you are not doing \"BURGA\"?  You know BKGZ is invincible.  You can practice upper, or lower cut or side kicks BKGZ will be up to the task.  He is already counted for the bouts.  Anyway I will allow him to do it by himself. I wonder why you allowed him to escape from the restaurant?
As for Amira\'s coaching, her decision will be final.  To reject or accept to continue coaching.

gogannaka

Which restaurant?
What happened there?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Tukurtukur

Quote from: gogannaka on September 13, 2010, 11:00:01 AM
Which restaurant?
What happened there?

Toh!  DB, this is a real challenge from GGNK.  You must answer these questions.  From the way these questions are asked, it looks like a challenge for a bout btw DB and GGNK.  Be prepared to face GGNK in the ring after your kutufo with BKGZ.

amira

TkTK ni kam bani iya wannan coaching ba
gyara ka ba DB waddan da suka iya...nidai
baruwana!!!!
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

Tukurtukur

Quote from: amira on September 14, 2010, 05:50:52 PM
TkTK ni kam bani iya wannan coaching ba
gyara ka ba DB waddan da suka iya...nidai
baruwana!!!!

Madallah amira.  Yabzu zan sa a kasuwa.
VACANCY VACANCY VACANCY!

Coaching Job is now available on first come basis.  Interested persons male or female are eligible to apply.
Qualifications: 1. Minimum Two years on the Forum. 2. Applicant must be beautiful/handsome. 3. Must be well behaved. 4. Could be of any age. 5.  Must be married or searching.  6.  Must be not K-Legged or Bow-Legged.

Apply within.

Dan-Borno

doing some home work pending the coming of a new coach.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

bakangizo

Okay, am back from my trip. I'm getting ready for the bout. Naje garin su Shago ne da Dan Dunawa neman shiri da lakani. Oya! When is the kutufo taking place? 

Tukurtukur

BKGZ, you have to continue practicing pending the appointment of a new coach for DB.  You can see an vacancy announcement has been made.  Lets give 2 weeks for applications to come in.  This time for you to train hard in order to face the challenge.
Meanwhile, wishing you a very good training session.  Be rest assured that in the next 2 weeks the march will take place with or without a coach for DB.