News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

santi

Started by baby_gal_84, May 30, 2003, 10:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idrisa

ust see a man.

Idrisa

what a funny u guys!just b/cos ur fasting, u go mad about santi.b cool u'ii break ur fasting
ust see a man.

Nabulsi

A friend of mine was eating apple and he asked "Wai ya sunan apple da hausa ne?" Sai na ce masa "tufa".
Sai ya ci gaba da ci. Can anjima sai ya sake tambayata "wai mai yasa aka sa mata sunan kaya?" (wato tufa).
ey guyz! Success is hold-on, while others have let gone!

Almoosty

hello pple there i wonder y pple do santi, is like abincin yai dadi or wz it ansha yunwa ne i just dont know
IZ OUT WAX

Almoosty

what nabulsi that perfect one the guy must have gone far i am telling u
IZ OUT WAX

Almoosty

idrisa gaskiya fa is all about santi we are doing this time around on yunwa
IZ OUT WAX

Tukurtukur

Wani bakauy gogannamu,  yunwa ta koro shi.  Ya iso wani gari aka bashi tuwo da miyan kuka.  Sanda ya lashe kwarya tass, sai ya mike yace 'ai miyan ma ba dadi.'  Ihu bayan hari!

bakangizo

Wannan dai nine da kai na. Last week na fito daga office na shiga cafeteria zan ci abinci. Aka zubo min tuwon semo da naman kaza. Ai da na kai loma na farko, sai kawai na tuna da maganar layya. Sai na ce "kai! yanzu raguna suna tsada, lalle naman layya zai yi wuya!"[/i] Sai wani can ya kalle ni yace "gaskiya ne mallam, sai dai naman kaza", ai sai aka kwashe da dariya. I was really embarrased.

dan kauye

lol y'all really funny ok,hear this joke a friend shared with me..similar to santi..just not in terms of food though.

this guy was wax-cleaning his ear with a cotton bud(you know how damn nice susar kunne feels) and someone came up to him and was like..dan liti babar ka ta mutu..and dan liti being drunk with susar kunne was like ''ok that's kool'' guess after the session was through he was like ''what was it u said about my mum''-talk about santi at it's finest.
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

neozizo

Dont know how true this story is but i know its really funny.
A guy selling goro decides to take a break from hawking under a tree shade.While he is resting,another chap yelling: "a siye reke" and selling sugar cane passes by.
The goro hawker then thinks it a good idea to unwind with some suger cane which he purchases and goes on to consume.
After finishing the sandan reke,he feels completely energised and refreshed.He then quickly picks up his goro tray,places it on his head and goes on his way chanting:"A SIYE REKE"

bakangizo

mlbash

SANTINMA SUNA YA TARA. KALA BIYU NE;

SANTIN SURUTU( THIS'S MORE COMMON)
SANTIN KURMA( THIS LESS COMMON BUT REALLY DANGEROUS!) PERSON AT THIS STAGE CAN BE MISTAKEN WITH SOME ONE IN SLEEPWALKING.
:roll:
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

amira

BOY you ppl make me laugh :o .....Ah dis santi tin is really funny.D other day me n ma bro went out to buy chicken doner kebab brought it home, every1 all ready to den u hear ma other bro sayin...KASH ama naija KAZAR su bata da nama sosai
Haba ay sai muka kwashe da dariya :lol:
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

amira

am back at dis..........i know its ramadan but am sure baza'a rasa sum mor santi stories ba :lol:
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

neozizo

'a lokacin sahabbai akwai kaza kuwa?'overhaerd during iftar while eating chicken