News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

santi

Started by baby_gal_84, May 30, 2003, 10:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

lol. lol (i cant stop laffing)  nice one's. you know ppl completely get lost.keep em coming :D :D
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Anonymous

Hello everyone!i have really enjoyed this santi topic,though i didn't intend to write but yesternight i had one santi that made me roll out in laughter,so is not only adult  that santiLISE?then read this!i have a  little boy of  three years, hewas taking indomie noodles ,it was around nine in the evening,when the thing don enter his mouth he started asking me "umma yaushe zaki makaranta"i answer him kana son wani abu ne?he said yes,and i said what?sa yace lemo,nace e gaskiya ne noodles sai da soft drink.

Anonymous

lol lol lol  dukan ku santi kuke yi........  ::) ::) ::) ::)

dfynest

I remember my days in university..... One day my room mate came into the room and immediately pounced on some remaining shinkafa. As he was gently chowing down the rice, listening to cool R n' B on the radio, without taking his eyes off his plate he suddenly asked me; '' wai Michael Jackson yana da helicopter?''
I fell off the bed laughing.

gogannaka

lol sai da ya ci ya tuna ko?
abinci+cool music=santi

kilishi

Posted by: dfynest Posted on: 07/26/03 at 22:43:52
I remember my days in university..... One day my room mate came into the room and immediately pounced on some remaining shinkafa. As he was gently chowing down the rice, listening to cool R n' B on the radio, without taking his eyes off his plate he suddenly asked me; '' wai Michael Jackson yana da helicopter?''
I fell off the bed laughing

This one also was taking rice and moi-moi,he suddenly dropped the plate and started narrating story about clinton's visit[u know he came b4 bush]he said ah1 don't u know the size of clinton's plane,they said it will carry about five hundred people together with his car and everything they will need during their stay,so somebody now asked him,do they have rice ?the man said oh ai that is their favourite food.
ilishi

shira

;D ;D ;D 8) ::) ::)ha haa haaah haaa hahaha ;D ;D
an amila salihan falinafsihi

kilishi

ilishi

IBB

i went to maiduguri 4 da 1st time in ma life. my friend went n bought meat 4 us they call it 'welcome 2 Borno' as we r eating everyone was quet then this next person said "ehm i dont know y is it dogs r neva slaugthered but r not many but Cows r killed every day but they r still plenty" we both looked at each other n busted
IHS

Anonymous

i remember one day a friend of mine was takin tsire(suya), and he asked me "ka lura da wani abu kuwa? tsire kamar yafi balangu daukan zafi"

Anonymous

that same guy was eatin kilishi  1day and  he goes 'kasan kilishi kamar pringles ne, once u pop u cant stop.

gogannaka

looooollllllzz

i cant stop laughing.....

totally out of control....lol

kilishi

Quotethat same guy was eatin kilishi ?1day and ?he goes 'kasan kilishi kamar pringles ne, once u pop u cant stop.

HA haaah a a  this is the  big  santi of the month ;D ;D ;D
ilishi

kilishi

It seems now you dont have good and tantalizing food as it seems yanzu ba kwa sanit,ok lets take this,i travelled out with my sister,we were lodged at one hotel they supplied al the three square meals and it is buffet,they have both african and continental dishes,as we were on businees trip we normally had two meals there,so one day we were eating when she suddenly exclaimed and made a big sigh,i looked at her and asked what is it,then she said ,"ai wato zaman lafiyar kasa shine shugabannin ta su samar da abinci kuma at affordable rate"i just smiled and said ai dole don kuwa neman kudi sai da koshi :D  :evil:
ilishi

Nuruddeen

I couldn't remember when I fell into this trap. Ba wai nace banayi ba amma...
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).