News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Flight 007

Started by al_hamza, July 05, 2003, 04:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al_hamza

a flight from london to kano develops faults in nigerian airspace.
very worried the captain calls the aminu kano airport.

"Aminu kano airport this is captain smith reporting flight 007"
"Do you copy?"

Kano tower;- "yes allaji smith we kofi"

British Airways "Flight 007 Reporting technical faults"

kano tower;- "kai haba!"

British Airways ;- "sorry tower couldnt get that"

kano tower ;- "okay phlight 007 kan you tune fawa in injin?"

British Airways ;- "Negative power in eingines dead"

Kano tower;- "bala'ie"

British Airways ;- "Neative didnt copy"

Kano Tower;- "Kan u kom down to altitude twenty thousand fit?"

British Airways;- "negative tower, wings wont respond"

Kano tower;- "kai!"

British Airways;- "negative didnt copy that tower"

Kano Tower;- "okay d flane will kom down in som tym due to low injin fawa, ofun yo taya at altidute sis thousan fit, due ist sebenty digri"

British Airways;- "Negative, cant activate the landing gear"

kano tower;- 'wayyo!'

British Airways;- "awaiting order, flight 007"

Kano Towers;- "okay refit apfta me"

British Airways;- "okay what?"

Kano Tower;- "ASHADU ANLA ILAHA ILLALAHI, WA ASHADU ANNA MOHAMMADAN RASULILLAHI"

:)
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

Anonymous

;D ;D ;DWow interesting CAPITAL INEFFICIENCY :-X

Anonymous

kai oh Allah na this has got to be one of tha funniest things i have eva seen in ma life i am on tha floor laughin ROFLMAO!!! kai Allah ya kiyaye LOOOOOLLLLL!!

Sas

This is a good joke but it supposed to be in the "Laugh out loud" section to make the thing interesting, I think. ???
ny good thing I said is from Allah and any bad thing I said is from me...So I ask for Allah's forgiveness for my errors both conscious and unconscious ones...Ameen!!!

Ibro2g

Hhahahahahahah
Allah ya jikan nija!!!!hahah
Safety and Peace

Fulanizzle

that was hillarious.....off dem hook...hehe

ameen ibro.........ameen
)

Venom

lol lol lol lol lol NIJA there is no place like it  :D :D :D
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

gogannaka

loooooooooooooooollllllllll

no place like nija indeed
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

arubuta

lol, wished James '007' Bond was in that flight. He could have done some of his "things" abord
If all the trees on earth were pen
and all the sea, with seven more besides, was ink,
God's words would not run dry
  Q31:27

Anonymous

As sa;amualaikum,
Ya mallam alhamza, kwana biyu. This is a funny joke. To wannan ai tsiya ake ma hausawan kano ko? :PDuk inda bakano yake sai an sha dariya :P

ummita

This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny. But hold-up, did it happen fur-real? Plz tell me its not true
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

kilishi

Good morning, Ladies and Gentlemen. This is your captain (Boniface) welcoming you on board of Nigeria Airways. We apologize for the four-day delay in taking off, it was due to bad weather and some overtime I had to put in at the bakery. This is flight 126 to Lagos. Landing in Lagos is not guaranteed, but we will end up somewhere in the south. If luck is in our favor, we may even be landing on your village!

Nigeria Airways has an excellent safety-record. In fact our safety standards are so high that even terrorists are afraid to fly with us!

It is with great pleasure; I announce that since starting this year over 50% of our passengers have reached their destination. If our engines are too noisy for you, on passenger request, we can arrange to turn them off!

To make your free fall to earth pleasant and memorable, we serve complimentary Bongo tea and Okin biscuits! For our not-so-religious passengers, we are the only airline who can help you find out if there really is a God!

We regret to inform you, that today’s in-flight movie will not be shown as we forgot to record it from the television. But for our movie buffs, we will be flying right next to Al Barka, where their movie will be visible from the right side of the cabin window.

There is no smoking allowed in this plane. Any smoke you see in the cabin is only the early warning system on the engines telling us to slow down! In order to catch important landmarks, we try to fly as close as possible for the best view. If, however, we go a little too close, do let us know. Our enthusiastic co-pilot sometimes flies right through the landmark!

Kindly be seated, keep your seat in an upright position for take-off and fasten your seatbelt. For those of you who can’t find a seatbelt, kindly fasten your own belt to the arm of your seat …and for those of you who can’t find a seat, do not hesitate to get in touch with a stewardess who will explain how to fasten yourself to your suitcase."

Enjoy Nigeria Airways
ilishi

kilishi

Quote This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny. But hold-up, did it happen fur-real? Plz tell me its not true

ok i telllll u !
ilishi

IBB

nig airways has an excellent saFety record that even terrorist are afraid to fly with us. lollllllllll ;D
IHS

al_hamza

ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!