News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

WHO IS INTERESTED WITH A KANURI BOY FROM MAIDUGURI

Started by mustafa, June 06, 2003, 10:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jibo

Lalala na tuno ban tuno! Kai GGNK na ga alamar akwai masu camouflage sosai gidanga. Kuma akwai masu double faces!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Tukurtukur

Quote from: HUSNAA on September 25, 2008, 11:08:32 PM
Quote from: Tukurtukur on September 25, 2008, 06:13:23 PM
DB, HOW FAR AND WHAT IS THE LATEST WITH THE KANURI BOY MUSTAPHA?
HAS HE STTLED DOWN WITH FULANI OR NUPE OR HAUSA OR ANY OTHER WAZOBIA LADY?
PLEASE CONTACT HIM FOR US FOR THE LATEST.

Dis Kanuri boy and DB na one and the same pesin jo!!! TKTK take note! Na so he come say la tajassassu... Na hin secret wish (long fulfilled, I might add), him no want anyone to find out, although it is out in the open. Amma he doesnt want any one of us to realize that either ;D ;D ;D ;D

THANK YOU HUSNAA AND GGNK.
BUT DB WHY HIDE,  COME OUT AND LET US KNOW THE TRUTH. DO NOT ALLOW WEBMYSTERY TO DO EXPOSE',
HANGGING ON!

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Jibo

Quote from: gogannaka on September 26, 2008, 02:41:37 PM

LOL,mun san ka gane.
DB when he was JJC...lol

Maganarka haka take. Ka ga yanzu da yaci ganye ya koma kiran gwauro saboda ya cika ya batse! Duniya mai juyi,wai kwado ya fada ruwan zafi!
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!