News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Nigeria 1988 population was false.. He is data to prove it.

Started by Anonymous, April 14, 2004, 02:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Anonymous"
Quote from: "myadudu"oh yeah guest you managed atlast to make me laugh. believe me,  I am giggling like a girl at the moment. hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
you dont flip-flop guest, you flop and flip what is the difference? you know better than I do.
The more i read what you write the clearer it becomes to me that you are a demented nit-wit. No offense egbon. Your grouse is not with northern nigerian the entity rather with the hinterland northerners. that is clear from what you say.
But guest this I can assure you, Kogi, the place you come from is and will forever be part of the north. Not my making the British did that. and my claim of your racially charged mentality is starting to manifest itself. You are seeing the population of the SouthWest as Yoruba only. Incase you dont know, there are fulanis in the Ibadan area, how do we count them?This is wrong guest, WRONG. state lines, eventhough imaginary are legally defined and the constitution of nigeria, in the 60's endorsed that.
as for the picture of bebeji, you should be ashamed of yourself. You know that is not the entire story. also, bebeji is lucky enough to be on the internet. Not sure your "choko choko" is?
Guest i am tired of replying to your balderdash. Your arguments are incoherent, evidence is biased and wrong, language is fouled and aggressive and your attitude is not of utopian yoruba chauvanism, so I say: you are the weakest link..................... good bye.
end of story.
ausgespielt !

Mr who do you believe the more, Allah or britain, There is no more North or south. We now have state. So you and wada nas, would are trying to hold on to the Nouth south thing, Should forget it, It is just the Fulani, looking for ways to continue to impose thier wills on people. Have the Hausas ever ask themself, why is that there is no single hausa man that is an Emir, only fulani are emir Over the hausa. Is it because the Hausa can not be Kings????????

When would the Hausa have thier first Emir. ? are the hausa going to be under the fulani for ever????.

This is the way Allah created Nigeria.. Allah used the two river of Niger and benue to divide us, that is the way it would for ever remain. There should be three coountry, Any one who goes against this goes against the will of Allah

Eskimo

Hello Guest..to be honest with you after I read all your arguments I laughed like a 10 year old boy. You are so transparent that anyone can see through you.
To begin with I accept you are not a northerner you are one of those yorubas that are hated both in the north and in the west. an Okun from...please stop linking yourself to Kogi (a Hausa Word) that is only political cos the Igalas and especially the ebiras (found also in Nassarawa and Abuja) are our brothers most especially they are peace loving detribalised NIGERIANS  :D

The people of Kwara are Yorubas...all of them? What of the Baribas (found also in Benin Republic), The Great Fulanis and the Nupes (also in Niger State)..may be they are not qualified to be from Kwara (another Hausa Word)...DIE WITH YOUR GRIEF!

Just look at the argument you put on population..talking about number of towns as a factor. Cant you see that even from your list of village and towns Bauchi has nearly twice number of T&V than Kano, Plateau also has higher number...meaning (from your thinking :idea: ) Bauchi is almost Twice the population of Kano :shock: I wonder how you think???

Ibadan is the Largest city in W.Africa no doubt! so is Cairo the Largest city in Africa meaning Egypt is the most populous country in Africa! and Tokyo the Largest in the World putting Japan in place of China :shock:  When human beings start to think like you..mhnn!!!

I took my friend (although he is a Yoruba Nigerian) to tour around Kano..He has this to say "if Kano is well planned..it will be larger than Ibadan."

I tot u have something solid to offer as evidence..not only some information that you copy and paste (may be without even going through) from the Net and you open mouth..blah we conducted a research. for where? you dont sound like somebody who can conduct a research :!:  :!:  :!:

See I (and other people ofcourse) have been to the west..to the East I see places and cities even outside Nigeria..so you should allow people to talk about population. Not you from Kabba to Lagos back to Lokoja and probably Ilorin (an ancient Fulani town :lol: )

Lastly..know that Nigeria is unbreakable you better accept your fate and live as a true patriotic Nigerian, shunning this sentiments aside. Think of a way forward..bro :!:  :!:
color=blue]NOBODY is PERFECT and I am NOBODY.[/color]

Eskimo

Ahh...just read another blunder of yours...did Allah, God, Jesus or whoever informed you that Rivers are his natural boundaries and who ever tresspass should meet his wrath??? :?:

So that is how you think of about God too..JUST THE WAY YOU THINK ABOUT NIGERIA....AREWA...FULANIS and whatever.

Who told there is no single Emir that is Hausa..make reference to History....Emir of Argungu and Zuru (Both near Sokoto), of Suleja (formerly, of Abuja), of Nassarawa, of far Northern Daura are all Hausas not to mention Biu who is a non Hausa non Fulani and most emirates in Borno and Yobe States.

Alas the same Judgement on the population..so now no doubt you were just making the statistics in you head...and what a head you have. :evil:

I agree with most of what people have said here.  I do not know or understand what Allah or God has to do with what you are saying regarding boundries etc.  I will not go into arguing with you too much I just believe there are some issues to raise in respect to your population study.  First aerial pictures give you an indication and not actuals, you need to carry out physical surveys and in particular households.  It may be true that southern villages are larger in some cases than northern villages but that does not put the number of people in the household into consideration.  It is a known fact that the north has a much higher household average (number of persons per households) than the south and this is more so in the villages.  So your data only indicates a need for additional study rather than a conclusive study.  The pronouncements you have been making are baseless and very tribalistic with no attempt to encourage further study/discussion but rather to ensure strife and disccord between peoples of nigeria!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Eskimo"Hello Guest..to be honest with you after I read all your arguments I laughed like a 10 year old boy. You are so transparent that anyone can see through you.
To begin with I accept you are not a northerner you are one of those yorubas that are hated both in the north and in the west. an Okun from...please stop linking yourself to Kogi (a Hausa Word) that is only political cos the Igalas and especially the ebiras (found also in Nassarawa and Abuja) are our brothers most especially they are peace loving detribalised NIGERIANS  :D

The people of Kwara are Yorubas...all of them? What of the Baribas (found also in Benin Republic), The Great Fulanis and the Nupes (also in Niger State)..may be they are not qualified to be from Kwara (another Hausa Word)...DIE WITH YOUR GRIEF!

Just look at the argument you put on population..talking about number of towns as a factor. Cant you see that even from your list of village and towns Bauchi has nearly twice number of T&V than Kano, Plateau also has higher number...meaning (from your thinking :idea: ) Bauchi is almost Twice the population of Kano :shock: I wonder how you think???

Ibadan is the Largest city in W.Africa no doubt! so is Cairo the Largest city in Africa meaning Egypt is the most populous country in Africa! and Tokyo the Largest in the World putting Japan in place of China :shock:  When human beings start to think like you..mhnn!!!

I took my friend (although he is a Yoruba Nigerian) to tour around Kano..He has this to say "if Kano is well planned..it will be larger than Ibadan."

I tot u have something solid to offer as evidence..not only some information that you copy and paste (may be without even going through) from the Net and you open mouth..blah we conducted a research. for where? you dont sound like somebody who can conduct a research :!:  :!:  :!:

See I (and other people ofcourse) have been to the west..to the East I see places and cities even outside Nigeria..so you should allow people to talk about population. Not you from Kabba to Lagos back to Lokoja and probably Ilorin (an ancient Fulani town :lol: )

Lastly..know that Nigeria is unbreakable you better accept your fate and live as a true patriotic Nigerian, shunning this sentiments aside. Think of a way forward..bro :!:  :!:

Eskimo, when did Ilorin become an fulani town, did you do history in school, I lived in Ilorin for six years, Everybody in Ilorin know they are Yoruba , so also did history. that is not what we are discussing.

If you people think, we would not break up nigeria. Continue to dream. Remember Major G Orka.

Anonymous

Eskimo, when did Ilorin become an fulani town, did you do history in school, I lived in Ilorin for six years, Everybody in Ilorin know they are Yoruba , so also did history. that is not what we are discussing. I hope you know Ilorin is a Yoruba word.

If you people think, we would not break up nigeria. Continue to dream. Remember Major G Orka.[/quote]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Eskimo"Ahh...just read another blunder of yours...did Allah, God, Jesus or whoever informed you that Rivers are his natural boundaries and who ever tresspass should meet his wrath??? :?:

So that is how you think of about God too..JUST THE WAY YOU THINK ABOUT NIGERIA....AREWA...FULANIS and whatever.

Who told there is no single Emir that is Hausa..make reference to History....Emir of Argungu and Zuru (Both near Sokoto), of Suleja (formerly, of Abuja), of Nassarawa, of far Northern Daura are all Hausas not to mention Biu who is a non Hausa non Fulani and most emirates in Borno and Yobe States.

Alas the same Judgement on the population..so now no doubt you were just making the statistics in you head...and what a head you have. :evil:

Who are the Majority In Kano, It is the Hausa, but the Hausa Man would NEVER NEVER NEVER be Emir, only your lord the fulani would rule over you.    

Who are the majority In Zaria. The hausa man, but the Fulani are the emir.

Who are the majority In Bauchi. The hausa man, but the Fulani are the emir.

Who are the majority In Malumfashi. The hausa man, but the Fulani are the emir.

Who are the majority In Funtua. The hausa man, but the Fulani are the emir.

Who are the majority In Duste. The hausa man, but the Fulani are the emir.

Who are the majority In Azare. The hausa man, but the Fulani are the emir.

Who are the majority In Hadeija. The hausa man, but the Fulani are the emir.

read the Written on the wall.. Biu people are kanuri, you think they are stupid like the Hausa. the arugugu are not hausa. that why.

Anonymous

Eskimos
To be honest with you, if a polling or vote is done on break up of Nigeria in the south, 95% would want us out. We just do not want to be in the same country with you people. why you may ask. You people are bring us back. We want to move into a developed country. but you people are drawing us behind. We want a break up. The igbo do not want to belong to Nigeria, the yoruba do not want to belong to Nigeria , south south do not want to belong to Nigeria, the middle belt do not want anything to do with you. Why dont you people ask your self why we all hate you.

ajingi

Enough is enough!!

If you don't want to be with Hausas in this country, where are you heading to? Benin republic, camaroun or Niger republic? thank God, hausa's are predominant in the northern part of the country irrespective of regions. We earn to have our abode. Okay!! let split the country into two parts; you and the North. How do you settle with the remaining dwellers. Please can you tell me anything that you people are bringing for the benefit of this country that a hausa man cannot do so?

You are very wrong in your statistical data presentation. Because statistically this is not the way to present a data. cos the data you present is full of bias and inconsistency. How confident are you in your analysis? Which method do you take to analyse you findings. Anything to do with inhabitants, population etc is called Demography. Statistics deal with parametric and non parametric analysis. You forget to or I dont think you know about that; Correlation coefficient, variation in the population and testing the hypothesis of your findings. Because in any research there most be a hypothesis test to have 95%-99% confidence.

Dont even think that you can provocate hausa with your fraudulent manner and get away like that. Hausa's are everywhere in every signifant human endavour. You better go to college and read Statistics very well, before you challege us statistically.
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

Eskimo

Hello Guest did I hear you right...you in the south?? i tot u said u re from the middle belt. Okay may b you have identity crisis. Me I am a proud fulani from the north.

Please dont take your identity crisis beyond your closed head. Afonja asked the fulanis to help break away from the yoruba kingdom which they successfully did..and their reward is his kingdom! believe you me the Illorin people and the people of Northen Kwara will join the North...yes, the NORTH not the middle belt that lacks genuine definition and agenda. As for your people the Okuns and the southern Kwara we have given you back..go you are now free we dont need you anymore. If the yorubas in Ilorin are not happy let them pack out and leave the Ilorin land. WQe dont need but we need our land...our war booty :lol:

Dont count much on the ebiras and the igalas to join your ethnocentric odudua republic...never!

The midle belt you are shouting about..you are not even a part of it for your information...they are by a defintion (remember many definition exist) it comprises all the northern christian that have cultural ties to the core North. Another definition which I accept more is that it comprises of Benue, Plateau and some part of Nassarwa and Taraba. Even among them there exist many hausa settler Emirates.

Ahh so you know Kanuris..I ve not yet met a knauri who is not a proud northerner.

Who cares if you hated the North..so do we hate the south so what? go your way and see who cares? the oil producing communitry in the south west are Itshekiris from Ondo which am sure will want join the Niger Delta Republic. so nothing for your masters. You can all jump into your atlantic and drown yourselves..the developed nation of odudua.

Anonymous

If you do not know people from Kogi, Kwara, benue see themself as part of the South. I am willing to bet 1,000,000 , that if a vote is cast today, on where this 3 state would belong to if they break Nigeria. It would 101% for the south. we have nothing in common with your so called North. We only share culture, languague and trandition with the south.

Do you notice the tribal mark on an Igalla man from Kogi state, Please go to Ogbomoso and see the same tribal mark. Please quickly go on line and read about the history of the Igalla, and you would find that they are direct children of the Yoruba, that is why, we share langueage ... Do you know that in Igalla , Eye is called Ojo, and in yoruba Eye to is call Ojo.
Do you know that in Igalla that ears is called Eti , and in Yoruba the ears is called Eti. I can continue.

Do you know that I/3 of kogi are Yoruba.
And 90 % of kwara are Yoruba. Let us call a vote and we would see.
Do not let saraki fool you, Saraki is only interested in money, that is why we play games with Any govt in power, And your brothers have been in power. so he play with your head. My mother is from Kwara. go and tell her would go with you Gabari. Do you know that Blood is thick than water. I am married to a person from Kwara.
You claim the middle is not defined. The middle belt is define

Niger, Taraba, Benue, Kogi, Plateau,Nassarawa Why do you think, they always kill your people everytime. Why do you think is because they love you.

You talk about Itsekiri, To correct you, Itsekiri are in delta state not Ondo state. Look, You have to study your history. Itsekiri are Yoruba, they speak what in ondo state is called Ilaje language. If you doubt go online and look at the history of Itsekiri , you would discover they are yoruba. that is why The King is Call OLU of warri, I know you know many yoruba who bears Olu...... Like OLUsegun Obasanjo.

the language is the same. Do you know that 25% of the Oil in Nigeria is in Itsekiri land. And you know that Itsekiri are Yoruba, plus the 7% in Ondo state. We have 32% of the Oil in Nigeria.

You did not answer my question

Who are the Majority In Kano, It is the Hausa, but the Hausa Man would NEVER NEVER NEVER be Emir, only your lord the fulani would rule over you.

Who are the majority In Zaria. The hausa man, but the Fulani are the emir.

Who are the majority In Bauchi. The hausa man, but the Fulani are the emir.

Who are the majority In Malumfashi. The hausa man, but the Fulani are the emir.

Who are the majority In Funtua. The hausa man, but the Fulani are the emir.

Who are the majority In Duste. The hausa man, but the Fulani are the emir.

Who are the majority In Azare. The hausa man, but the Fulani are the emir.

Who are the majority In Hadeija. The hausa man, but the Fulani are the emir.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ajingi"Guest

Enough is enough!!

If you don't want to be with Hausas in this country, where are you heading to? Benin republic, camaroun or Niger republic? thank God, hausa's are predominant in the northern part of the country irrespective of regions. We earn to have our abode. Okay!! let split the country into two parts; you and the North. How do you settle with the remaining dwellers. Please can you tell me anything that you people are bringing for the benefit of this country that a hausa man cannot do so?

You are very wrong in your statistical data presentation. Because statistically this is not the way to present a data. cos the data you present is full of bias and inconsistency. How confident are you in your analysis? Which method do you take to analyse you findings. Anything to do with inhabitants, population etc is called Demography. Statistics deal with parametric and non parametric analysis. You forget to or I dont think you know about that; Correlation coefficient, variation in the population and testing the hypothesis of your findings. Because in any research there most be a hypothesis test to have 95%-99% confidence.

Dont even think that you can provocate hausa with your fraudulent manner and get away like that. Hausa's are everywhere in every signifant human endavour. You better go to college and read Statistics very well, before you challege us statistically.

ajingi, find out your History, the Yoruba came to the land before your people. If anyone as to leave, it would be you.
Nigeria is a name of a Country, Not a name of a land. In one million Years. Yorubaland would remain on the surface of this earth. While Nigeria can stop existence, Nigeria is a britian idea. It is not a people want and desire. So if you want Nigeria. go and join your masters britain who created. Nigeria.
Here is the statistice and I will to share the statistice with you, since you know statistice. I would post my figure and Correlation coefficient, and other statistice language for expect like you.

Eskimo

First of all let me correct you..please expung Niger from your Middle Belt They wont have anyhing to do with it.

As for Nassarawa..well i wont talk for them but all I know the people of Lafia and Nassarawa Emirates are from the part of the country you hate. Plateau and Benue are mile belt..Benue will definately be accepte as part of the south. But to be honest with you Plateau will never accepted by you southerners. The choice is their let them follow you an see.

See, Mr I dont kno you, Itshekiri are found in Ondo..but what ever be the case they are not yoruba. History relates them with yoruba just like it relates Igala with yorubas (for you information Yoruba broke away from Igala!) but what of the Ebiras are they not part of Kogi. My wife is from there too in case you dont know. Ebira are from Jukuns by their history...and check where the Jukuns are from..southern Borno years back. Their empire kororofa extended to Zaria and Kano before the Hausa rebolted....I hate to educate in History so find it out yourself.

The Jukuns of Taraba will never go to the south where Tivs and Idoma will surely belong. Plateau cannot be a state of its own. Is not possible.

The 90% of Kwara are yorubas..that is another statistic of yours! I am now getting use to it! Well let the yorubas go to your side.

Please areminder do not speak of the south..It will never remain as a single country when Nigeria is broken. Your side and our side get nothing of the stolen oil again.

Eskimo

Forget about 25% of oil belonging to itshekiri..they are not yorubas they are themselves.

You are very funny..the way you sites your examples. I accepted and confirmed to you Yorubas and Igalas are related, but not because of your failed attempt to show that. Those example you give are...

did you know that lafia in Hausa and igala means the same thing too. Una (igala)and quna (hausa) (q is pronounce as guttural k sounds more like ou) means burn. alemo and lemu, italo (igalas do not pronounce r) and taro, and many examples.I just dont want to sound like you!

Let me please answer that question that you think is the bomb!

Majority in Kano are Hausas and the Emir is fulani. That makes the Hausa "stupid" as you said comparing them with Kanuris who are not.
Wellfor your information, Kanuris are what Hausas are? So are your yoruba people that are under a fulani Emir too in Ilorin. The Nupes that you are so much want to snatch to your side are even more "stupid" by allowing a fulani to be the Emir even using Etsu (a nupe title).

Argungu are not Hausa!? so what are they Yorubas..you are a master in the art of guessing. What of Daura. If Nassarawa, Lafia, are not Hausa their Emirs are. So are the also "stupid".  Is it true that there is an Emir in Auchi (Edo State) I ve not confirmed that yet..so dont crucify for it!

Should we please forget this and think of how to move forward and develop our country. Nigeria is not the only Multi Religious, Multi Ethnic Country in the world. Believe me we are better off as one if only we should stop Corruption and this Tribalism.

ajingi

Quote from: "Anonymous"
Quote from: "ajingi"Guest

Enough is enough!!

ajingi, find out your History, the Yoruba came to the land before your people. If anyone as to leave, it would be you.
Nigeria is a name of a Country, Not a name of a land. In one million Years. Yorubaland would remain on the surface of this earth. While Nigeria can stop existence, Nigeria is a britian idea. It is not a people want and desire. So if you want Nigeria. go and join your masters britain who created. Nigeria.
Here is the statistice and I will to share the statistice with you, since you know statistice. I would post my figure and Correlation coefficient, and other statistice language for expect like you.

Hope it is a real data analysed not copy and paste
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.