News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Roll call where is...

Started by Kanolicious, May 11, 2004, 06:08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajingi

Hey hey figorms................... wetin be u'r rank then? I was a commandant in 232 tank battelion during the world war II. Who are u then, no be u the last corporal wey no dey sabi shot. hahhahahahah :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

figorms

Quote from: "ajingi"Hey hey figorms................... wetin be u'r rank then? I was a commandant in 232 tank battelion during the world war II. Who are u then, no be u the last corporal wey no dey sabi shot. hahhahahahah :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

kai u r not sayin the truth, do u mean u were in that war and u dont know me then i think u just a bag carryer. i was the the one that matched the soldiers that killed hitler infact the first bullet came frm my gun even me and babangida ploted the coup some  years back so ku kananan kwari ne.
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  8)
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

ajingi

HAha Allah ya kamaka!!  u 're among those who killed Abacha, topple Buhari, killed Murtala and much more? okay u are under arrest.

Ba sani ba sabo, no bribe, u must be probed. Ohhhhhhhh I now recognised u Sgt Figorms (The best cook). Oh I missed your cook, since the last day, I saw you in Quater Guard, lokacin da ka sachi naman miya a gidan Major G-naka. common!! don't forget, I bi the one searhed and found the meat in your pocket.  :lol:  :lol:
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

gogannaka

Eh heeennnn....ok  ok....so constable Ajingi ...hmn lallai ma....so dama u've seen the meat that was stolen from my house and you did'nt return it ko......you told me you didn't find it..............ehem ehem ehem(clearing my throat and rubbing my moustache) :twisted:  sergeant kanolicious (Kanolicious trembling:'yes sir') ,carry them (Ajingi and Figorms) go guard room.....and interrogate fateez also, i dey suspect say ita ce ta dafa musu naman gida na...........

yawwa b4 i 4get...tell the paying cashier say make he remove money from their salary wey i go use buy the meat wey dem steal....u hear? OYA CARRY GO NOW :evil: ! !WETIN U DEY LOOK ME FOR
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Kanolicious

Quote from: "figorms"i now see ur true color i am given u the last wannin  the next time i 'll ve u in federal prison, aginji, kanoonlicious, u ve been entered into the black book, lucky fateez she is innocent.

This is a last warning, ajingi why did'nt you lock up this prisoner
for me?

abeg make you putam for jail. make sure you put him on lilon kanolicious b4 anything. make him play on my lilo, then he will know that we are not joking.

Quote from: "Fateez"A'a? ashe ma da police job is to be opening door for dem ajingi?

knockin IBB's head? Givin Kunun kanwa, dan wake, bread & pure water?

hehhehe, Thanxx for da offer k-licious, no offence but i think i'm fine as a civilian

[/size]

As for you fateez, you will be incharge of kanoonline prison services CHEAF COOK.

Your salary will be increased by 25% from last months payments you will collect $50,000 every month.

an extra overdue time will be paid /hr $500 daily.

+ tsintsiya money $10,000 per year.

+ kudin turmi da tabarya $10,000 per year.

Quote from: "gogannaka"Eh heeennnn....ok  ok....so constable Ajingi ...hmn lallai ma....so dama u've seen the meat that was stolen from my house and you did'nt return it ko......you told me you didn't find it..............ehem ehem ehem(clearing my throat and rubbing my moustache) :twisted:  sergeant kanolicious (Kanolicious trembling:'yes sir') ,carry them (Ajingi and Figorms) go guard room.....and interrogate fateez also, i dey suspect say ita ce ta dafa musu naman gida na...........

yawwa b4 i 4get...tell the paying cashier say make he remove money from their salary wey i go use buy the meat wey dem steal....u hear? OYA CARRY GO NOW :evil: ! !WETIN U DEY LOOK ME FOR

Goganka, we still have yor name reported by other authorities suspected of 2004 election bribary and corruption.

Luckily you go away with it :roll:  :oops:

N.B

IBB, i read your CV yesterday. but like you dont have any experience to qualify. is like all you have been doing in the last 50 years is DAMBE, FARAUTA, DABA, WASA DA KURA, KAMA GIWA, FADA DA ZAKI...... the list is endlesss.

but dont worry, i will see what i can do.

[/size]
e bring Justice in K-Online!

EMTL

Quote from: "Kanolicious"
Quote from: "figorms"i now see ur true color i am given u the last wannin  the next time i 'll ve u in federal prison, aginji, kanoonlicious, u ve been entered into the black book, lucky fateez she is innocent.

This is a last warning, ajingi why did'nt you lock up this prisoner
for me?

abeg make you putam for jail. make sure you put him on lilon kanolicious b4 anything. make him play on my lilo, then he will know that we are not joking.

Quote from: "Fateez"A'a? ashe ma da police job is to be opening door for dem ajingi?

hehhehe, Thanxx for da offer k-licious, no offence but i think i'm fine as a civilian

[/size]

As for you fateez, you will be incharge of kanoonline prison services CHEAF COOK.

Your salary will be increased by 25% from last months payments you will collect $50,000 every month.

Quote from: "gogannaka"Eh heeennnn....ok  ok....so constable Ajingi ...hmn lallai ma....so dama u've seen the meat that was stolen from my house and you did'nt return it ko......you told me you didn't find it..............ehem ehem ehem(clearing my throat and rubbing my moustache) :twisted:  sergeant kanolicious (Kanolicious trembling:'yes sir') ,carry them (Ajingi and Figorms) go guard room.....and interrogate fateez also, i dey suspect say ita ce ta dafa musu naman gida na...........

Goganka, we still have yor name reported by other authorities suspected of 2004 election bribary and corruption.

Luckily you go away with it :roll:  :oops:

N.B

IBB, i read your CV yesterday. but like you dont have any experience to qualify. is like all you have been doing in the last 50 years is DAMBE, FARAUTA, DABA, WASA DA KURA, KAMA GIWA, FADA DA ZAKI...... the list is endlesss.

but dont worry, i will see what i can do.

[/size]

Oga/OC can you provide uniform for Ajingi......but i reckon the ones you spot look more like that of Cabin crew's or Dan Agajin Fityanu...anyway a uniform is a uniform.......
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Anonymous

hahaha this is getting intaresting. how much is you salary mr dan sanda?

gogannaka

He has no salary........his income is strictly from the bribe he collects from our corrupt members...................no harm intended kanolicious :wink: .........just so they dont suspect you of any corrupt practice

Fateez

Quote from: "Kanolicious"

Woah!! dats a lotta money sha!, but emm...ma mum warned mi

neva to collect money dat i dunno where it came from. especially

from police....wait a minute...u've neva paid mi a single kobo!

how can sum1 get a raise when i neva had $$ in da 1st place?
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Fateez

Quote from: "gogannaka"Eh heeennnn....ok  ok....so constable Ajingi ...hmn lallai ma....so dama u've seen the meat that was stolen from my house and you did'nt return it ko......you told me you didn't find it..............ehem ehem ehem(clearing my throat and rubbing my moustache) :twisted:  sergeant kanolicious (Kanolicious trembling:'yes sir') ,carry them (Ajingi and Figorms) go guard room.....and also, i dey suspect say ita ce ta dafa musu naman gida na...........

G~naka, mi? which meat?

R u sure it wasn't a hallucination?

how r u so sure da meat didnt cook itself?

Wat if da meat is still in ur kitchen?

Then u'd have to pay mi $10000 for harassment

nd don't 4get an Xtra $5000 for suspicion and false witness!

Deal or no Deal?

suspectin mi ko? imagine!

hehehe...do i look like i wanna be a police?

I refused da offer, remember?
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

gogannaka

Em em Fateez the kwestions and miracles are too complex for my brainz  :shock:

O.K sergeant Kanolicious i see a potential Detective in ms.fateez.....do give her due consideration pls.........
               Signed:Gnaka

Anonymous

she is promoted to ASC (Assistant Supritendant of Cook) :lol:

ajingi

She is promoted to ASC (Assistant Supretendant of Cook) :lol:  :lol:

Fateez

Quote from: "ajingi"She is promoted to ASC (Assistant Supretendant of Cook) :lol:  :lol:

isn't there anything better 2 associate fateez

with Xcept food? I thot G-naka was da food rep?

Kanolicious

Quote from: "ajingi"She is promoted to ASC (Assistant Supretendant of Cook) :lol:  :lol:

Accepted. Your salary will now be reduced by 25%
so as from next month, you will be collecting
$40,000 /month

- your overtime $$ is now $100/hr.

e bring Justice in K-Online!