News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Roll call where is...

Started by Kanolicious, May 11, 2004, 06:08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajingi

Come and collect your new uniform, Okay?
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

Shiekh

PRESENT Sirrrrrrrrrrr. Wanan ne yake ta surutu ban jiba SORRY SIR.

ajingi

You are late, come back tomorrow. :lol:
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

Shiekh

Shiekh

oga personal assistant: I don kom bak:?

present sir

Eskimo

:evil: PRESIDENTIAL ANNOUNCEMENT  :evil:

as za frisdent of zis porum by za fower giben to me by za kwance-tushe of zis porum I here by declare state op imajansi to zis section.

by zis, no one is allowed to post anysin here again!

all kwansituted asority..like Ajingi, Kanolicious and zaya appointees (fateez and ozas) are all dissolved by zis pronouncement!

gbam...section closed..open anoza one kuma. :evil:  :evil:
color=blue]NOBODY is PERFECT and I am NOBODY.[/color]

Shiekh

dan kauye

cud sum1 pls tell me wats going on in here cuz i cant seem 2 comprehend ko wajen bana yan kauye bane???(lol)
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

gogannaka

Quote from: "dan kauye"cud sum1 pls tell me wats going on in here cuz i cant seem 2 comprehend ko wajen bana yan kauye bane???(lol)

LOL LOL @ dan kauye..........nothing is goin on here.........kawai yan birni ne suke cin karen su  ba babbaka.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Kanolicious

Quote from: "gogannaka"
Quote from: "dan kauye"cud sum1 pls tell me wats going on in here cuz i cant seem 2 comprehend ko wajen bana yan kauye bane???(lol)

LOL LOL @ dan kauye..........nothing is goin on here.........kawai yan birni ne suke cin karen su  ba babbaka.

Tell him again, this is a room i created for everyone to come in and laugh....... eskimo, you are so  :roll:  :lol:

ajingi, go and arrest Eskimo for me pls. make sure you putam for lilon kanolicious! and he will know ze kwensi-kwensis for telling lies against the honourable president Mudacris.

Take gogannaka with you, he is on training now to join kanolicious team.

e bring Justice in K-Online!

Shiekh

sir, should I stay?
cos oga PA say i shu kom bak 2mro

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shiekh"sir, should I stay?
cos oga PA say i shu kom bak 2mro

abeg arest shiekh as well. he is too troublesome.

Shiekh

Dante

Eskimo

Quote from: "Kanoliciouseskimo, you are so  :roll:  :lol:

ajingi, go and arrest Eskimo for me pls.

u want to fetch that will be used to cook you or u want to carry dala without gammo!

I cannot be arrested I am 'abab za lo' :D  :D
Try it now and see.
Thank you Dan Tsoho Sheik you will be a minister if I succeeded in my coup. :D
color=blue]NOBODY is PERFECT and I am NOBODY.[/color]