News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Sexual enhancement Food .

Started by gogannaka, May 28, 2004, 04:22:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

I know most of us shy away from issues such as these.....but i know y'all want to be productive ko  :wink: ........here are some hints........and everyone is free to contribute (in mature posts pls)

1. Eat like a gerbil. "Many nuts and seeds like sunflower, sesame, poppy and pumpkin seeds are rich sources of Essential Fatty Acids (EFA's), which help sex hormone production," says Dr. Linda Page, N.D., Ph.D., author of Healthy Healing: A Guide For Self-Healing for Everyone. The seeds are also good sources of zinc, so they can enhance your ability to catch your lover's pheromone scent - the key scent for animal attraction. Sunflower seeds also contain a substance called chlorogenic acid, which helps stimulate sexual appetite in men and women.

2. Eat like the Queen Bee. This is one of my favorites - royal jelly in honey. Royal jelly is the food that worker bees feed to their queen bee, and it's rich in B-complex and other nutrients to stimulate sexual function. It's pricey, but how much is it worth to you to be Queen Bee? And speaking of "B's," B-12, along with Vitamin A, strengthen the reproductive system, says Dr. Carolyn Dean, M.D., author of The Miracle of Magnesium. And we all know that reproduction exists for the purpose of sex!

3. Eat like Pop-eye. Dark green leafy vegetables like spinach, kale, collards and others contain lots of magnesium and vitamin B that are absolute musts for sexual energy. They help regulate your body's stress responses. And we all know stress has to strip off with the undies if there's going to be any action! "When you're under extreme stress, your body doesn't want to procreate [read: copulate]," says Dr. Dean.

4. Imbibe the Oil of the Gods. Flax seed oil is another personal favorite. Like other seeds, flax seed gives your body Essential Fatty Acids- and it's available in oil so it's easy to "slip it in" every day. I drink Barlean's Flax Oil with a protein shake every morning. It's also good as a dressing -- shake it up with a little lemon juice and balsamic vinegar, and pour it over a spinach salad for a powerhouse lunch.

Build these foods into your every-day diet, and give them time to work - two weeks at least! And forget things like sugar that create a crash and burn cycle in your body that steals your energy away. If you need to sweeten your tea, grab a squeeze bottle of royal jelly in honey and pour! Oh yes, and don't forget to exercise - it's important for circulation in the places where it counts.  
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

straightalkin

I HAVE HEARD that ginger (citta) is a very powerful aphrodisiac- a very common ingredient in hausa dishes. for those who live in the south and have access to the sea food market- oysters are also good!

dan kauye

yeah gogannaka,its tru dat most of us will rather shun dis stuff but its worth discussing and equally educative....i think no aphrodisiac reely work wondas lyk friuts n vegetables especially if its rich in fiber,less calories mo sexual health,but most of us tend 2 eat food dat's high in unsaturated fat....burgers,pizza,...wateva junk food reely slows action...and lest i 4gt xcersice is 1 of d ovalooked aphrodisiac,juss try being active 4 a week and see wat wondas it wud do 2 ur ovarall perfomance sexually n odawyse!peace ya.

u c d advantage of living in d village(lol) one neva gets 2 eat ovaproceesed food which does mo harm dan gud 2 d entire body....olweiz rememba health is wealth.
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

kanoer

Too much zoborodo reduces sha'awa.dont taketoo much.maximum of 2 full cups a day.

dan kauye

Quote from: "kanoer"Too much zoborodo reduces sha'awa.dont taketoo much.maximum of 2 full cups a day.

lol.....where did ya get dat in4???....i'm a zobo addict....unless u present ur facts i'm not lykly 2 quit savouring d pleasure of my beloved drink..peace ya!

Shiekh

what can you say about stuffs like:
gyada(groundnut), chikwi(dry cheese, or cheese), aya(tigernut), and the likes

They are all for this room.(kudai kugane!)

dan kauye

Quote from: "Shiekh"what can you say about stuffs like:
gyada(groundnut), chikwi(dry cheese, or cheese), aya(tigernut), and the likes

They are all for this room.(kudai kugane!)

kai sheikh u and ur facts dai(nodding in gr8 doubt).....i thot those stuff u mentioned r rich in saturated fat wich's not gud 4 fertality n sexual perfomance....abi??

Shiekh

Quote from: "dan kauye"

kai sheikh u and ur facts dai(nodding in gr8 doubt).....i thot those stuff u mentioned r rich in saturated fat wich's not gud 4 fertality n sexual perfomance....abi??

U know what?, ask those trying them how effective they are, ha ha ha...!

"Kauye garin su ksre. Nima kaini akai" haka akan ce a hausa
kasan bari a dan shafaka kadan, ...ya kace?

dan kauye

sheikh dat hausa grammar wey blow nko? eniways i dont have 2 fret ova it so i wud juss say yarda kace(ko yaka ce?  laffs guiltily),and bout da aya n gnut thingy....u fed on hear say? dont tell me u neva tried it b4 taking it 2 d next level...

gogannaka

A romantic dinner can put you in the mood for love; not just because of the intimacy created by candlelight and soft music, but because foods have historically played a part in our sexuality. The silkiness of melted chocolate, the sweet juice and delicate fuzz of a ripe peach, the spicy bite of a hot pepper; all tantalizing to both the taste buds and an erotic imagination.

Additionally, several cultures regard foods like bananas, asparagus and carrots as erotic stimulants because of their phallic resemblance. The ancient Aztec name for avocado was "ahuacatl," or testicle, because of the fruit's appearance and virgin girls were forbidden from going outdoors during harvests.

Today, research has discovered that some of the best-known edible aphrodisiacs do in fact contain certain vitamins and minerals that contribute to a healthy reproductive system if not a healthy libido. Oysters have long been considered the food of love and legend has it that Casanova ate dozens of oysters a day, once even seducing a vestal virgin by sliding an oyster from his lips to hers.

Whatever the case, the truth is that oysters are high in zinc, a mineral used in the production of testosterone. Asparagus, instantly recognized by its own suggestive shape, happens to be high in vitamin E, considered one of the sex hormone stimulants. Chilies may heat up your sex life too, due to capsaicin?the substance that gives kick to peppers, curries and other spicy foods. Capsaicin stimulates nerve endings to release chemicals, raising the heart rate and possibly triggering the release of endorphins giving you the pleasurable feeling of a natural high.

Finally, no discussion of erotic foods would be complete without chocolate. Still the traditional lover's gift, research suggests the stimulant phenylethylamine, found in chocolate, engenders a sense of well being and excitement conducive to lovemaking.

Even the smells of certain foods have been found to be sexually arousing, according to studies at the Smell and Taste Foundation in Chicago?notably pumpkin pie and buttered popcorn for men and licorice candy for women.

Source:dicovery health
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Shiekh

Quote from: "dan kauye"....u fed on hear say? dont tell me u neva tried it b4 taking it 2 d next level...

do you expect me to be so?

dan kauye

Quote from: "Shiekh"
Quote from: "dan kauye"....u fed on hear say? dont tell me u neva tried it b4 taking it 2 d next level...

do you expect me to be so?

a'a nidai ban ce ba amma......da alamar tanbaya(scratches his head)

dan kauye

Shiekh

Quote from: "dan kauye"spooky vibe!

I c thanks. cool man!

kitkat

But what really works in real life. Any personal experiences? In my heyday we pretty much tried everything including the famous "dakan maza" pepper but to be honest I did'nt feel a thing except for a runny stomach, but typical of guys everybody gave an upbeat account of events .

It could also be that different foods work for different people, because some people swear by oysters and the like.

Any 1st hand stories out there?