News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

I Just dunno what you may say

Started by Waziri, May 31, 2003, 05:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barde

All I know iz that we are black and proud. But common Waz, that was then!!!!! Racism was in one way or d other walking hand in hand with slavery.......but now can they du that? Absolutely not, even wen ppl r still racist.......cummon!!! we have rights!!!. This is not back then!!!

Anyways I will b bck
Slavery is still going on ,but in a different dimension through their agents like the IMF and WORLD BANK.
im

Anonymous

I agree that IMFand World Bank are often agents of American foreign policy. Over many years they have loaned huge sums of money to poor countries who will never be able to pay the loan back and then the IMF starts to tell that country what to grow and what to produce to pay the interest on the loan. In short, the IMF and World Bank colonises these countries' economies and they then do what America wants. I remember Nigeria resisting loans like this because Nigeria understood.
But there is another question to be faced.  In many, many cases the rulers of these countries have grabbed most of the loan money for themselves and their family and friends for their foreign bank accounts in London, Switzerland and America. (Does this sound familiar vis Nigerian Oil Revenues?)But it is the poor workers and farmers of that country who have to work for almost no wages to produce to pay the loan back. Who then is to blame for the "slavery"?

Anonymous

Assalamu alaikum
I must say i am in sharp disagreement with what Sir Harry Hamilton said, but you will also agree with me that there is an element of truth to the argument even though the premise and intent that brought about his thesis is entirely false.
I am saying this because if one looks at the backward nature and barbarity of the animist black people of sudan and else where, you cannot but agree that the mental capacity of the bush man is certainly inferior to that of the urban black man or any other.
That is not to say the caucasian is at the apex of the mental pyramid. It can be shown by emphirical evidence that semites, both Jews and Arabs, are much smarter fundamentally.
I hate to say this but if one disagrees with me, then he must justify why everyday people kill others in this continent of ours.
Allah ya sawwake.
Amin

Fulanizzle

salam.....PEOPLE....what we need in this continent of ours is more LUV towards each other.....

soooooo we are here complaining "that white dude is racist"...."man, i was just discriminated".......

dude....how do u xpect someone else to start showing u LUV while within urselves u dont show love!!!!

now thats mah beef with black peeps! u ocasionally hear black folx saying "Man he's so black...why u wanna marry him"
man im tired.... I am so sick and tired....u want somebody else to respect u..... how about start within urselves!

thanx for da thought sis myadadu
peace peeps and remember...1 LUV
)

Waziri

QuoteWaziri
The "Aryan" concept was nonsense genetics invented to justify deeply wicked behaviour by the Nazis. It excluded not only black people from the "master race" but also semitics, caucasians,gypsies and other peoples who didn't suit their lunatic theory. I am a white and a Scot. But I don't believe that all whites and all Scots are good people. That's not the way the world is. Blacks, whites, browns and yellows, we are all a mixture of good people and bad people and most of us somewhere in between. I am proud of Scotland but very ashamed that some people of Scots descent were involved in the Ku Klux Klan. As the whole human race is descended from Africans the evolution question is a complicated one. We all have the same DNA which proves our common descent. I suspect different stages of development were probably due to factors like different and difficult environments and climate. ?

You see, to the evolutionists, the truth that all human beings have the same DNA is no enough reason to believe that all human beings are equal. "There are many other factors that are responsible to human character and disposition", he would say. "After all the Negro represents the 'missing link' the very point at which gorilla turned to human being." Now, you see why is it that as long as theory of evolution remains legitimate in the world of science, the Negro will never be able to secure an escape route.

And again, it appears like some of us have forgotten that racists are and were never peculiar to some ages of our history. It was at the turn of the millennium that Tommy Hilfiger, the world-class fashion designer made his statements that are even worst than what Harry Hamilton said. If you can still remember it was on a show like that of Winfrey Oprah. Sincerely speaking I don't want to be quoting these millennium racists, because my self cannot bear the pains of repeating what they say, but I think we can try this link: www.stormfront.org, that is if we really want   to have a soured evening. One can even get to download the book, that racist's manual: MEIN KAMF, written by the master racist, the chief architect of the genocide blue print: Adolf Hitler.

Yes, Pa David has it right; we can discuss race issue with some calm. And I on my part do not really believe that all Whites are bad, NO. Remember it was David Duke, the former president of the Ku Klux Klan that gave the most objective analysis of the September 11 attack. And I personally respect the years of imperial Britain and France more than these years of imperial Israel. At least imperial Britain has had something of morality to offer to those it had contact with, unlike imperial Israel, which offers only blackmail and terror, with materialism to buttress.

Mr David, Klan's men hate not only Negroes but also the Semites, Caucasians and other races, but yet they always do have course to respect them or credit them with some intelligence. Even the master racist saw reasons why the Prophet of Islam can qualify to be a great man of his own class (pls see Mein Kamf). And it is amid them that the worship of Christ who is a devout Jew of even the Essene group is being done by their very race. But when it comes to the Black African, they say he is cursed in theology and in science they say he is the "missing link" at which gorilla turned to human being. Wherever the tip turns he loses in huge amounts. It is unfortunate.

Britons, believing Mandela to be the greatest man of the century, I really would have doubted this, had it been it was from someone else other than Mr David. I know Ukites(as in ppl from UK) to be highly cultured, remember what they did to Jeffrey Archer, their own son when they learnt of his illicit affairs. Remember also they said about Clinton over Lewinsky issue. And yet they believe Mandela to be the greatest man of the century after having had all sorts of crises with Winnie? Well, whatever the case may be, I think I am not in a very good position to access the situation.

Wait a minute! Some guest has something here:
QuoteAssalamu alaikum
I must say i am in sharp disagreement with what Sir Harry Hamilton said, but you will also agree with me that there is an element of truth to the argument even though the premise and intent that brought about his thesis is entirely false.
I am saying this because if one looks at the backward nature and barbarity of the animist black people of sudan and else where, you cannot but agree that the mental capacity of the bush man is certainly inferior to that of the urban black man or any other.
That is not to say the caucasian is at the apex of the mental pyramid. It can be shown by emphirical evidence that semites, both Jews and Arabs, are much smarter fundamentally.
I hate to say this but if one disagrees with me, then he must justify why everyday people kill others in this continent of ours.
Allah ya sawwake.
Amin

I think he is making sense and Mr David has even concurred with what he said adding that Negro is the one "slaving" his brothers, in the words of Harry Hamilton, Negro has no "Race Fellowship". I will here add that it was the same Negroes that killed Malcom X and ( I am not concrete sure, I am 20 miles away from my library ) Martin Luther King (Jnr), who have spared everything thing they do in life to fight for Negroes. May be we should start looking at what Hamilton Johston said from another viewpoint. May be we should be more objective applying more reason at the expense of emotions. Maybe we should forget that it was one white man that wrote that and just look straight at the substance of the argument. Maybe we should look inward again.

Anonymous

The ever provocative Waziri again! Personally I believe the theory of evolution is a still "theory" and not yet a completely understood fact. There are still too many unexplained puzzles. No reputable scientist suggests the negro is the "missing link". This is the sort of evil talk of the Ku Klux Klan.The missing link is still missing. What we are looking for is the explanation for how the human brain is so very much larger than even the most intelligent of the ape family. Evolution alone cannot yet explain this huge difference. Did God intervene? I read today they have found the earliest known remains of mankind near Addis Ababa. The bones are 160,000 years old.
As to questions of slavery etc.
Europe has much to apologise for in Africa. But remember the Arabs from the north were taking slaves (from the slave market in Zaria for instance) long before the Europeans arrived. And Africans were selling the slaves! As they sold also to the Portuegese and other Europeans who came later to the south. So I think we can say there were many to share blame for slavery. The bigger damage the Europeans did was to draw countries on the map of Africa that bore no relationship to the traditional or tribal layout of the continent. This has caused trouble ever since in civil wars and unrest in many of these "countries" ever since.
But as several correspondents to this debate have pointed out it is essential that Africans look at their problems in the continent with open eyes. It is not correct or useful to blame Europe or the white man or the World Bank for all of Africas problems. Most of Africa's troubles today are the result of greed and corruption in many of the ruling classes and these problems will not be solved by blaming others for them. The next generations in Nigeria have a heavy task ahead of them if Nigeria is to realise its potential.  

Waziri

We have so far agreed with Hamilton Johnston in part. The Negro has no "race fellowship"; he has no sympathy 4 other Negroes. What remain now are 4 us 2 see whether he?s "docile", mentally deficient and a "slave" to other races. Of course, of these, there are strong arguments 4, if recorded history is anything to go by. The Negro of today also can be said to have qualified 4 all d above definitions. Yes, at least when judged by the disposition of his leaders and the fact that wherever u see Negro at home or in the Diaspora u will find that even in white collar job he is only a technical staff: Engineer, Medical Doctor, Computer System Analyst or a Lawyer. "There are of course (few) exceptions" but you rarely see him achieving much in the art of management. In short, the role of a Negro in this modern world remains that of a slave who doesn't own but earns. It is unfortunate.

I am not pretty sure as to whether I am "ever provocative". I only feel I am saddled with the responsibility of bringing to notice ? to my generation of African youths - how they are being looked at in this modern world in spite of its claim of being a global village where all human beings are seen to be "equal". I also try to talk about the unspeakable crime committed by some races against the Negro race over the centuries. Those races who have taken advantage of the "mental and physical character" of the Negro to inflict immeasurable injuries on him; those who have used suggestive interpretation of the existence of man as the organic part of this universe under the cloak of rationality in forged scientific mask to perpetrate all sorts of assault on the Negro race. It should be clear here that it is not the races we do not like, but the ideas they have espoused and the intellectual treason they have committed against humanity under the false scientific legitimacy they and their governments knowingly accorded the theory of evolution.

In 1904, an evolutionist American researcher: Samuel Verner caught one Black African in Central Africa and caged him like animal to be transported to USA where his colleagues, evolutionary scientists, displayed him in a cage with various species of monkeys at the St. Louis World Fair and exhibited him as "the nearest link to man" not even "missing link". After some years they took him to Bronx Zoo in New York and displayed him there with other chimpanzees. The book: Ota Benga, The Pigmy in the Zoo, by Phillps Verner Bradford carries the details. It should be noted here that it was Charles Darwin himself who first harboured the notion that the Negro is the "missing link" or even "nearest link to man" (see his Origin of Species). My problem with the modern scholars and the leaders of the world today, is how they continued to believe in this notion of evolution to have even created a virus in the confines of their so-called corporate laboratories to eliminate a good percentage of the Black race. So they financed the production of the HIV; so they planted it somewhere in Central Africa again. It is unfortunate.

Yes, among the races that ruled the world or had chance to preside over the destiny of mankind was the Arab race. They too in their literature have painted the Negro adding the blackness of his skin to produce a human being of a very ignoble ancestry and unworthy status. But the bulk of Islamic literature, which had profound influence on the disposition of imperial Arabia, was in constant fortification of Blackman from the attack of the Arabic literature. That was why the slave trade of the Arab in Africa was by far much healthier than the one by the imperial Aryan. Arabians treated black Africa with courtesy and maximum chivalry as directed by their code of conduct. This code of conduct always tells them about the virtues that accompany the act of freeing slaves. It certainly did not tell them to use melted iron on the skin of "the nearest link to man" for easier identification.

It really looks one kind. When you ask every Jewish young man of not more than 16 yrs old about the number of the lives of the Jews lost in the holocaust he will quickly pick to tell u agonizingly: "SIX MILLIONS!!!!!!" And he may even proceed to tell you the details about how they are faring in international courts in an attempt to get compensation. Thanks to the Jewish lobby. The Black African cannot remember the lost he has recorded talk less of taking the matter to any international court. Maybe he has "a short memory for sorrows and cruelties".

My fear is the Negro does not know what future has in store for him now. With the laboratory creation of AIDS virus, Black Africa is faced with another hurricane of insurmountable momentum. The norm has always been for the race that is conferred with the leadership of the world to engage in the service of the common good of mankind. Though the empire of the Aryan race have excelled in creativeness and invention; have crushed the monsters of poverty; have conquered outer spaces and liberalised the educational institutions. It has truly gone ahead to compress its achievements with not only the compartmentalisation of Africa but also the false legitimacy it accorded the Theory of Evolution. It is indeed one thing that history will find too difficult to forgive.  

Anonymous

Waziri - There is no point in throwing about outdated scientific theories that are not taken seriously by anyone in this day and age. We used to believe the world was flat. But that was centuries ago. Now we know better. Darwin's theories are nearly two hundred years old and selecting bits and pieces of Darwinism and other opinions now long out of date doesn't make for progress. And why argue about whether the white man or the Arabs were better to black people? There is plenty of evidence of both groups being bad to black people and plenty of evidence of both white people and Arab people being very good friends to black people. As I said before there are good people and bad people in every race and most of us are somewhere in between. And racism runs both ways!  I was deeply conscious of the debt that my people owed to Africa - which is part of the reason I came to Kano as a teacher. It is easy to dwell on wrongs of the past  but putting the future right is the important thing. This is why I have enjoyed Kano Online. Many who contribute to Kano Online can see very clearly that if Nigeria and Africa is to go ahead it is no use blaming the whites or the US or any other people for all the problems. That kind of thinking is a very convenient cover for some of the corrupt elements who are stealing Africa's future every day and who are doing to their own people worse than the colonisers ever did. Nigeria has been independent for nearly forty years. Any mistakes it makes now are its own mistakes. Better to try to deal properly with them than to waste time pointing fingers back into history.
Sai angima

lionger

QuoteWaziri - There is no point in throwing about outdated scientific theories that are not taken seriously by anyone in this day and age. We used to believe the world was flat. But that was centuries ago. Now we know better. Darwin's theories are nearly two hundred years old and selecting bits and pieces of Darwinism and other opinions now long out of date doesn't make for progress. And why argue about whether the white man or the Arabs were better to black people? There is plenty of evidence of both groups being bad to black people and plenty of evidence of both white people and Arab people being very good friends to black people. As I said before there are good people and bad people in every race and most of us are somewhere in between. And racism runs both ways! ?I was deeply conscious of the debt that my people owed to Africa - which is part of the reason I came to Kano as a teacher. It is easy to dwell on wrongs of the past ?but putting the future right is the important thing. This is why I have enjoyed Kano Online. Many who contribute to Kano Online can see very clearly that if Nigeria and Africa is to go ahead it is no use blaming the whites or the US or any other people for all the problems. That kind of thinking is a very convenient cover for some of the corrupt elements who are stealing Africa's future every day and who are doing to their own people worse than the colonisers ever did. Nigeria has been independent for nearly forty years. Any mistakes it makes now are its own mistakes. Better to try to deal properly with them than to waste time pointing fingers back into history.
Sai angima

Hear, hear, everyone! These are points I have repeated on this forum back when I had enough time to do so. For too many of us, castigation of the 'Western' bogeyman and its omnipresent henchman, the media - is a reflex response to almost all Nigerian, African or Muslim woes - be it the Zimbabwean crisis, Nigeria's continuous intl. embarassment like last year's Miss World riots, or the 9-11 saga. And the opportunity for proper self-analysis and correction is lost. Waziri if u remember, I asked y u posted Sir Johnson's opinions. It's funny that we should lose sleep over racism, when the devil within - tribalism -  is alive and well in Nigeria. That fact and others would seem enough to prove Sir Johnson's point that Negros lack sympathy towards each other. So if we are so concerned, y don't we prove them wrong by putting our house in order? 'A house divided cannot stand' (a Bible verse  ;)) let alone withstand external forces; simple logic.

QuoteAnd why argue about whether the white man or the Arabs were better to black people?

Hahahaha  ;D. For very obvious reasons, the vintage kano-online opinion is that the arabs were better friends to the africans that the whites. It is a point that has to be made, no matter how off-topic it is, lol  ;D.

Hafsy_Lady

Hahahaha ?;D. For very obvious reasons, the vintage kano-online opinion is that the arabs were better friends to the africans that the whites. It is a point that has to be made, no matter how off-topic it is, lol ?;D.

SAYS WHO.......Bro you have got it totally wrong. That opinion came from only one person. I for a fact didt think or perceived it that way. Who said or who personally taut that we kanawa treat or their behaviour towards arabs are super superior. Maybe you misjudged them wrongly.

And for this longgggggggg responses. All I know is no one will cme to my face and say what Waziri wrote. As ma blad ummita said.......THAT IS A THING OF A PAST!!!!!!!!!!!. WUNA GET TIME. WAZIRI IT TOOK ME EXCATLY 1HR 25MINS TO FINISH READING ALL THIS UP :-/ As if I ever did ::) But I do agree with you Ibro, all true
What you see is what you get[/b]

lionger

1/2 s_y,

Yes u may be right about, but this is certainly not the first time i've seen Waziri's arab-white comparison here. About long posts, 1hour 25 mins? haba, lol.

Waziri

Interesting one, Mr David, I found reason to speak about the Arabians because you brought in their version of the slave trade in your uncalled for defence of the Europeans:

Europe has much to apologise for in Africa. But remember the Arabs from the north were taking slaves (from the slave market in Zaria for instance) long before the Europeans arrived.  

It was then I felt we have to compare and see, for that may help us in deciding where to start in our demand for compensation. I think the argument is not the slave trade only, but the injuries inflicted on the slaves (which were at many times stolen not bought). And on that, the Arabs will pay less than the Europeans, for in Arabia the son of a slave woman is a legal son not a slave, and slaves are to be legally bought or come from prisoners of war not stolen from the population of the "resistant-to-ailment" species of Africa. Those who read the book, The Roots by Alex Haley or watched the movie will see the point clearly.  

I just don't know, but I think I deserve some fair treatment. When I resurrected the monster of colonialism, I  did not give it a single bed to recline upon, NO, but a double decker where the Negro who helped and is still helping the white man to perpetrate his crime by his seemingly "natural" disposition will lie on one side and the white man who did and is still doing the crime will lie on the other side. I also made it clear that we blame the whiteman only for using his God-given oportunity to rule the world in commiting intelectual crimes against humanity instead of helping the Negro, the most "backward" race to attain a level close to that of "humanbeings".So he went ahead and gave legitimacy to a false theory that justifies the "masacre" of innocent souls.

It is here to note that the documented activities of those evolutionary scientist which I cited, which you dismissed as obsolate where never agreed upon by all scientists even at the time they were espoused. Even before then there where arguments by ppl like Louis Pasteur, that French scientist which were in direct opposition to evolution theory. But for some reasons the west chose to sanction that of the evolutionists, it simply agreed with the conspiracy and abandoned the science. That is why even today after the complete collapse of the evolution theory their are still scientists who believe in it, they are famous and are still alive one of them is the famous geneticists from Harvard University,  Richard Lewonton, the author of the Demon-haunted world, 1997 and paleontologists like Stephen a Gould  the author of the Ever Since Darwin, 1996,  and score of others. There are also other emininent scholars in the Ku Klux Klan and the Neo-Nazi movements who  still  support  that theory. Not to talk of those in the Eugenics societies across europe and America.

Add to the above, theory of evolution and Darwinism has been given legitimacy by the Europeans to the extent that it left the areas of biology to the areas of social sciences; it formed the bedrock of many social theorems that are till today being used. It wouldn't be wrong to believe that the concept of Nationalism as a philosophy that should guide nations and nation states emerged from Darwinism.  This can inevitably move us in to the conclusion that the world of today is a product of Darwinists' materialist's philosophy and is being run thus. So Mr David, can you see how some ppl have succeeded in keeping this world flat in spite of the overwhelming evidence to the fact of contrary?

As the saying goes: He who forgets history is deemed to repeat it.

Certainly, in times to come, Darwin will be resurrected, after all he did not even die, and his was not science but 'intellectual' conspiracy. Our worry is we are not in a better position today to gauge the amount of influence the updated version of the book of the conspiracy will   exert.  What is that thing the revised book of the conspiracy will say about the Negro? Since the author when "resurrected" will see them already being lynched by laboratory-created viruses like HIV even though the HIV was drawn from the last chapter of the older version of the book of the conspiracy. Yes, we can conclude thus, even if we are not sure of the belief of the vehicle of the HIV:  Dr Michael A. Gallo, he too may be an evolutionist.    

Finally, Mr David, I really have to admit the fact that I learn from your comments. Maybe that is why I feel compelled to respond whenever you comment. I also appreciate your role here as a teacher. But I also think it natural for different people to disagree. As such,  I believe, we only disagree here to find another platform tomorrow where we will agree. This will certainly come to pass if we continued to reflect on situations and circumstances with a higher objective, for it is in nobler motives we make resentment turn into mirth.

Anonymous

Waziri
In the best tradition of intellectual debate I will stay cool. It is difficult however when you suggest that Africa has been deliberately infected by "whites" with HIV Aids. The HIV virus has been traced back to 1959 in California. Several theories are put forward as to how it came about. It appears to have crossed the species barrier - i.e. it is an animal disease which has mutated into a killer disease in human beings (as has syphilis). I have heard that scientists who had found out that some of the great ape species were immune to malaria were trying to make a anti-malaria serum out of blood drawn from great apes (chimps, I think) and injected this serum into volunteers in Los Angeles. Unfortunately they also injected an unnoticed virus (which was giving the apes a mild fever only) and this crashed through the immune systems of the human volunteers and became what we know as HIV. This is one theory.
What is certain is that over the next 40 years Aids has spread throughout the world. It has killed hundreds of thousands of Europeans and Americans, including very many prominent people. It effect in Europe and America has been lessened by the vast sums of money being spent in research and medicine which controls the HIV virus. AIDS presently threatens 25million people in Africa. The tragedy is the lack of resources in medicine across most of Africa which means that most who become infected do not get the medicine they need.
Aids is spread mainly by promiscuous sexual activity. A husband and wife who stay together and do not "stray" to other sexual partners cannot get AIDS. In Western society those most at risk from AIDS have been prostitutes,active homosexual men and people (particularly young people) who do not adhere to traditional moral values about sex. In the West a huge sexual education programme is being mounted to encourage people into safe and clean sexual practice. But it has to be firmly stated that no person is responsible for spreading AIDS except the person whose careless behaviour gives himself the infection or gives the infection to an innocent victim. The "white people" have no reason to want to give AIDS to Africa, so please Waziri, don't make such dangerous accusations. It weakens the rest of your debate.

Waziri

Mr David, I am really happy, now that you picked the motive behind my  persistent "noise": Intellectual debate.

I will be very glad if you can spare sometime and read the following "understanding" I gave to AIDS in my disagreement with Dr Hussain Yahya some time last year.Though the subject of the disagreement was about the efficacy of using CONDOMS, something about AIDS and its origin was discussed there. I strongly believe that an intervention like that of yours will certainly help clarify issues.Like I said earlier in this debate: "it is opinion", ofcourse a cogent one, I want to form about everything. I only think AIDS has to do with that biological warfare stuff, read me pls:

http://www.amanaonline.com/Articles/art_216.htm

Dave_McEwan_Hill

Waziri
Have read your interesting paper. The consensus seems to be that AIDS is laboratory born in US whether by accident or intention.It is of course possible that AIDs was developed by US as a biological weapon. If that was the case it will have been done to provide a weapon against the Soviets or China which American governments and military saw as huge threats to the US. I cannot accept in any way that AIDS might have been devised to damage black people. Black people worldwide and African states present no serious threat to anyone so what would be the point?
I repeat that Africa's biggest challenge is to provide stable, democratic, uncorrupt governments to allow social progress for Africa's people (which will of course include providing decent public medical provision to combat scourges like AIDS).  
maigemu