News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

I Just dunno what you may say

Started by Waziri, May 31, 2003, 05:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al_hamza

Racism has always been there wether its an article written a hundred years ago or not. I have witnessed it talkless of some white man trying to show me that a 100yrs back.
              winston Churchill said
"these colored people can achieve nothing because they have a nil IQ level."
well it should amaze this winston guy that websites were designed and made by a black man from NIGERIA.
                  and then you see in the US more and more African americans are accepting Islam..... Why?
                kai infact its so hard for me to write on this topic without relating things to Islam that i would just stop writing immediately. Kar in jawo wa kai na masifa daga matan da suke duniyar gizon nan.
I think its best that lionger sheds some light on this stuff, since he would be in the best position to tell us about his masters

ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

Waziri

Okay, Mr David, that maybe the sole intention, to attack the russians or the chinese, apparently not the Black Africans as you suggested. But why is that it is the Black Africa that is more vulnerable to it? And why is it that the first cases of Aids were recorded first in Black Africa? May be the ethnic weapon was truly meant to Attack the Chinese and the Russians. But Black Africa was used  first as a testing ground.  

Add to that also I think the sole intention was to curb the population of the world in order to make it remain easily managed, as explicitly stated in the paper : "...These scholars harbour the belief that HIV is a biological warfare agent created by the biological warfare wing of the United States Army. It serves as an ethnic weapon designed in a laboratory to infect and kill the non-white people in order to maintain WESTERN SUPREMACY ACCROSS THE GLOBE."

Since this is the goal, then they have no reason to take it to China or Russia first, they believed they had better taken it to Black Africa where the "nearest link to man". Remember the issue is that of world-population-control and thefore the least important in the hierachy of MAN is the most appropriate one to be eliminated.

Mr David I quite agree with you that Black Africa has its internal problems but the question is why is it that some ppl somewhere must maintain a tradition of adding to the problems of Black Africa instead of helping Black Africa to solve them? As I said earlier:

"The norm has always been for the race that is conferred with the leadership of the world to engage in the service of the common good of mankind."  

al_hamza

soon we'll have the chinese claiming SARS was an invention of bush
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

lionger

Quote? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
I think its best that lionger sheds some light on this stuff, since he would be in the best position to tell us about his masters
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

lol u don come again with ya own wahala. Why can't u just make a useful contribution instead of yeye misyarning?

As for the AIDS argument, well I once again agree with Mr. Hill. Waziri, do you really believe those HIV conspiracy theories?

Anonymous

ppl  like Waziri and myself will continue to believe the conspiracy theory until when proved otherwise.

Dave_McEwan_Hill

I have hesitated to reply to the remark by "guest" because there is nothing that can be said to convince someone who believes something strongly even though there is no proof and no evidence to support their belief. I have a dislike of USA but even I cannot believe that the USA developed AIDS to kill black people.For what reason would they do so? Perhaps Colin Powell or Condoleeza Rice can explain.
Believing insulting,demeaning or dangerous theories without proof is exactly what racists do. There are still plenty of racists in the US and Europe but you don't deal with the issue by proposing really silly conspiracy theories (which just gives the racists encouragement).
maigemu

Anonymous

I have been following the raging debate on the origin of AIDS etc and although it has been interesting and also educative I cannot see the point of its continuation. As a matter of fact I don share Waziri's view and I think he and others on his side are short of becoming racists by accusing  every whiteman and white state of plans against blacks or africa. I dont see what america, UK or Europe will gain by invening AIDS and sending it to Africa or to the blackman and like Mr. David said what about people like Condelezza and Powell.

If the west designed AIDS to control population why did they then bring it here it is best place will be in China or India. And come what do they stand to gain from it anyway, is not like we have brains that have developed Nuclear Weapons or we have visionary leaders that can change our situation or we are richer. This is the poorest continent in the world with no immediate future or ambition. A continent with more than 50% of their people living below the poverty line. If they just allow us with our poverty and selfish politicians is enough punishment.

I believe AIDS and the HIV virus were a creation of the Almighty God to punish fornicators and adulterers. That's why they cannot create a vaccine, the best vaccine is ABSCENSION and STAYING FAITHFULLY TO OUR PARTNERS.

arubuta

If all the trees on earth were pen
and all the sea, with seven more besides, was ink,
God's words would not run dry
  Q31:27

Anonymous

I am back Mr Hill, Errr... I now really have gone through Waziri's arguments.... May be they have reasons to believe whiteman is that bad. After all when did he really change to be good again? This HIV thing... here him:

"Where AIDS Began

One of the recent popular theories about the Origin of AIDS is what BBC English service would say on the 11th September 2000, at about 14:43 GMT: “….Scientists are generally agreed that Aids jumped the species barrier from chimpanzees to humans. Chimpanzees host a virus called SIV which is regarded as being similar to HIV.” But in similar breath they continued to say: “However, scientists are divided on how this might have happened. They have rejected one theory that the virus jumped from chimpanzees to humans as a result of a botched experiment in the 1950s.”

Another popular and of course more plausible theory is the one that suggests that HIV virus is man made. Far back in 1986, the Sunday Express Newspaper carried an article titled “AIDS Made in Lab Shocks” in which Dr. John Seal and Prof. Jacob Seagall , the retired director of The Institute of Biology at Berlin University both concluded that the AIDS virus was man made. This opinion has been expressed more recently by well known medical researchers like Dr. Alan Cantwell jr. M.D. (the author of AIDS & The Doctors of Death, and Queer Blood both published by Aries Press, Los Angeles, CA 90029, USA). Also Dr. Boyd Ed Graves J.D. of The Zygote Media, KS 67410-0332, USA( Who went to the extent of filing a court case against American government; his own country, in the year 1999) and Dr. Gary Glum, the author of the highly acclaimed book about the subject: Full Disclosure. And many other medical professionals, scholars of Virology, Epidemiology, Immunology and Genetic engineering; who testified to the veracity of the claim.

These scholars harbour the belief that HIV is a biological warfare agent created by the biological warfare wing of the United States Army. It serves as an ethnic weapon designed in a laboratory to infect and kill the non-white people in order to maintain western supremacy across the globe. The evidence of this is overwhelming. According to Waves Forest, in the year 1969, the United States’ Defence Department’s Biological Warfare division requested funds (that were later approved) to develop through gene-splicing a new disease that would both resist and break down a victim’s immune system. In the words of J. Paxman and R. Harris: “ within the next 5 to 10 years it would probably be possible to make a new infective micro-organism which could differ in certain important respects from any known disease-causing organisms. Most important of these is that it might be refractory to the immunological and therapeutic processes upon which we depend to maintain our relative freedom from infectious diseases.” (A Higher Form of Killing: The Secret Story of Chemical and Biological Warfare, Page 266, Hill and Wang Publication).

On October 18, 1971, President Richard Nixon announced that some of the army’s biological warfare laboratories would be converted in connection to National Cancer Institute to research, in its Special Cancer Virus Program on the cause, prevention and treatment of cancer disease. Under this project many different animals (monkeys, chimpanzees, mice and cats) where collected from various parts across this planet.

Subsequently, in the year 1972 World Health Organization as if supporting the intentions of the American military, published a similar proposal: “ An attempt should be made to ascertain whether viruses can in fact exert selective effects on immune function, e.g., by… affecting T cell function as opposed to B cell function.  The possibility should also be looked into that the immune response to the virus itself may be impaired if the infecting virus damages more or less selectively the cells responding to the viral antigens.”(Bulletin of the W.H.O., vol. 47, p 257-274.) This is an active and laboratory description of AIDS.

The American Special Virus Cancer Program (SVCP) ended in 1977; without any concluding report tendered to the public. And it was not until later in 1981 that Dr. Robert Gallo, the project officer of the primate study in SVCP project, announced the existence of the deadly virus which was later named HIV. Therefore if HIV virus truly jumped species (as the BBC report claimed) or was made to jump species from chimpanzees to humans, then it was as a result of SVCP.    

The First Cases of AIDS

Funnily enough the first cases of AIDS infections in Africa coincided exactly with the locations of the W.H.O. smallpox vaccination program in the 1970s. The prestigious London Times, May 11th 1987 published an article titled “Small Pox Vaccine Triggered AIDS.” In the article strong evidence was drawn between the smallpox vaccines program administered and carried out by the World Health Organization on about 60-70 millions people in different central African countries and the incidence of AIDS infection in those regions. One thing that is soul striking about AIDS is its ethno-selective tendencies. Even after AIDS had spread in places like the United States, where the black there seldom come to Africa, the rate of AIDS infections among the blacks and Native Americans is twice as high compared to the white Americans, with death coming more swiftly. It is believed that more than 80% of the children with AIDS and 90% infants born with it are among these minorities (Paxman and Harris). It will be more awful when we remember what the white minority South African President, P. W. Botha announced on August 18, 1985:

“...Our Combat Unity is now training special White girls in the use of slow poisoning drugs. Ours is not a war we can use the atomic bomb to destroy the Blacks, so we must use our intelligence to affect this. The person-to-person encounter can be very effective. As the records show that the Black man is dying to go to bed with the White woman, here is our unique opportunity...We have received a new supply of prostitutes from Europe and America...”

Also Dr. Robert Gallo, the AIDS doctor himself, when asked about the future of AIDS in America in an interview with David Blank Playboy (A New York Magazine) reporter, in the year 1987. He answered: “AIDS will never become an overwhelming danger to the public.” When asked about its rapid spread in Africa, he said it is because there is “… more promiscuity or greater incidence of venereal diseases”

It was indeed this attitude of the white Euro-American leaders and the selective interpretation of AIDS and HIV virus by some white scientists that led some bona-fide Americans to cry:

"We have all of the information we need to prove our case against the United States. It is our nation state who is guilty of the highest crime. We have found the well-spring of the genesis of AIDS. It is our nation state, it is US."

Dr. Boyd Ed Graves J.D. (World War AIDS, 20:12:2000) "

I am really confused.

gogannaka

lallai guest you ought to be really confused.
u r really loaded ...huh where did u get this stuff?

now i'm getting confused also..
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dave_McEwan_Hill

We all know AIDS is a man made disease - whether by accident or intention. We know it jumped the species barrier - whether by accident or intention. It is indeed possible it is the result of experiments to make biological weapons. USA, USSR, China, UK, France - even Saddam Hussein - were experimenting in biological weapons. I cannot see, however, what threat the black people are to the white people in this world so I can see no reason for the white people (aka USA) going to the trouble of inventing a disease to kill black people - especially as the disease is pretty good at killing white people as well and has, to date, killed hundreds of thousands of Americans and Europeans, the majority of whom have been homo-sexual. The only reasons the disease has slowed down in US and Europe are safer sexual practices and the availability of very expensive medicines which do not cure but control the HIV symptoms. I wouldn't believe a word Mr Botha said about anything. Like most racists he was nuts.
maigemu

Anonymous

Well David has said it all, OF WHAT THREAT IS BLACK MAN TO WHITES? Brothers and sisters I am a black man and African, I have never been in Europe or anywhere sef apart from Middle East but honestly The Black Race is the most backward in the world apart from musicians and sport stars what else do we have? I am sorry to say this argument is not of any benefit to the blackrace. Why are we wasting time on the origin of AIDS and why or how it was created? Why dont us concentrate on finding the cure scientifically or anyother wise and how to control the scrouge instead of tracing the ancestry of the disease and who its creator is, of course God created AIDS like everything.

Please let's profer solutions instead of turning this forum to a race war zone. Remeber the blackman can be a racist too. And please lets not say what we cannot prove.

Dave_McEwan_Hill

A lot of good sense from "guest". There will always be racists and bigots and people who hate. But most of us are better at loving each other. Africa and Nigeria need to go forward. There is no need for Africa to be so backward. It is full of good people, people prepared to work and plenty of natural resources. It needs proper democracy, honest leaders and good government. Only the people of Africa can provide the power to make these things happen. It will not be easy. In reality much of Europe only got those things about 250 years ago. Before then there was lots of rich murdering noblity, greedy despotic kings, poor peasants and no government for the benefit of the people. Social reformers fought long and hard to make Europe democratic. The job is just beginning in Africa.
maigemu

Anonymous

Yes, ofcourse Mr Hill, Waziri has never disagreed with you on that note but what really makes me think his arguments cannot be dismissed just like that is this world polulation control stuff. And also if magazine like prestigious London Times will carry an article that suggest so, then Africa has to learn to be careful.

The First Cases of AIDS

Funnily enough the first cases of AIDS infections in Africa coincided exactly with the locations of the W.H.O. smallpox vaccination program in the 1970s. The prestigious London Times, May 11th 1987 published an article titled “Small Pox Vaccine Triggered AIDS.” In the article strong evidence was drawn between the smallpox vaccines program administered and carried out by the World Health Organization on about 60-70 millions people in different central African countries and the incidence of AIDS infection in those regions. One thing that is soul striking about AIDS is its ethno-selective tendencies. Even after AIDS had spread in places like the United States, where the black there seldom come to Africa, the rate of AIDS infections among the blacks and Native Americans is twice as high compared to the white Americans, with death coming more swiftly. It is believed that more than 80% of the children with AIDS and 90% infants born with it are among these minorities (Paxman and Harris). It will be more awful when we remember what the white minority South African President, P. W. Botha announced on August 18, 1985:

“...Our Combat Unity is now training special White girls in the use of slow poisoning drugs. Ours is not a war we can use the atomic bomb to destroy the Blacks, so we must use our intelligence to affect this. The person-to-person encounter can be very effective. As the records show that the Black man is dying to go to bed with the White woman, here is our unique opportunity...We have received a new supply of prostitutes from Europe and America...”

Also Dr. Robert Gallo, the AIDS doctor himself, when asked about the future of AIDS in America in an interview with David Blank Playboy (A New York Magazine) reporter, in the year 1987. He answered: “AIDS will never become an overwhelming danger to the public.” When asked about its rapid spread in Africa, he said it is because there is “… more promiscuity or greater incidence of venereal diseases”

It was indeed this attitude of the white Euro-American leaders and the selective interpretation of AIDS and HIV virus by some white scientists that led some bona-fide Americans to cry:

"We have all of the information we need to prove our case against the United States. It is our nation state who is guilty of the highest crime. We have found the well-spring of the genesis of AIDS. It is our nation state, it is US."

Whatever the case maybe, this discussion will serve as an eye opener to other young mind, we will watchful since we are not as learned as Waziri is and we have never been to Europe before.

Gogannaka you can read that paper Waziri gave Mr Hill you can find reason too to keep changing position as I am doing.

Anonymous

Yes, ofcourse Mr Hill, Waziri has never disagreed with you on that note but what really makes me think his arguments cannot be dismissed just like that is this world polulation control stuff. And also if magazines like prestigious London Times will carry an article that suggest so, then Africa has to learn to be careful.

The First Cases of AIDS

Whatever the case maybe, this discussion will serve as an eye opener to other young minds, we will  be watchful since we are not as learned as Waziri is and we have never been to Europe before.

Gogannaka you can read that paper Waziri gave Mr Hill you can find reason too to keep changing position as I am doing.