News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Northern Stars!!!!

Started by Blaqueen, November 27, 2002, 11:14:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rose

What about ppl like
-Dr lirwan lukman, President Adviser on petroleum matters,
-Aliyu Attah , former inpector general of police
-{FEDECO}Secretary Alhaji Ahmed kurfi
-Alhaji shehu kaikai, Defunt national Electoral commission
-Garba Lawan, Nigerian striker
-Alhaji M.D Yusuf, Arewa consultative farum
aNo Ta DaBo ChiGaRii, GaRi Ba KaNo Ba DaJin ALLaH.

Anonymous

Salam y'all,
U GUYS HEARD OF THIS FROM KANO WHO IS THE SECOND HIGHEST PAID FOREGNER IN THE US?!!
HE'S A DOCTOR !!! ( DOING SUM RESEARCH OR SO...) HIS NAME IS SARKI ABBAS

Blaqueen

QuoteAlhaji Bashir Tofa is also a novelist

is that the guy who ran against abiola? is he still alive? his books would be...??
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Anonymous

hello,
I don't think Sarki Abba is the higest paid foriegner in the U.S. He is not a doctor also.He

Anonymous

If you want to know about peoples from the North who are extremely intelligent let me tell you about Salime Ali Salim.  He came to the United States from Kano and was so intelligent and hard working that he got three degrees in only two years with a perfect score.  No one inside the United States or from any country outside the United States has ever done this before.  While here in the United States, he worked for many charities helping young and old.  He was only 32 years old. He passed away in May 2002 from Brain Cancer, but everyone should look at him as someone very important.  He proved that the people from Kano are extremely intelligent, hard working and caring individuals. He had no prejudices and loved all people.  Too bad all of us can't put aside our differences ad appreciate and love others the way this man from Kano, Nigeria did.  ;D

Rose

Kristal I think a read your story some where,
My condolence for the lost of your great friend.
And Nice to know that he was Brilliant.

Anonymous

Thank you.  My point though was that there are a lot of Nigerian men from the North who are intelligent, hard working, and caring of others.  Sometimes we get so wrapped up in the famous or those who have been published or celebrated that we forget the regular man who is really the heroes of the country.  The individual who takes care of those he loves and even those he may not know by doing good works.  Salime was this kind of man.  And there are many other men from Northern Nigeria who are just like him.  They work hard and take care of their families and those they love.  They are the real heroes that need to have their names revered. ::) I love the Nigerian peoples and ALL those I have had the unique opportunity to get to know are special and all are extremely intelligent.  Having worked at a university here in the States and bringing many peopes from other countries, I can honestly say that those persons from Northern Nigeria are to be commended for their faith, fairness to others, honesty, intelligence, diligence, and care toward others.

aliyuhydar

Prof. Abubakar Sani Sambo,Vice Chancellor Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi

Hajiya Fati Muazu, Federal Commisioner Independent National Electoral Commission

Justice Dahiru Saleh,Chief Judge FCT

Justice Mohammed Lawal Uwais, Chief Justice of the Federation

Prof. Musa Shehu , NPI

Alh Aminu Saleh, EX Secretary to the government of the federation

KamSalem,Ex Inspector General

Ibrahim Commasie,Inspector General

Muhammadu Maccido Sultan

Ibrahim Dasuki  Former Sultan

Maryam Abacha

Hassan Sani Kontogora,Publisher Hotline Magazine

DR Wada ,Founder Premier Hospitals , Famous for their test tube babies

Ozomajority(LOL),Ogan yaran KD for Gwaggs
amp;quot;die famous"

Fulanizzle

)

Fulanizzle

YEAH WE GOT LUTTA  HEROZ REPRESENTIN....AND INSHA ALLAH THE LIST WILL ALWAYZZZ GO ON AND ON AND WILL NEVER STOP!!!!! AMEEN....  BOUT TYME DA PLAYA HATERZ GIVE IT UP!  WHO EVER AND WHERE EVER THEY ARE!
)

Rose

Muhammad

Hello All.
First of all, i tend to view sucess based on shrewed business craftship, educational achievement then may be exceptional public service.
If this were to be adapted as a yardstick to zance,

Uthman Dan Fodio
Nana Asmau (bint Uthman dan fodio)
Prof Iya Abubakar
Prof Jubril Aminu
Prof Umaru Shehu
Justice Bashir Sambo (rtd)
Alh A Dantata
Aliko Dangote
Alh Maitama Sule
Aminu Kano
Abdurrahman Okene
Gen MUrtala
Gen Buhari
HRH Ado Bayero
Prof Naibi Suleman (RIP)
and without arrogance, my dear father, a Harvard trained lawyer & lecturer- Prof Yadudu.
My entrances are partial in that they form a mossaic through which I define success in their relative fields of expertise.
I will continue when I compile a larger political insensitive list.

Note: Kameel, DR Sarki is indeed a doctor but not the highest paid alien in the US. He is nonetheless very intelligent in that he had the best result in WAEC history! My regards to Habeeb, I saw his reporting on New-Nigerian regarding the Kaduna Imbroglio

2) Kristal, this is Muhammad from Boston, I presume you have not forgot me. I ?should have added your Husband's name to my entry perhaps at a latter date. May he rest in peace.
Bissalam.

Anonymous

How 'bout LATE YAR'ADUA. He did live a legendary life !!!

Anonymous

well I will add :
DANKABO--- CEO of KABO Air

Ihsan

Uhm..err Dr. Ihsan here  ;D

Anyway...  who  else isn't mentioned  ::) oh yeah,

A. Abdulkadir Dantata (Dantata and Sawoe)
ok... I'm out of names...later maybe Insha Allah.
greetings from Ihsaneey