News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Northern Stars!!!!

Started by Blaqueen, November 27, 2002, 11:14:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaqueen

didnt Dr. Rilwanu Lukman get some kinda international recognition?
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Blaqueen

Hehehehe dont mind her, dyme is the window-cleaner/maid/cook in his house 8)

2morow u'll say i'm dantata's inlaw...

IBB

8) U guyz r stickin to one area:Dr, Prof or Alh. have u

4gotten saddam's grand papa who killed snake for masu kan

kwarya (katsinawar) he's a legend. how about the first emir of

kano in 999 Bagauda. m tried of hearin all this Alh(s) or Dr(s)

who r abroad dev other country instead.............

IHS

Blaqueen

u meant Bayyajidda? LoL...saddam's grandpapa?.. kai, nawa!

we mentioned Queen Amina... she's prolly at the top five..

fulani_queen

FDQ, if southerners think we really are illiterates and local and all that stuff, its really their problem. sometimes i juss think they are just jealous. let them think wat they want to think, and let them mutu lungu daya.

fulani_queen

its kinda too late too, but CoNGrAtS!!!!!!!!! ;D
FDQ......didnt know bout this..... :-/

lionger

QuoteFDQ, if southerners think we really are illiterates and local and all that stuff, its really their problem. sometimes i juss think they are just jealous. let them think wat they want to think, and let them mutu lungu daya.

jealous? really, hahahaha.. no you've missed it. yea it's a bad generalization, i agree. but northern nigeria has a real problem with illiteracy.

btw another queen on this forum? hehe are u competing with FDQ; i believe she is fulani..

fulani_queen

competing????......thats juss not uss.....me fulanicious, and dyme queen are 1....heeee.....rifa mana asiri. wanna competin.... :-/ (lol!)

fulani_queen

dont tell me in tha deep south that ?there is no high rate of illiteracy.... :-/ plus tha only reason y they think we northerners have high number of illiteracy is only cuz we r tha most populated in nigeria, satistically....i resst my case

anyways....we got northerners REPRESINTIN'......
ENGINEER FULANICIOUS...WHERE U AT!!!!!!!!
MA GURL DYME QUEEN...WHERE U AT!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Sometimes if u comment on some topics it seems as if u dont read it at all,how on earth can somebody ask bout the contribution of some northerners and you started counting those that obtain deggreees in so-so places,so what ?how many northerners have they sponsored?or how many of them were getting any assistance from them?is better we face the truth since we are now in a democratic dispensation.

lionger

smally

I AM NEW HERE ,BUT THE WAY I UNDERSTAND THIS TOPIC IS THAT THEY ARE REFERRING TO THOSE WHO CONTRIBUTED TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE NORTH,BUT I DON'T SEE THE REASON WHY A MAN HOLDING DEGREE,MASTERS DOCTORATE DEGREE OR EVEN PROF COULD BE MENTIONED AS N/STAR IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THOSE WHO LEFT A LEGACY,SERVED THE MASSES AND SO ON.

kilishi

QuoteI AM NEW HERE ,BUT THE WAY I UNDERSTAND THIS TOPIC IS THAT THEY ARE REFERRING TO THOSE WHO CONTRIBUTED TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE NORTH,BUT I DON'T SEE THE REASON WHY A MAN HOLDING DEGREE,MASTERS DOCTORATE DEGREE OR EVEN PROF COULD BE MENTIONED AS N/STAR IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THOSE WHO LEFT A LEGACY,SERVED THE MASSES AND SO ON.

I think u are right,now give us the name of the people that left a legacy.
ilishi

smally

lionger