News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

NIGERIAN"S CONFAB DELEGATION WHAT A CRITERION........

Started by surajo, February 15, 2005, 10:21:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

surajo

i wonder why this forum is not even care to discuss on this very sensitive issue, this on coming national conference which BABA OBJ organise and some ppl are set to delegate various states Well in case of my state i dont know which kind of Criterion is Observe which is the case
 The same goes to my neigbouring state....................LOLOLOLOL
  ROOM WHAT DO YOU SAY                       >>>?
UMORS ARE CARRIED BY .......... SPREAD BY ............ AND ACCEPTED BY POOOOOOOOLSSS!!!!!!!!!!

mrguest

Quote from: "surajo"i wonder why this forum is not even care to discuss on this very sensitive issue, this on coming national conference which BABA OBJ organise and some ppl are set to delegate various states Well in case of my state i dont know which kind of Criterion is Observe which is the case All over but me i am wondering some of the delegate dont even express their self talkless of even contribution ......................
 In my State some of them didn't even go to School properly .....LOL
u know what i mean ...........i throw this to the forum
 The same goes to my neigbouring state....................LOLOLOLOL
  ROOM WHAT DO YOU SAY                       >>>?

Which of the delegate do not know how to speak english

listen to nigeria radio

http://nigeriacom.proboards32.com/index.cgi?board=nigeria13

listen to nigeria radio

http://nigeriacom.proboards32.com/index.cgi?board=nigeria13[/quote]
atch nigeria first online Television Naija television and 16 Nigeria radio, and 60 more Tv station around the world.
http://www.nigeriaone.com

surajo

Hello Mr Guest
 there is no need to mention Names this time around
sorry next time
UMORS ARE CARRIED BY .......... SPREAD BY ............ AND ACCEPTED BY POOOOOOOOLSSS!!!!!!!!!!

alhaji_aminu

Salam
maigida sirajo bansan ko you are been mischievious bane or you ae really concerned about delegates from Jigawa. It is NOT true that some of them are barely educated.
If anything, JIgawa should be commended for being the only state that has women as part of its delegation. You can find below the llist of delegates from Jigawa:

HRH Najib Hussaini Adamu, a lawyer and  Sarkin Kazaure
Alhaji Suleiman Baffa, former MD Union bank and Nigerian Mint
Engr Habu Gumel, Nigeria Olympic Committee
Hajia Fatima Maibornu, commisioner, women affairs
Alhaji Aminu Ringim Saminu's chief of staff
Alhaji Tijjani Inuwa Dutse Attorney general

I hope you have, by now, see that your state has adequate representation.....

peace!

mrguest

Quote from: "myadudu"Salam
maigida sirajo bansan ko you are been mischievious bane or you ae really concerned about delegates from Jigawa. It is NOT true that some of them are barely educated.
If anything, JIgawa should be commended for being the only state that has women as part of its delegation. You can find below the llist of delegates from Jigawa:

HRH Najib Hussaini Adamu, a lawyer and  Sarkin Kazaure
Alhaji Suleiman Baffa, former MD Union bank and Nigerian Mint
Engr Habu Gumel, Nigeria Olympic Committee
Hajia Fatima Maibornu, commisioner, women affairs
Alhaji Aminu Ringim Saminu's chief of staff
Alhaji Tijjani Inuwa Dutse Attorney general

I hope you have, by now, see that your state has adequate representation.....

peace!

mr dudu, thank you very much, some people think we are fools..

listen to nigeria radio  and watch television live

http://nigeriaplanet.tk

listen to nigeria radio  and watch television live

http://nigeriaplanet.tk
atch nigeria first online Television Naija television and 16 Nigeria radio, and 60 more Tv station around the world.

surajo

THANKS MR YADUDU THAT WHAT I WANT TO SEE..................

kilishi

A gaskiya daga arewa akwai jihohin da suka yi sending delegates that truly can not be able to say anythuing publuicly ba,ko kuma baza su iya ba da wani gudumowa ba,i know a state from north-east da suka yi zaben tumun dare,da yawa sun bada karfi ga political affliation ba tare da considering cea wannan taro na da matukar muhimmanci ba,ko da baza ayi implementing ba dai ansa where you stand,kuma zasu yi kokarin protecting intrest din mutane,sun dauka taron siyasa ne na samun dan abin masarufi.
ilishi

kitkat

Quote from: "kilishi"A gaskiya daga arewa akwai jihohin da suka yi sending delegates that truly can not be able to say anythuing publuicly ba,ko kuma baza su iya ba da wani gudumowa ba,i know a state from north-east da suka yi zaben tumun dare,da yawa sun bada karfi ga political affliation ba tare da considering cea wannan taro na da matukar muhimmanci ba,ko da baza ayi implementing ba dai ansa where you stand,kuma zasu yi kokarin protecting intrest din mutane,sun dauka taron siyasa ne na samun dan abin masarufi.

The whole thing is a joke. What do you expect when no criteria was given and no minimum qualification mentioned. I think only two states deemed it fit to put a token female and some did not even follow the senatorial zone criteria. It's the typical approach of our Governors to issues. Everything is politicised and given a political tinge. When politics is mixed up with administration it inherently takes over, and we all know our politics sometimes doesnt make sense.  Only katsina , kano and kaduna did a selection on an unbiased basis and put their best people forward irrespective of political affiliation.

Some people will not utter a word for the duration of the dialogue, and it is best that they dont, as the adage goes "better to keep quiet and be thought of a fool, than to open your mouth and erase all doubt""

mallamt

QuoteThe whole thing is a joke. What do you expect when no criteria was given and no minimum qualification mentioned. I think only two states deemed it fit to put a token female and some did not even follow the senatorial zone criteria. It's the typical approach of our Governors to issues. Everything is politicised and given a political tinge. When politics is mixed up with administration it inherently takes over, and we all know our politics sometimes doesnt make sense. Only katsina , kano and kaduna did a selection on an unbiased basis and put their best people forward irrespective of political affiliation.
I can assure you that if a set of criterion was put together that included minimum education standards and the like we would be the first ones to shout foul in arewa.

kitkat

Quote from: "mallamt"
QuoteThe whole thing is a joke. What do you expect when no criteria was given and no minimum qualification mentioned. I think only two states deemed it fit to put a token female and some did not even follow the senatorial zone criteria. It's the typical approach of our Governors to issues. Everything is politicised and given a political tinge. When politics is mixed up with administration it inherently takes over, and we all know our politics sometimes doesnt make sense. Only katsina , kano and kaduna did a selection on an unbiased basis and put their best people forward irrespective of political affiliation.
I can assure you that if a set of criterion was put together that included minimum education standards and the like we would be the first ones to shout foul in arewa.

I beg to disagree! It all boils down to mischief. When did OBJ suddenly realise that his governors can be trusted to come up with credible representation to his dialogue, the same people he castigates at every opportunity, calling them "irresponsible", party freaks and looters.
Come to think of it why do we need a bunch of handpicked people to go and decide our future. They are allready talking about coming up with a constitution, How??? Where are our elected senators and representatives?? In fact the only criteria i heard is that there should be no nomination of any elected office holder, Why??  Why the sudden aversion to democratic ideals??  Its just a sham and a complete waste of time. Predictably the dialogers are already up in arms against the national assembly, echoing Governor makarfi and saying they have failed in their responsibility so they were called upon( read- "selected") to come and do the job.
This is the same assembly that is expectedly going to endorse the recomendations( they can only recomend) of the dialogers and pass laws where required, or begin the process of constitutional reform as the case may be. How are they going to look favourably at any issue raised by a conference whose members are busy castigating and questioning their usefullness on a daily basis, no matter how meritorious, or is baba going to push his reforms thru at gunpoint, or use Ghana must go?

They refused to aproppriate money for the dialogue and have clarified that it would be illegal to use 2005 budgetted funds for it, yet it has taken off. How is it being funded, from Obasanjo farms, or NNPC as one paper reported. Nobody cares to ask, anything goes in this crazy country.

Mark my words, 3 months (or 9 months if they get their extension request) and 1 billion Naira later, gullible Nigerians will wake up to the realisation that they have been taken for another ride.