News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE....................

Started by surajo, April 01, 2005, 09:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

surajo

WELL THIS TIME IS ABOUT MOBILE TELECOMMUNICATION LTD aka MTEL.
 The above acronyms is suppose to be the best connection as MTN (an outsider) borrowed but the most reverse is the case, as the Mtel(Or i can say NITEL like father like son) turn out to be the worst network despite the fact that they have all the capabilty and equipment to be the BEST.
In my village as usual Mtel tried and make sure that we are not enjoiying their service, reason to the above is that just a few kilometers away from the village has a constant, undistrupted service of MTEL. it has reach a point where the case study  no more by its name MTEL but rather NSTEL,
meaning NO SERVICE TELEPHONE.
 so i dont know where is the problem being that the my village is a State capital of our noble state JIgawa( a new world)
UMORS ARE CARRIED BY .......... SPREAD BY ............ AND ACCEPTED BY POOOOOOOOLSSS!!!!!!!!!!

gogannaka

Ifind it hard to believe that mtel hasn't extended its service to Dutse.It is bold on their adverts that their networkis present in all  the 36 state capitals.I also know some people that use mtel in Dutse.
What happened most likely is that they had a network failure in the area where you live......But they are improving their services...Very soon (as they said) they'll enable phone browsing for their customers....Kuma at least they have the lowest tariffs...
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

surajo

OF COURSE VIRTUALLY MTEL EXIST IN DUTSE WE USUALLY ENJOY IT FOR ABOUT 4 HOURS A DAY , WHICH I CONSIDER MUCH MUCH BELOW AVERAGE. OTHERWISE IS STEADY SOME FEW KLM AWAY FROM THE STATE CAPITAL,
MALAM GOGANNAKA HOW OFTEN DO U CALL THAT UR PPL IN DUTSE USING MTEL?    
 DATS IS THE QUE>?
UMORS ARE CARRIED BY .......... SPREAD BY ............ AND ACCEPTED BY POOOOOOOOLSSS!!!!!!!!!!