News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

K-Online Get 2gether

Started by Dante, August 13, 2005, 08:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Borno

so far only one member showed his interest.  the member
should kindly check his email box, we have sent all the details
of his flight (KN-ABV-MIU-ASK) return ticket, please bear with
us, as their is no direct flight from KN - ASK.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
A4logy for my dissapperance for some time- Ina fatan anyi Sallah lafiya.

Thanks Nura and Danbarno for inviting friends to our Turbaning ceremony. I would like to know who are attending so that wecan make accommodation and other arrangements.

Wassalamu alaikum.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Jibo

Quote from: Dan-Borno on October 07, 2008, 01:33:53 PM
so far only one member showed his interest.

Anya, DB? Ka bata lissafi! Wannan get-to-gether kuwa zai yi armashi. Tun yanzu an fara samun kure! ;D ;D :D Ina GGNK, Ka huta da da ka bada hanzarinka!
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Jibo

Quote from: Muhsin on October 08, 2008, 01:25:21 PM
?

Muhsin, you are confused ba? Shin get-to-gether ne ko nadin sarauta?
We need clarification DB! etml YACE TURBANNING CEREMONY kuma 'our' da kai da shi za'a ba sarauta? :P :P ;D
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

Muhsin

Ba haka bane, Jibo.
Wanda nai dan shi might have deciphered it already, I think.

To talk on DB's stead, truburning cer. ne amma he's trying yayi amfani da damar wannan haduwar ayi G-2geza din.

Allah ya kaimu lafiya ya dawo damu lafiya, amin. Domin inshaAllahu za ni. Har na sanar a gida--gayawa iyaye ba... ;D
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Jibo

Dan-Borno

hey guys, check this link and let me hear ur comments
on the proposed December Kline Get to Gather.
http://busuguma.blogspot.com/2008/10/kanoonline-members-at-turbaning.html

the guy taking a bottle of fanta is YARON AUNTY

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

Cool.
So Muda ma yayi attending.
We don miss o...i wish i was there.

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Jibo

It is really cool! Na ga dandazon Mutane! So, what is up this time around! Amma asan ni bana shan fanta, lemon 'yan matane! A dai sama mana su ginger da tsumin da yaji yaji sosai!! ;D ;D ;D

Muhsin

Quote from: Dan-Borno on October 13, 2008, 10:24:42 AM

Cool DB. LOL...Had it been I knew when you were taking it, I would not have taken the bottle to my mouth. Am afraid of sharrin su wa'ye... ;D

Wish I had enough time to write a lengthy piece on that 'journey of discovery' to Funakaye. But, inshaAllah, after exam. Now na debo kaya da yawa. ;D

Thanks for everything my ppl, especially to our two Ranka ya Dades--Waduz and EMTL. Special regard also goes to you DB, Muda, GGNK, Bajoga and host of others. Jibo excluded. ::)

Muhsin

HUSNAA

Quote from: Dan-Borno on October 13, 2008, 10:24:42 AM
hey guys, check this link and let me hear ur comments
on the proposed December Kline Get to Gather.
http://busuguma.blogspot.com/2008/10/kanoonline-members-at-turbaning.html

Lol Muhsin looks kind of cute with that bottle poise over his mouth, and Muda looks the epitome of cool chic. Loved those reflective glasses, Muda.

DB post pics of other members who attended if u have. Thats what makes viewing the turbanning interesting, if u can spot some one u know even if its just tangentially.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

MySeLf

Yanzu wannan zanda memen saurayin ne muhsin?  :o
Amma kullum yana cikin claiming jarirantaka  ???
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

HUSNAA

Quote from: Myself on October 14, 2008, 02:07:54 PM
Yanzu wannan zanda memen saurayin ne muhsin?  :o
Amma kullum yana cikin claiming jarirantaka  ???
Aaaah  to kema dai kya fada! Amma inni na fara fadar haka sai a yiwo chaaaaaaaaa! akaina!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Shi yasa ma na ce he looks kind of cute ko?
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Dan-Borno

we shouldnt be held responsible for any
comment that might emanate from the young
muhsin's fingers.

ai sai kun ganshi a cikin kayan sarauta ma, i
thought nadin tare da shi ne ai.  anya muhsin
ba shekarau ba kuwa.