News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

K-Online Get 2gether

Started by Dante, August 13, 2005, 08:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Jibo

Quote from: Muhsin on October 13, 2008, 04:30:33 PM
...Thanks for everything my ppl, especially to our two Ranka ya Dades--Waduz and EMTL. Special regard also goes to you DB, Muda, GGNK, Bajoga and host of others. Jibo excluded. ::)
Hahahahahahah! Muhsin! Allah ba ka hakuri! Ai bani na kar zomon ba! Amma dai zan maka murna buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :P :P :P
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

Muhsin

Quote from: Myself on October 14, 2008, 02:07:54 PM
Yanzu wannan zanda memen saurayin ne muhsin?  :o
Amma kullum yana cikin claiming jarirantaka  ???
Quote from: HUSNAA on October 14, 2008, 06:39:53 PM
Aaaah  to kema dai kya fada! Amma inni na fara fadar haka sai a yiwo chaaaaaaaaa! akaina!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Shi yasa ma na ce he looks kind of cute ko?

*Laughing*

Kun ci abinci. Amma that is just a picture. Sannan I was wearing a babbar riga and hula, which is unusual to me. Amma calling me 'zandamemen kato' is absolutely a wrong description of Muhsin.

Rai dai. InshaAllah we're meeting someday somewhere.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Jibo

Vindication! Allah Ya taya maka Muhsin! ;D ;D ;D
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

MySeLf

Quote from: Muhsin on October 16, 2008, 11:39:32 AM

*Laughing*

Kun ci abinci. Amma that is just a picture. Sannan I was wearing a babbar riga and hula, which is unusual to me. Amma calling me
'zandamemen kato' is absolutely a wrong description of Muhsin.

Kai muhsin :o Tsit! Shiru nace!! >:( Bakasan ko mata hudu akabaka zaka iyya rikewa ayanzuba? hehehe lol
Amma kayita wani kirarin YOUNG... YOUNG FOR WHERE? ???..... Yakamata kafara neman Aure kawai kafin mu
yima dole a kano online, kuma kowa muka baka ta zauna hehehe
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

Muhsin

Quote from: Jibo on October 16, 2008, 12:35:21 PM
Vindication! Allah Ya taya maka Muhsin! ;D ;D ;D

Amin.

Quote from: Myself on October 16, 2008, 11:49:40 PM
Quote from: Muhsin on October 16, 2008, 11:39:32 AM

*Laughing*

Kun ci abinci. Amma that is just a picture. Sannan I was wearing a babbar riga and hula, which is unusual to me. Amma calling me
'zandamemen kato' is absolutely a wrong description of Muhsin.

Kai muhsin :o Tsit! Shiru nace!! >:( Bakasan ko mata hudu akabaka zaka iyya rikewa ayanzuba? hehehe lol
Amma kayita wani kirarin YOUNG... YOUNG FOR WHERE? ???..... Yakamata kafara neman Aure kawai kafin mu
yima dole a kano online, kuma kowa muka baka ta zauna hehehe

Ai Myself, its an indisputable fact that I'm the youngest here. Many of you are aunties, uncles and even mothers or fathers to me.

Aure kuma dai...Allah yasa da ranku za ai. Yanzu kina 50yrs, inshaAllah as soon as you close 60 zan yi aure. Thats am getting marriage after my BA Ed, service and MA Ed. Taya ni da addu'a. 8)
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Jibo

Gwauron dake da shekara goma ya zan gwarangwami! :o :o

HUSNAA

Quote from: Muhsin on October 17, 2008, 10:53:37 AM
Ai Myself, its an indisputable fact that I'm the youngest here. Many of you are aunties, uncles and even mothers or fathers to me.

Aure kuma dai...Allah yasa da ranku za ai. Yanzu kina 50yrs, inshaAllah as soon as you close 60 zan yi aure. Thats am getting marriage after my BA Ed, service and MA Ed. Taya ni da addu'a. 8)

Its a disputable fact Muhsin. Give over. You are not the youngest. Ameera is younger than you by at least 4 yrs! Kuma in danta uncles and aunts ne, wanda a ka haifa yanzu ma sai ya kasance an uncle and aunt the way our society operates so that is no pointer to age, kuma ko kai kanka, I'm sure you are an uncle, dont deny it, unless u are an only child.  Wasnt your sister recently married ne? I remember u informed us something to that effect. So if u are not an uncle right now, you soon will be, as in our society, postponing giving birth the moment a bride enters into her husband's house is not something practiced often. Infact adduar mutane itace Allah Ya Kawo kazantar dake (what an addua lol!) Kuma inda kai bafillatanin daji ne da yanzu kana da diya biyu or so, as they tend to marry in their teens.
Remember another thing every second makes u older than u are, so one day,we will all be equal in looks if  not in age, after all duk abinda ake ma kenan trying to keep the aging process at bay. Just make sure you age gracefully that is.... ;D
Inda kai mace ne bansan how u will feel ba Muhsin, I think your vanity will outweigh mine a billion times!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

Hajiya Husnaa,

Many thanks for your encouraging words. Like it. Thats what you have been doing, almost tirelessly, as I once said it in other thread. My compliment. And Allah bless, amin.

gogannaka

HUSNAA

Quote from: gogannaka on October 18, 2008, 07:01:12 PM
Ehem!
Husnaa dama kin san amira ne?

Ehem! You want an introduction ne? Send in yr application letter...... ;D ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

gogannaka

Muna da magana da ke kenan.
BKGZ stay out of this  :P :P :P

Jibo

To! Ashe HAJIYA Husnaa TA ZAMA COUNSELLOR NE! To nima ina nan zuwa! ;D ;D ;D

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Jibo

In kaga kare na sussunan takalami ko hanya, to an..... :D ;) :D ;D ;D