News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Advise to Un-married Felow

Started by dankasa, February 05, 2006, 04:34:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

Surprise that this thread is still alive. What you people have you been discussing, eh?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Quote from: Muhsin on November 19, 2007, 01:00:47 PM
Surprise that this thread is still alive. What you people have you been discussing, eh?

Muhsin kenan.
Akwai wata dodanniya da IBB ya sa hoton ta?Wai shin kyakkyawa ce ko kuwa mummuna?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

Kai jama'a! IBB removed the ugly... Put herhim back plssss. ;D ;D

Lawwali

let me say beauty and ugliness can be seen as relative, but that is in whimscal sense. the truth is that they are both internal and canbe seen in the physical one's behaviour. But i can help in  what one might call preety,gorgeous spledid creature in one had and the listing done by Husnaa :-\
it takes oppressed and oppressor for oppression to occur

HUSNAA

You know to me, I have experienced this thing about  beauty and ugliness. Ppl say beauty is skin deep. But it is not. Neither is ugly skin deep. Physical beauty is one thing, and inner beauty is another thing. First impressions are based on physical beauty, because that is what one sees. However believe me, after a period of time that beauty either increases in the eye of the beholder, or begins to decrease so that in the end one doesnt even see it at all. This all has to do with a person's character. The character either enhances that beauty, or tarnishes it. A person with a good and beautiful heart, only increases in beauty because his/her essence is beautiful and that is what shows through in the person's personality. So one finds that a person not considered as handsome or beautiful becomes beautiful in one's eye, because when you are with that person or looking at the person, it is not his physical side that one is aware of, but his/her essence so to speak. The same goes with if the person is truly horrible. One is only aware of how horrid the person is, not how good looking he/she is. That is what decides the beauty or ugliness. That is why I listed those awful traits as attributes of an ugly person. 

IBB

Quote from: EMTL on November 19, 2007, 09:35:24 AM
IBB,
Assalamu alaikum,
Is this a Man or a Woman? Naga babu dankunne kuma babu Gemu?

Babu dan-kunne babu gemu, amma fuskar fa? Ta namiji ce? Whether is a man or woman is doesnt matter, is just an ugly picture thats it.

Quote from: HUSNAA on November 19, 2007, 05:16:31 PM
Kai jama'a! IBB removed the ugly... Put herhim back plssss. ;D ;D

Do u like it? U know ugly can be adorable ko ba haka ba?

Quote from: gogannaka on November 19, 2007, 04:51:57 PM
Akwai wata dodanniya da IBB ya sa hoton ta?Wai shin kyakkyawa ce ko kuwa mummuna?

Ehem Dodanniya thats it, Dodo is ugly. So u guys should be aware I think this the kind of people the author of this topic is warning u about lol

IHS

hafsee

Quote from: HUSNAA on November 19, 2007, 05:49:50 PM
You know to me, I have experienced this thing about  beauty and ugliness. Ppl say beauty is skin deep. But it is not. Neither is ugly skin deep. Physical beauty is one thing, and inner beauty is another thing. First impressions are based on physical beauty, because that is what one sees. However believe me, after a period of time that beauty either increases in the eye of the beholder, or begins to decrease so that in the end one doesnt even see it at all. This all has to do with a person's character. The character either enhances that beauty, or tarnishes it. A person with a good and beautiful heart, only increases in beauty because his/her essence is beautiful and that is what shows through in the person's personality. So one finds that a person not considered as handsome or beautiful becomes beautiful in one's eye, because when you are with that person or looking at the person, it is not his physical side that one is aware of, but his/her essence so to speak. The same goes with if the person is truly horrible. One is only aware of how horrid the person is, not how good looking he/she is. That is what decides the beauty or ugliness. That is why I listed those awful traits as attributes of an ugly person. 
TRUST ME HUSNAA WE ALL ADULT OR AT LEAST OVER 18 IN THIS FURUM AI DUK SUN SANNI THAT PHISICAL BEAUTY IS NOT ALL THEIR IS TO IT. BUT THIS THREAD IS LYK A MOVIE. U KINDA KNOW IS NOT REAL BUT TO MAKE IT FUN YOU JST GET INTO IT OR GO ALONG WITH IT.THE MOVIE IS ABT HOW PRETTY OR URGLY ONE LUKS PHYSICALLY. DIDNT U SEE THE PICTURE IBB(THE ACTOR OF THIS MOVIE) PUT. ITS REPRESENTING PHYSICAL BEAUTY OR URGLY AS HE CALLS IT. THE PART OF THE INTERNAL BEAUTY HAS NOT COME YET.
wat ever u do good or bad comes back to you

waduz

IBB, kai, ugliness fa cud b frightening. A ina ka samo wannan gafiyar? ;D

HUSNAA

Gafiyar??
kana ganin tsantareriyar namiji ka ce mata gafiya?   ;D ;D ;D

hafsee

Quote from: HUSNAA on November 23, 2007, 10:06:32 AM
Gafiyar??
kana ganin tsantareriyar namiji ka ce mata gafiya?   ;D ;D ;D
;D lol aı lalle kam
wat ever u do good or bad comes back to you

IBB

Quote from: HUSNAA on November 23, 2007, 10:06:32 AM
kana ganin tsantareriyar namiji ka ce mata gafiya?   ;D ;D ;D

I dont understand how u r addressing my uglitor. Are you referring to it as a man or woman?

Tsantareiya - feminine

Namiji - Muscline

ka ce mata - feminine
IHS