News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Daily Ramadan

Started by *~MuDa~*, September 23, 2006, 05:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakangizo

I see. Amma ba dai gari ba, sai dai wata kasar ;D To Allah ya kaimu goben, amin. Amma fa in kika makale kusa da AC, kar ki bar gurin sai rana ta yi sanyi. Don in kika fita kika shiga rana, ji zakiyi kamar an kwara miki ruwan zafi.

HUSNAA

Quote from: amira on September 12, 2007, 04:28:13 PM
Chineken gaske ;D nope bana azumi
ko ince yan garimu bamu fara ba sai gobe inshaAllahu,
nima sai in makale kusa da A.C lol.

Kya sha sanyi kuwa, dama garin naku ko ba tsimi ba dabara sai kaji ka fara karakarwa. Tunbana yanzu autumn ya shigo. ;D

Quote from: BKGI see. Amma ba dai gari ba, sai dai wata kasar Grin To Allah ya kaimu goben, amin. Amma fa in kika makale kusa da AC, kar ki bar gurin sai rana ta yi sanyi. Don in kika fita kika shiga rana, ji zakiyi kamar an kwara miki ruwan zafi.
A Ingila take fa? Ina taga jin zafin rana? ranar garin tasu da tsoron hitowa take a ganta a fili? ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

*~MuDa~*

Happy month, happy people, what more do we need in a year? We shud consider ourselves very lucky to be among those that have survived the dramatic 2007 upto Ramadan again, e no easy o!

It seemed like yesterday we were calculating the number of months, weeks and finally days remaining for Ramadan, today its here. Alhamdullilah!

Mine was ...well i will say Ok,  yesterday i was so sick, my cranium felt like cracking, i had a terrible migrane, i had to conclude that i will wake up ill today and miss the first day of fasting, but Allah works in a miraculous way, i woke up strong and healthy, but still im ashame to admit azumin ya bani wahala bazanyi karya ba, i had about 2 boring historical lectures to attend, not to talk of the amount of sleep my eyes was detaining, but from around 3pm, i started feeling normal like everyother day, no be se i go backyard go raise cup o! ehen! kawai i began feeling strong and patiently waiting for the countdown of shan ruwa to drain. lol
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

Quote from: HUSNAA on September 12, 2007, 07:33:35 PM
Quote from: BKGI see. Amma ba dai gari ba, sai dai wata kasar Grin To Allah ya kaimu goben, amin. Amma fa in kika makale kusa da AC, kar ki bar gurin sai rana ta yi sanyi. Don in kika fita kika shiga rana, ji zakiyi kamar an kwara miki ruwan zafi.
A Ingila take fa? Ina taga jin zafin rana? ranar garin tasu da tsoron hitowa take a ganta a fili? ;D
Oho. ::) Yauwa, koda naji. I guessed as much ;D To, amira mutanen ingila, ku ba ku jin kishirwa kenan ko? Kai, amma kuna kwasar garabasar azumi ;D

amira

Kya sha sanyi kuwa, dama garin naku ko ba tsimi ba dabara sai kaji ka fara karakarwa. Tunbana yanzu autumn ya shigo ;D

A kuwa Hajiya wani sa'in ranar kan fito amma walla..........kana fita sai kaga
wani zancen dabam kaji iska mai sanyi ya buso ka that when the action of
karakarwa comes in ;D
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

amira

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on September 13, 2007, 11:03:24 AM
Oho. ::) Yauwa, koda naji. I guessed as much ;D To, amira mutanen ingila, ku ba ku jin kishirwa kenan ko? Kai, amma kuna kwasar garabasar azumi ;D

;D ;D ;D
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

Muhsin

U 've being doin' great. I was inevitably or rather unfortunetely absent for quite long. But am now back, fully back, insha Allah.

Happy Ramadan! Pray we 'r among those that Allah will forgive 'n put in Jannah in this great month.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Dante

Salaam alaikum bro/sis, hope u all having a nice time. This is a mesage i would like to share with you which i recieved recently from a friend...

FWD:

For most Muslims, Ramadan is family time. You get up together, eat Iftar together, pray together, etc. But what if you don't have your family near you? Waking up in a lonely apartment and eating food you've sometimes burnt in an effort to catch Sahur in time are some of the realities of being a single Muslim in Ramadan. But there are ways to make Ramadan special when you're on your own. Here are a couple of ideas.

1. Establish a Sahur telephone tree
Get a couple of friends together and establish a telephone tree to wake each other up for Sahur. Establish a time to call and a schedule of who will call whom. Make it a little exciting by adding some funny phrases every week that will really wake everyone up (e.g. "ASSALAMU ALIAKUM" This is the Sahur Sister/Brother calling. Rise and shine y'all for some morning munchies!).

2. Invite people over for Iftar
Even if you couldn't eat the food the last time you cooked, invite people over for Iftar. Make it a potluck, order pizza or if you can afford it, get it catered. The food isn't the thing. The blessing is in the company, and you'll be rewarded for feeding everyone. Make sure to especially invite those who are away from their families.

3. Attend prayers at the local mosque/MSA
Even if the Imam's recitation isn't the best and the behavior of other Muslims can be more than annoying, try to attend Tarawih prayers organized by your local mosque or your Muslim Students' Association (MSA). While praying alone in peace and quiet is great, praying shoulder-to-shoulder with other Muslims with whom you have nothing in common except your faith is a unique and uplifting experience.

4. Get involved in community programs
It may seem hard to squeeze in time for anything else in Ramadan, but try, at least once, to do some volunteer work. Cook a meal for those who attend the MSA Iftar; volunteer for a day at a soup kitchen; help make or distribute flyers for a Ramadan program; make Ramadan Mubarak loot bags of candy for the kids at your local mosque. The possibilities are numerous. The point is to give to others so you can get back what's priceless.

5. Keep the Quran playing when you are alone at home
It's often tempting to keep the TV or radio on when we're alone at home to avoid the silence. This Ramadan, find a CD or cassette of a Quran reciter you like and play it during those moments when you want to fill your place with some sound. Choose selections you'd like to memorize, like the 30th part of the Quran.

6. Eat properly- don't resort to burnt toast and egg
Not eating Sahur and Iftar properly will make you crabby, irritated and sick (as opposed to healthy, wealthy and wise). Establish a personal Ramadan meal plan. Choose healthy, easy-to-make recipes so you're not scrambling at the last minute for something to eat.

7. Keep in touch with family and friends back home
Send Ramadan e-cards, thoughts, reflections, questions, etc. via phone or email to family and friends. Keep in contact at least once a week and share three Ramadan-related things you've done in the last ten days of Ramadan.

8. Take care of others
Know a new person at the school/office? Is a friend who lives nearby having problems with their spouse? Or is someone you know having money problems? This Ramadan, reach out with an attentive ear, a generous hand, and most importantly, an open heart to others. Don't let these small opportunities for gaining blessings slip you by.

9. Decorate your crib
Add some festivity to your spare surroundings by dressing the place up with a Ramadan banner, balloons and streamers. Even after a rough day, coming home to a decorated home is a boost to the spirits.

10. Pick and pursue Ramadan goals
Choose at least three goals to pursue this Ramadan. Whether it's curbing a bad habit or starting a good one, doing this will help you focus and work harder this month to change for the better. It takes 21 days to establish a good habit. With Ramadan, we've got 29/30. Why not make the best of it by picking up the good? ".

May Allah [SWA] guide us towards reaping complete benefits embedded within this blessed month" Ameen! - Ramadan Mubarak!" O MANKIND ALWAYS REMEMBER!!

Abubakar Lamba
Shell UK Oil Products Limited

Happy Ramadan and Spiritual enlightenment..

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

*~MuDa~*

That was one of the most inspiring articles i have read in a long time, we are so lucky being muslims. Baraka Allah.
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

My sahur today: A cup of shayi, a cup of kunun tsamiya, a cup of ruwa, and half a slice of fried yam. Ko yaya zamu kare da azumin yau, oho.

*~MuDa~*

Mutumina kwakwa zaka ci kawai ba wani abu! LOL
www.articlesdir.co.cc

MySeLf

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on September 19, 2007, 10:17:43 AM
My sahur today: A cup of shayi, a cup of kunun tsamiya, a cup of ruwa, and half a slice of fried yam. Ko yaya zamu kare da azumin yau, oho.

Tab, a wannan zafin nigeriyar kake wannan dan sahur din?
Wannan ai kafin shabiyu na rana ma kafara gala baita.. Hhm!

Hhmm! kuma ni bana sahur din ma.
Sam wallahi bana iya tashi inyi sahur, indai naci abinci kafin in kwanta shikenan.
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

bakangizo

Muda, Myself wallahi gaskiyar ku. Ai na kwala jiya. Wai! So I've changed style today: Two slices of Alkubus; A cup of kunun gyada; chicken (a lil' piece, not whole ;D), farfesun kayan ciki (yanka uku kawai); and a cup of ruwa. Now lets see how it'd turn out 8)

*~MuDa~*

Wayyo, am already salivating...B~K ai wannan bude baki ne!!! So ka ce kai de yau babu sauki kenan?
www.articlesdir.co.cc