News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Daily Ramadan

Started by *~MuDa~*, September 23, 2006, 05:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*~MuDa~*

A'ah! iyyye! it seems you guys are having fun, ko ramadan has been so much fun, inspiring, TASKING, and rewarding, this is the first time am responsible for somebody elses life, Allah ya bamu dai ikon iyawa. Amira & BK, thanks a lot you guys for reviving the thread. Allah ya bamu lada. Ramadan Mubarak!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

amira

Quote from: bakangizo on September 06, 2010, 05:50:02 PM
Af! Ashe yanzu ba snow? Okay, sori. Tell me, which time of the year ne akeyi? May be if I start trekking down now I might get there by that time ;D

Loooooooooooool!!!
yea you better get your winter boots up, ka ari gloves din kutufo from TKTK,
doguwar coat with extra duck feathers (lol)
a thick scarf, actually go to sarkin fada ya baka abin dayake nada wa kansa so that
you could do the same........Oh....and ofcourse camping material.....NOW thats what i call full protection from the blast
And finally Kunu ko koko mai dumi, to get on with your journey and sum vit c.
Youuuuuuu i'll be fine  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

amira

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on September 07, 2010, 06:09:21 PM

this is the first time am responsible for somebody elses life, Allah ya bamu dai ikon iyawa.

Aaaaaaw Allahsarki muda, dont worry you'll do a job of it, and its good to read from you
after a long while, away with your other half.
Allah dai yabada zaman lafiya ameeeeen!!!!!

Tukurtukur

A\'ah! iyyye! it seems you guys are having fun, ko ramadan has been so much fun, inspiring, TASKING, and rewarding, this is the first time am responsible for somebody elses life, Allah ya bamu dai ikon iyawa. Amira & BK, thanks a lot you guys for reviving the thread. Allah ya bamu lada. Ramadan Mubarak!

CONGRATULATIONS MY RUNNING MATE.  BARKA DA SALLAH.

*~MuDa~*

@ Amira, amin o, i need that prayer, wouldn't mind tips though, you can always inbox me. @TKTK. Thanks man, running mate? Lol!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

Quote from: amira on September 08, 2010, 07:17:40 PM
Loooooooooooool!!!
yea you better get your winter boots up, ka ari gloves din kutufo from TKTK,
doguwar coat with extra duck feathers (lol)
a thick scarf, actually go to sarkin fada ya baka abin dayake nada wa kansa so that
you could do the same........Oh....and ofcourse camping material.....NOW thats what i call full protection from the blast
And finally Kunu ko koko mai dumi, to get on with your journey and sum vit c.
Youuuuuuu i'll be fine  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Kai, don't you think all these gear won't bog me down? I only need the boots, gloves, rawani da kofin koko (my fav  food drink!!). Who tell you say I nedd any camping? Ai non-stop journey ne kawai, lol.

A'ah! iyyye! it seems you guys are having fun, ko ramadan has been so much fun, inspiring, TASKING, and rewarding, this is the first time am responsible for somebody elses life, Allah ya bamu dai ikon iyawa. Amira & BK, thanks a lot you guys for reviving the thread. Allah ya bamu lada. Ramadan Mubarak!

Barka da sallah.Sannu da kokarin rikon gida. A kara bada himma ;D

*~MuDa~*

Amin amin my brothers, now that sallah has past i'm looking forward for the Ragn Sallah that you are preparing to send to me and my wife...lol!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

Even though this is an abandoned house, I would still wish everyone Ramadan Mubarak.

amira

Ramadan Kareeeeeeeeeeeeem everyone :), neway finally it allowed me to log in,
iv been havin problems trying.

bakangizo

Quote from: amira on August 05, 2011, 04:26:37 PM
Ramadan Kareeeeeeeeeeeeem everyone :), neway finally it allowed me to log in,
iv been havin problems trying.

Ewoooo! :o You still remember this forum? Toh, barkan ki da dawowa. Kuma sannu da ramadan.

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum, Ramadana kareem. Allah (SWT) ya sa mu dace.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Muhsin

Ramadan Mubarak to the "members" of this moribund house.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

LOL, definition of Moribund:

1.in a dying state; near death.

2.on the verge of extinction or termination.

3.not progressing or advancing; stagnant

:D ;D
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

bakangizo

Though it's a ghost city, let wish our absentee members all the blessings of this holy month. May Allah (SWT) forgive our sins and bless our lives.