News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

On The Couch

Started by *~MuDa~*, December 10, 2006, 09:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakangizo

Quote from: HUSNAA on July 02, 2007, 07:00:39 PM
I have read clan of the cave bear. Long time ago also. Its the story of a human girl who became the 'wife' of an australopethecus or what ever the early non homosapiens are called... oh a homo erectus, I think that is what they were. She wasnt accepted in the clan because she was hairless or something like that, and I think in the end she gave birth to a child that was half homo sapien and half erectus and then at the end of the book she meets a human like herself. Very fanciful novel, but very interesting like u said BK.
You, know you never cease to amaze me. Is there something you don't know? ;D I was not really confident someone would have read the novel.

Quote from: gogannaka on June 28, 2007, 03:33:16 PM
Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on June 26, 2007, 03:18:39 PM
Guys, how good is "Prison Break"? A friend has been bothering me to watch it.

You'll enjoy it BKGZ.
Women dont like it sha but it's very gripping.
I spent one whole night watching season one. I just couldn't stop.
Get the DVD's,i got one at the place you referred me.
If you are buying,then chooses the one in the paper like case not the one in usual plastic case,its clearer.
Thanks, goga. I would try get it from there when I'm back. (am presently in Katsina).

HUSNAA

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on July 03, 2007, 10:23:23 AM
Quote from: HUSNAA on July 02, 2007, 07:00:39 PM
I have read clan of the cave bear. Long time ago also. Its the story of a human girl who became the 'wife' of an australopethecus or what ever the early non homosapiens are called... oh a homo erectus, I think that is what they were. She wasnt accepted in the clan because she was hairless or something like that, and I think in the end she gave birth to a child that was half homo sapien and half erectus and then at the end of the book she meets a human like herself. Very fanciful novel, but very interesting like u said BK.
You, know you never cease to amaze me. Is there something you don't know?

Lol BKGZ, there's plenty i dont know...what i dont know is far more than what i know.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Ibro2g on July 01, 2007, 09:53:32 PM

Well I got a few movies here, mostly classical but definately worth watching. Armageddon, A beautiful mind, Sweet November, The Notebook, Scent of a woman, The wedding Singer, I wont make the list long so one more... lord of the rings

Of course those movie are worth watching, i have seen Armageddon like 30 tyms over and over again cause the movie is so incredible, and the cast is just terrific, a block buster for that matter, not to talk of the dialogues will smith and co were spitting, the songs and everything in the movie, suspense and action...well it has been one of my top notch movies ever since...its a pity i dont have a copy now....lol

A beautiful mind, is just a beautiful film, the story of JOhn Nash remaked in cinema, and Russel Crow was incredible, he was so real, all that schizophrenia thing, he acted well, the film was so moving u know, very emotional, almost got tears in my eyes...lol!

Sweet November, i wont even comment....Keanu reeve did it again...so u know my mind.

The wedding singer is very funny, the story was also a bit touchy and humorous, but wait....wuts up with Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore making romantic movies always? They dating or what?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

did u know that Liv Tyler is the daughter of the lead singer of Aerosmith (Steve Tyler)... She is so beautiful and he is so.... mick jagger!!  ;D ;D ;D

The songtrack for the movie armaggeddon ('dont wanna miss a thing' by aerosmith) was to me better than the film itself, though never watched it from beginning to end. I  listened to some documentary about Aerosmith on BBC Radio 4 about a yr or so ago ( they were celebrating something.. reunion or some such) and I heard that the director of the film armaggeddon made Steve Tyler watch clips of his daughter in the film where she was like crying or emoting over her screen dad Bruce Willis (he died in the film I think) and it was so emotional for him that he went and put his soul in the song and made a great track out of it. Its become one of my all time favorites.. just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that track!!!

*~MuDa~*

Wow...i cant believe u like that song as much as i do, u know i hv a friend, my name sake, he is crazy about movies too, whenever we meet and talk about armaggeddon, we must sing the song together, kawai tana da dadi ne and it makes a lot of sense.
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

here it is 'dont wanna miss a thing' from youtube in case u want to download it (I expect u've already got it or downloaded it anyway) or anyone who wants to download it... enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b9juD3_4K8

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: HUSNAA on July 08, 2007, 05:49:28 PM

here it is 'dont wanna miss a thing' from youtube in case u want to download it (I expect u've already got it or downloaded it anyway) or anyone who wants to download it... enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b9juD3_4K8

Thanks Husnaa or that link...u made me remeber the old times. by the way ...talking about Bruce willis...have u guys seen Die Hard 4.0? Wayyo!!! i cant wait...i cant just wait!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

I saw a really good French movie called the apartment. Its very good, but its very frustrating also. Not the language... there is subtitiles, but the way it ended. One doesnt know whether to curse the director or not...
Die Hard 1 was the best of the three. I always tell myself that if u can be totally absorbed in a movie on a 14 inch screen then the movie is outstanding. I totally went to town on it on my 14 inch tv. Enjoyed it massively and really grew to like Alan Rickman. A great great actor. Too bad he never really made it in Hollywood.

*~MuDa~*

i am sure from the preveiw i saw that i wount be dissappointed and that the fourth movie will precede the first one!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

*~MuDa~*

Where are my Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan fans? Rush Hour 3 will soon be out, i just saw the preveiw, it still maintainsit humour.
www.articlesdir.co.cc

amira

yep yep  ;) am rite hia, i also saw d preview them guys are soooooooooooooo funny especially chris its coming out august the 10.
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

*~MuDa~*

Nima haka, i cant wait ...i also saw the simpson (the Movie) but havent seen the preveiw yet.
www.articlesdir.co.cc

IBB

Mudacris I see u have interest in movies. Have u seen The Perfume story and Babel. I think they are not bad
IHS

dan kauye

Quote from: HUSNAA on July 07, 2007, 05:26:53 AM
did u know that Liv Tyler is the daughter of the lead singer of Aerosmith (Steve Tyler)... She is so beautiful and he is so.... mick jagger!!  ;D ;D ;D

The songtrack for the movie armaggeddon ('dont wanna miss a thing' by aerosmith) was to me better than the film itself, though never watched it from beginning to end. I  listened to some documentary about Aerosmith on BBC Radio 4 about a yr or so ago ( they were celebrating something.. reunion or some such) and I heard that the director of the film armaggeddon made Steve Tyler watch clips of his daughter in the film where she was like crying or emoting over her screen dad Bruce Willis (he died in the film I think) and it was so emotional for him that he went and put his soul in the song and made a great track out of it. Its become one of my all time favorites.. just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that track!!!

I wasn't gonna post in this thread and then I saw Steven Tyler,and I decided I just so had ta.Alright,excuse the paralax,depending on your prism of vision,of course.Anyway,there's this song P!nk did with Steven called "Misery" and it just rocks.It's very blue,very soulful,very sad.It's on P!nk's acclaimed sophomore  CD Missundaztod,which I happen to love too.I was totally in to it during my "saddidy" era,as I un-fondly termed it,a couple of months back.*Sad times*. Please let me know if you'd want me to upload the song in question for ya.And yeah,Steven cudda been Jagger's lost twin brother.They have more in common than abundance of lips;both are eccentric and equally ridiculously talented.And oh,"I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing" was my jam!

Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

HUSNAA

Quote from: dan kauye on August 04, 2007, 02:00:35 PM
Quote from: HUSNAA on July 07, 2007, 05:26:53 AM

I wasn't gonna post in this thread and then I saw Steven Tyler,and I decided I just so had ta.Alright,excuse the paralax,depending on your prism of vision,of course.Anyway,there's this song P!nk did with Steven called "Misery" and it just rocks.It's very blue,very soulful,very sad.It's on P!nk's acclaimed sophomore  CD Missundaztod,which I happen to love too.I was totally in to it during my "saddidy" era,as I un-fondly termed it,a couple of months back.*Sad times*. Please let me know if you'd want me to upload the song in question for ya.And yeah,Steven cudda been Jagger's lost twin brother.They have more in common than abundance of lips;both are eccentric and equally ridiculously talented.And oh,"I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing" was my jam!

What is yr saddidy era? (anything to to with Pdiddy?  ;D ;D ;D ) Would it have anything to do with yr sabbatical?

Please load it up by all means. I am sure we are all ears.....