News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

On The Couch

Started by *~MuDa~*, December 10, 2006, 09:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakangizo

Never heard of the film.

I've never been a fan of TV Series, as I don't have the time/patience to be following a program every week for months. But I must confessed I got hooked on Prison Break, which I watched on DVD. I'm on the second season. Anyone know when the third season would be out? And can somebody recommend another of such movies? Words are that Lost, 24, Gray's Anatomy are equally good. I doubt if they'd be as good as Prison break.

*~MuDa~*

Haba, its really a good movie, i have been watching it since i was a kid, anyone who is into Cartoons and knows Superman, Spiderman, X-men should definately know Transformers, the thing is that i met a couple of people who kept on bragging to me that they have seen the movie and its highly entertaining [a blockbuster if u know what i mean].

Yeah those american soaps u mentioned are quite entertaining u know, sun hadu sosai, but u wount believe this me am so into Desperate Housewives, the soap is just so thrilling, i have seen all three seasons. Am desprately waiting for the Fourth season! Before i forget, there is this soap i really love but i couldnt find the DVDs, "Fashion House", do anybody know about this soap?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

Gaskiya ban san Fashion House ba. As I said, Prison Break is my first of such soaps. If you're in Kano, try CD Mongers. You may be lucky to get it there.

gogannaka

BKGZ try 24 it's very nice. I've not watched a complete episode amma dai its as gripping as Prison break.
I know an army Captain who use to dodge office to come back home to watch 24. He tells his C.O that he has running stomach and needs to go home.
My only problem with 24 din shine it has like 9 seasons now.Too long.

Shi kuma wani Major that i gave prison break came to my house 12.30 am to collect the second season of prison break. He said he couldn't sleep without watching the 2nd season.
I heard that the 3rd season premiered on 27th august.I can't wait to see it.

Muda, transformers was a BLOCKBUSTER. Ban gani ba amma dai duk wanda suka gani sun ce it was bomb.
Wai na ji an ce Steven Spielberg ne yayi directing. It had excellent graphics and a nice soundtrack too.

Wa ya ga Bourne Ultimatum?

P.S when going to CD monger kayi Addu'a.Kwanaki aka yi wani lafiyayyen robbery a wajen.Go there in the afternoon when there's less people there.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

bakangizo

Quote from: gogannaka on September 23, 2007, 10:35:48 PM
BKGZ try 24 it's very nice. I've not watched a complete episode amma dai its as gripping as Prison break.
I know an army Captain who use to dodge office to come back home to watch 24. He tells his C.O that he has running stomach and needs to go home.
That had me laughing ;D Gaskiya such films are really gripping. I remember when I gave my colleage prison break, he got hooked to wtaching it on his pc so much so that he couldn't do anything in the office, he stopped going home for lunch, har ma matarshi ta fara fada ;D

I would try the 24. But as you say, 9 seasons is bit too much. Yaushe mutum zai gama? How many episodes are there per season. Like there are 22 or 23 per season in prison break.

Robbery kuma a CD monger :o Yaushe? Ina zamu sa kanmu ne a kasar nan?

amira

Prison break i've lost track of that, i havent even finshed watching season2 and now theres season3 which also looks good. what happened to Linc and LJ??? what bout tea bag dat nasty guy.
I have to say this, that agent mahone reminds me of our president..............
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

Dan-Borno

Bari na fada muku nawa labarin while I was watching
LOST, whenever my Boss came tot he office, he will
see me wearing headphone, immediately he tries
peeping into my system I will change the screen to
another different thing, until he later caught me
red-handed, he collected season 1, the next time I
knocked on his door, he waived me to go out pls
he is busy  ;D  ;D  ;D

Wallahi kamar dai yadda Bakangizo yace, they are
really gripping.

I have watched Prison Break, very interesting and so
also Desparate Housewives, highly recommended to
married couples - zaku ga manakissan mata diyewa.

I will my hands on 24 after the ramadan.

Hey, who is watching the Big Brother Africa 2 on DSTV?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Mufi

On the same token, the 3rd season of prison break started on monday sept. 17th, i've never watched it, but hopefully i'll find time to do so.
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

bakangizo

Quote from: amira on September 24, 2007, 01:54:13 PM
I have to say this, that agent mahone reminds me of our president..............[/color]
;D ;D Now that you mention it. Won't tell you about LJ and Linc. Go and watch ;D

Quote from: Dan-Borno on September 24, 2007, 03:22:05 PM
Bari na fada muku nawa labarin while I was watching
LOST, whenever my Boss came tot he office, he will
see me wearing headphone, immediately he tries
peeping into my system I will change the screen to
another different thing, until he later caught me
red-handed, he collected season 1, the next time I
knocked on his door, he waived me to go out pls
he is busy  ;D  ;D  ;D

Wallahi kamar dai yadda Bakangizo yace, they are
really gripping.

I have watched Prison Break, very interesting and so
also Desparate Housewives, highly recommended to
married couples - zaku ga manakissan mata diyewa
Aha. My next should be Desp. Housewives then. So LOST is also good kenan?

Mumcee: If you haven't watched the first and second season, how would you watch the third?

Mufi

BKGZ, i haven't watched even a single episode, i'm just giving you guys a heads-up on the new season that just started last week, yesterday one of my nieces called and asked if i could record the second episode which was lastnight, what a coincidence ;D ;D, and hearing u guys are hooked on it also.

Have any of you watched Amazing Race and Survivor? they r reality tv shows just like the Big Brother Series, very interesting.
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

*~MuDa~*

My only problem with 24 din shine it has like 9 seasons now.Too long.

Shi kuma wani Major that i gave prison break came to my house 12.30 am to collect the second season of prison break. He said he couldn't sleep without watching the 2nd season.
I heard that the 3rd season premiered on 27th august.I can't wait to see it.

On My case kuma, one of my very close friends in my class in school usually have this hatred for our level coordinator cause he forgot to paste a carry Over course she got on her result so she came to know of it very late and now she has to spill, bu a week ago i saw them exchanging Lost seasons. hilarious!

Muda, transformers was a BLOCKBUSTER. Ban gani ba amma dai duk wanda suka gani sun ce it was bomb.
Wai na ji an ce Steven Spielberg ne yayi directing. It had excellent graphics and a nice soundtrack too.

Wa ya ga Bourne Ultimatum?

P.S when going to CD monger kayi Addu'a.Kwanaki aka yi wani lafiyayyen robbery a wajen.Go there in the afternoon when there's less people there.

Thankx for the tip, i will be careful.
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

Quote from: Dan-Borno on September 24, 2007, 03:22:05 PM

Hey, who is watching the Big Brother Africa 2 on DSTV?

I put it on sometimes but i have to say, it is highly immoral.
That show is totally rude and should stop being brodcasted.
Imagine showing the housemates taking showers or using the toilet and i heard there were 'near sex' scenes showed.

To add salt to injury kuma wai har akwai wani BBA2 uncut version da ake nuna wa.
Don't let your kids watch.
Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on September 25, 2007, 09:52:55 AM

Aha. My next should be Desp. Housewives then. So LOST is also good kenan?

Lost is good too. Maybe you'll enjoy it better than desperate housewives cos it's action packed.
Some even say that it is sweeter than prison break.Amma dai ba haka bane  ;)

You should also consider House, a medical drama.
Quote from: amira on September 24, 2007, 01:54:13 PM
Prison break i've lost track of that, i havent even finshed watching season2 and now theres season3 which also looks good. what happened to Linc and LJ??? what bout tea bag dat nasty guy.
I have to say this, that agent mahone reminds me of our president..............

Wanne president din Amira? Yar'adua? He's not that mean fa.
T.Bag,anytime i see that guy on the screen sai gaba na ya fadi,he's so brutal,even though he's excellent with words.

To find what happened to those u asked.......ask BKGZ :P
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

IBB

I being reading thru you guys comments. I like them series 24 and Prison break espicially but the problem is I cant follow it weekly. I need to get the whole series n watch.

There is this one I'm watching now "ROME" it is very interesting but brutal n dirty. Anybody seen it?
IHS

*~MuDa~*

Well...i never really heard of that soap, but i will search for it, meanwhile, did anybody know of a TV programm like the 'Biggest Looser' called 'The Contender'? Its really interesting, i havent seen it for a while now, its all about boxing Challenges, where groups of people are divided into 2 seperate rival teams locked for sometime in a training center and fighting on the ring. I had to remember 'Rocky Balboa'...infact Sylvester Stallone is the executive producer of the programme.
www.articlesdir.co.cc

IBB

Yeah I know that programe I started watching it on n off but stopped along the way
IHS