News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

On The Couch

Started by *~MuDa~*, December 10, 2006, 09:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

Here are some good good movies:

Rendition: Show's you zaluncin America.Very touching.
Fools gold: A very funny movie.
Untraceable: Pure suspense.
Doomsday: Thriller!
Bee Movie: For those that love animation.Sauran kadan su yi discouraging di na from taking honey..lol but dem no fit.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

gogannaka

I watched a movie called 'Chaos'. Wesley snipes and that transporter guy.
The movie deserve its name.
It is confusing. Muda abeg help explain the story!

*~MuDa~*

I havent seen it yet, these days i m nto series purely. how have you been?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: HUSNAA on October 06, 2008, 11:40:44 AM
Kai GGNK! Incredible hulk? One of the most boring movies of the 21st century!!!

Haba husnaa thats a taboo.
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Fateez

Heylo movie buffs! Since my last post....

The Dark Knight

I saw a very very very advanced screening and it was so hard to keep my

mouth shut from ruining it for people. I'm a huge Marvel and DC comic fan, so my opinion will

be biased. Loved the Joker! Thought the movie was a bit too long – but enjoyed it still :)

Mamma Mia

Fun Fun fun! I couldn't help it, I just had to sing along to all the ABBA classics!

It was sooooo goood! Plus it had Meryl Streep, what wud you expect huh? It's good to know

Pierce Brosnan hasn't lost any of his pizzazz!!! hot hot hot! I don't care; my husband needs to

take me to one of them Greek Islands! Can a place be more serene?

Sex and the City

I'm not particularly an SATC fan, I mean Carrie can be soooo annoying, but I love a good chick flick!

Loved the clothes especially that Vivienne Westwood dresss! Oh My God! The story however was

very mediocre and I thought Jennifer Hudson's acting was really bad – and cheesy! Anyways, The

story I didn't agree with – There's no way I'll go back to marry a man that dumped me on our wedding

day! If he can't even make a simple commitment who knows what else he's going to walk out on in the future?

The Mummy:

Tomb of the Dragon Emperor – Gosh, what a fiasco! The only good part of this movie

was Jet li's part. As in the legend and the story, I wish they spent more time on it. Brandon Fraser's

part was just weird and tacky! Tacky story line! Still love Brandon though...

I can't wait to see

The Duchess, How to lose friends and alienate people, He's just not that into you

(Haven't read the book yet though), Marley and me (Gotta love Jennifer Aniston! :))

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

bakangizo

Quote from: Fateez on November 27, 2008, 05:23:20 PM

Mamma Mia

Fun Fun fun! I couldn't help it, I just had to sing along to all the ABBA classics!

It was sooooo goood! Plus it had Meryl Streep, what wud you expect huh? It's good to know

Pierce Brosnan hasn't lost any of his pizzazz!!! hot hot hot! I don't care; my husband needs to

Sex and the City

I'm not particularly an SATC fan, I mean Carrie can be soooo annoying, but I love a good chick flick!

Loved the clothes especially that Vivienne Westwood dresss! Oh My God! The story however was

very mediocre and I thought Jennifer Hudson's acting was really bad – and cheesy! Anyways, The

story I didn't agree with – There's no way I'll go back to marry a man that dumped me on our wedding

day! If he can't even make a simple commitment who knows what else he's going to walk out on in the future?

I haven't seen Mamma Mia, but I know I'd love it. Probably cos of my love for ABBA. As for SATC, I remember a colleague of mine giving me to watch in the office. After 2-3 episodes I discovrered it is not a movie to watch in the office ;D. I returned it, but it is okay.

*~MuDa~*

I Have in my hands a copy of Mario Puzo's The Godfather and The Last Don, which one should i read first
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

Fateez

Hehehehe! Bakan Gizo you shouldn't watch ANY movies/TV shows in the office!

Aren't you scared of getting fired? Oh, except of course if you're the on top of the

hierarchical food chain. I never knew men watched SATC! I have always assumed

it was a women's show...hmmmmm.... ??? ??? ???

TV shows!

Desperate Housewives 5

I love the twist they have taken with season 5! It was beginning to get a bit stagnant with

the same old same old, but this season they've taken it up a notch! It's set five years into the

future and the scandals just keep getting better! P.S how weird is Edie's new husband?

House 5

Speaking of House, who loved the way season 4 ended? The season finale - Wow! That was just

the best episode... Season 5 is good so far. Lots of twists. Does 13 really have Huntington's?

Gossip Girl 2

One of the best things to happen to to TV. 5 stars! Enough said!

I was a former Beverly Hills fan, so I expected 90210 to be good too. Don't get me wrong,

I love the story line but the acting is ABYSMAL! It's fake, it's rehearsed and so unconvincing!

What's the director thinking? It's like the people were cast based on their looks rather than

their acting skills! So sad to see such a good story ruined by bad acting....

Project Runway

Anyone seen season 5?

I can't wait to see TWILIGHT! There's just so much hype everywhere, I hope it lives up to it :)
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

amira

Fateezyyyyy
How you doing? hope yur gud gud gud.  :)
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

gogannaka

The Dark Knight

I saw a very very very advanced screening and it was so hard to keep my

mouth shut from ruining it for people. I'm a huge Marvel and DC comic fan, so my opinion will

be biased. Loved the Joker! Thought the movie was a bit too long – but enjoyed it still :)

I started watching the dark knight but stopped after like 15 mins cos i didn't understand one bit of what i was seeing. I really never ever loved batman...
Come i even have a question. Is he realy an honest person? ba criminal superhero bane kuwa?
Anyway i even asked my junior brother to give me a summary of the movie but all he kept emphasising was the superb car.....it was the only thing i guess he understood.

Mamma Mia

I need to buy myself an ABBA collection. Reminded me of the good old days.
When i watched t our hausa movies came to mind. How they sing and dance.
But dai turawa ba su da kunya ko miskala zarratin. Imagine her inviting three
people she suspected to be her fathers. She knew her mother slept along with
guys....tir.

As for the series u mentioned.i haven't seen any.
Prison break kawai. I love house sha.

bakangizo

Quote from: Fateez on December 05, 2008, 07:07:16 PM

Hehehehe! Bakan Gizo you shouldn't watch ANY movies/TV shows in the office!

Aren't you scared of getting fired? Oh, except of course if you're the on top of the

hierarchical food chain. I never knew men watched SATC! I have always assumed

it was a women's show...hmmmmm.... ??? ??? ???

No. I'm not high in the food chain ;D Someones one can't resist taking a peep at a movie now and then in the office, especially if you're free. You'd be surprised how much movie-time ppl eke out during office hours.

Gaskiya ne SATC is a women's show but it's funny to watch. Any way I dropped it after some few episodes.

Quote from: gogannaka on December 06, 2008, 07:30:30 PM
I started watching the dark knight but stopped after like 15 mins cos i didn't understand one bit of what i was seeing...

And its like it is a contender for the Golden Globe Award.

gogannaka

BKGZ i learnt that the dark knight never got any thing on the golden globe. Good news  :)

I watched 'Shooter' recently. It was superb. Mark Wahlberg was very good.
The kind of movies that don't have anything to do with man-woman-love relationships.

amira

I cant rememba day name of the movie
but it looks like it will be good, it got queen latifah,
alicia keys, sophie okonedo and sum others ladiez
saw it being advertised in the newspaper.
Any1 know wat movie am talking about?
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

bakangizo

I could be wrong but I'm not sure a cast of Latifa, Alicia and Sophie would be anything spectacular.