News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

KANO-ONLINE MEMBERS DAILY DIARY

Started by Dan-Borno, April 19, 2007, 08:42:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Quote from: Muhsin on April 22, 2007, 12:00:54 PM
What an interesting and worth contributing thread is this one, Dan-Barno?

Wallahi, I, for long, though after people like our great Prof of the forum have told us to stay at home, have been encountring probs during browsing this site. I don't know as I counln't detect where the goddamned problem lies. Further, I bought numeral time codes (at a very expensive rate, because an hour is just for a token fee of N50 there at BUK, but now... ::) ) That was being given me a hard blow whenever I tried it. I don't know why? Is it only me who this is happening to? I cannot almost always write replies-itsn't responding.
Dan Allah, me clarion call to Admin to please set this out of the site. Saboda har ga Allah, this is just as chasing me out of the forum. And worst more, same to one of my friends, who is new here.

Please help me and give me the exact problem and errors you have been having. What browser and version? are cookies disabled? Bandwidth? etc. Also I think this might be better to start another thread in the Welcome to the Online Forum.
Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!

Dan-Borno

Quote from: admin on April 23, 2007, 12:59:15 PM
Also I think this might be better to start another thread in the Welcome to the Online Forum.

Ranka ya dade Admin.
I dont understand this your last statement.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

admin

Quote from: Dan-Borno on April 23, 2007, 02:11:58 PM
Quote from: admin on April 23, 2007, 12:59:15 PM
Also I think this might be better to start another thread in the Welcome to the Online Forum.

Ranka ya dade Admin.
I dont understand this your last statement.

http://kanoonline.com/smf/index.php?board=19.0

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

[/quote]

Please help me and give me the exact problem and errors you have been having. What browser and version? are cookies disabled? Bandwidth? etc. Also I think this might be better to start another thread in the Welcome to the Online Forum.
[/quote]

Ananne fa kuma gizo yake saka.
As a matter of fact, as I'm not a computer literate, I cannot exactly tell you where this problem lies or how it is. I think I have had made this known since from my preceded reply.
Well, to help the matter out, I think I can give a bit description of it. ie I'll as usual sign in, start browsing normally.But, when I wanna write a reply to some topics, it'll then hooked. I use to refresh it and repeat this for several times but it won't respond. And sometimes, it'll even allow me to write it but when I try to post it.........Wallahi this even happened today. I spent thirty minutes trying to read the posts but I counldn't untill when I bought another fresh thirty minutes and changed system.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

admin

Are you using MS IE version 7?

if so try using another beowser like FireFox.

HUSNAA

When IE came out and these updates kept popping up on my pc to change to ie 7, idid. What a mistake! It slowed my browsing time and i had lots of missed hits. Then someone told me that ie7 is vista compatible that is why it doesnt operate so well with xp OS. Well vista is very good but a bit of advice for those wanting to change to vista immediately; if u have sensitive and expensive software installed on yr pc, wait a while until the software vendors have brought out a vista compatible version of the software then u can switch, otherwise u might end up with an expensive white elelphant. 
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

tofutokwa

In my country, the temperature is very hot, Imagine 36.8 centigrade and you will surely feel that you are inside an oven

Second, I got some peeping tom eyes because of the hotness of the weather it was really a bad weekend

Third, the weather got me a stomachache It must be very hard for me that I cannot withstand heat stroke thats why I leave on my office

It just make me wonder what ii is hot here when we are surronded by water; how about if you are Nigeria, what should be the hottest temperature over there ??? ??? ::)

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

fulanee

Quote from: tofutokwa on April 26, 2007, 01:22:17 PM
how about if you are Nigeria, what should be the hottest temperature over there ??? ??? ::)
Your boyfriend is in a good position to answer YU.

Dave McEwan Hill

I've been  having a cold beer in the Central Hotel in Kano at midnight with the temperature still over 110F (43C) and have seen measurements off the Tarmac at Kano Airport at 140F (68C) in late May.  Temperature in the sun in Kano just before the rains very often gets up to around 120f.

guest33

Quote from: Dave McEwan Hill on April 27, 2007, 03:38:32 PM
I've been  having a cold beer in the Central Hotel in Kano at midnight with the temperature still over 110F (43C) and have seen measurements off the Tarmac at Kano Airport at 140F (68C) in late May.  Temperature in the sun in Kano just before the rains very often gets up to around 120f.

:o
I am going to report you to the Hisbah

jaybi

This Hisba force, i though it has been scrapped out by the PDP Government?  Are they still existing in Kano? 
I will love to join the group.
Just a small child growing!!!!!

Muhsin

Quote from: jaybi on April 27, 2007, 08:18:59 PM
This Hisba force, i though it has been scrapped out by the PDP Government?  Are they still existing in Kano? 
I will love to join the group.
They are. And will, by Allah's grace, remain existing till doomsday (Ameen)
Jaybi, don't you know who wins Kano's Guber election? Its not PDP but ANPP. Mallam Allah ya maimaita mana as the call it.And its simple, ver simple, if you actually wanna join them. Go to your LG Office and report. I don't think there are too long process in doing that. Sai dai wani abu daya, I don't think they are now recruiting staff because *I don't know*

tofutokwa

Are they related to the Arabian Mottawa????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ::) ???