News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

KANO-ONLINE MEMBERS DAILY DIARY

Started by Dan-Borno, April 19, 2007, 08:42:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

tofutokwa, who are those Arabian Mottawa? Can you elaborate a bit more so that we can answer your question rightly.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Dan-Borno

30th April, 2007

At Tashan Na'ibawa coming back to Maiduguri.
The wether is not friendly at all, while on transit.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Dan-Borno

2nd May, 2007

Imagine, a irin rashin wutan NEPAn nan, yesterday night
some1 stole our armoured cable from the transformer.
That means the 4 hours electricity we enjoy daily will
be history for the next few weeks.

Allah ya tona wa dis thieves asiri, in kuma masu shiryuwane
may Allah forgive them.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

sdanyaro

Quote from: Dan-Borno on May 01, 2007, 12:50:38 PM
30th April, 2007

At Tashan Na'ibawa coming back to Maiduguri.
Dan-Borno,
Please how did you get online at this location. I am thinking you are at talking about Tashar Na'ibawa in Kano... Did you use one of the StarComms PCMCIA on your laptop to get access to the Internet or did you just run into an Internet Cafe around that area to access the internet?

sdanyaro

Quote from: Dan-Borno on May 02, 2007, 12:29:31 PM
2nd May, 2007

Imagine, a irin rashin wutan NEPAn nan, yesterday night
some1 stole our armoured cable from the transformer.
That means the 4 hours electricity we enjoy daily will
be history for the next few weeks.

Allah ya tona wa dis thieves asiri, in kuma masu shiryuwane
may Allah forgive them.
This seems to be happening all over the place. It just happened to us a couple of weeks ago in Kano. What do you think is the cause of this?

Abdalla

There is an Internet Cafe right across the Station. There are more than 140 Internet Cafes in Kano metropolitan. I am currently trying to do a GIS mapping of the cafes. Dunno what I'd do with it, though...

Dan-Borno

Dan Yaro in kashiga ne?
After all the 101 days of silence
there you are with with too many questions
thanks to Abdalla, at least you dont need
my answers.

So tell us what were you busy doing, as we
dont see you post frequently?

Muhsin

Quote from: Abdalla on May 02, 2007, 10:16:35 PM
There is an Internet Cafe right across the Station. There are more than 140 Internet Cafes in Kano metropolitan. I am currently trying to do a GIS mapping of the cafes. Dunno what I'd do with it, though...

Prof. Abdalla,
Hope you are feeling allright.
You haven't yet answer my question in other thread titled ASUU Continues Strike, sir.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

sdanyaro

Quote from: Abdalla on May 02, 2007, 10:16:35 PM

Abdalla - thanks a lot for your response to my simple and humble question. It is interesting to know that there are that much internet Cafes in the great city of "mai mata - mai mota". I will be interested in getting the GIS data after you are done mapping it, we may upload it google-map. I will also like to get the metadata for that... such attributes as location, opening date, services, bandwidth, average customers, price, etc - thanks again...

sdanyaro

Quote from: Dan-Borno on May 03, 2007, 09:05:04 AM
Dan Yaro in kashiga ne?
After all the 101 days of silence
there you are with with too many questions
thanks to Abdalla, at least you dont need
my answers.

So tell us what were you busy doing, as we
dont see you post frequently?

Dan-Borno, LOL... I have been around - just lurking...

Dan-Borno

Wata guguwa da akayi last week ta ture min V-SAT dina
I have been frequently visiting the cyber cafes, abin dai
sai a hankali. 

Thank God, an hada min yau.

gogannaka

Lallai ba karamar guguwa aka yi ba...Tun dana ga a tsakiyar damina an fara Hazo a ini da nake na ce to wannan duk yadda aka yi daga Barno hazon yake...

Concrete the VSAT well Danbarno cos we will not tolerate your absence for more than 2 days.
Ogan ka ma kwana biyui ba ya bullo wa,ko ya bi wannan inyamirin abokin na shi ne?

Anyway since this is a diary,my entry:
Na je kasuwa na yi cinikin yarabawa (kolo-kolo).I priced and agreed on an item but yau da na koma sai na ce allantubur sai an sake ragewa.Allah ya taimaki yarinyar dai ta tuna da alkawarin kuma tana da fara'a,amma da an yi kolo-kolo sosai.

I trekked for about 5km.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dan-Borno

Na gode GGNK, the concetre wey i put this time around
bana jin ko irin guguwars avatar na Aunty Husna zai iya
tuge shi.  It was poorly done by the Engineers from
DirectonPC.

Did I hear you say GOC yabi inyamirinnan?  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

With your kind permission I will post an advert declaring
his position vacant.

alkanawi

Danbarno and GGNK 'r conspiring to get me xpelled.
Quote from: gogannaka on May 14, 2007, 09:28:04 PM
I trekked for about 5km.
peeps dey suffer for that contri wo! abi na exercise?
"corgito ergo sum"

gogannaka

It's not a conspiracy AL-K, Dan borno is just notifying the house of the fact that the 'vote of no confidence' is still within the books.

Dont worry sha, seats have been declared vacant before and it turned out to be a joke.

Diary:
Nothing much.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment