News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

KANO-ONLINE MEMBERS DAILY DIARY

Started by Dan-Borno, April 19, 2007, 08:42:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hafsee

yan uwa ya kuke ya Azumı hope you are all enjoyıng the Blessıngs of thıs month. Asha ruwa lafıa
wat ever u do good or bad comes back to you

Dan-Borno

Lol @ GGNK
Kar kuma ka tsinka min zuciya mana.
However, i have already taken her to
the Shehu's Palace for final baptisma
from Fulanism to Kanurism with a new
BO 9 Tribal Marks to match  ;D and she
is complying fully.

Hafsee ina kika shiga ne, for long you have
not been online.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Dan-Borno

Kai wane mutum, asumin yo ba damo,
Goma na marmari is over
Goma na wuya in on
soon, zamu shiga goma na daukin salla
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

hafsee

Quote from: Dan-Borno on September 17, 2007, 09:19:56 AM
Lol @ GGNK
Kar kuma ka tsinka min zuciya mana.
However, i have already taken her to
the Shehu's Palace for final baptisma
from Fulanism to Kanurism with a new
BO 9 Tribal Marks to match  ;D and she
is complying fully.

Hafsee ina kika shiga ne, for long you have
not been online.

ı have been arround wo.. u know now tıme ıs not my frend any more so ıs computer. any how the fastıng today nawa wo but ..ehm asha ruwa lafıa

Abdalla

Currently in Mombasa, Kenya, and watching the absolutely stunning Indian Ocean right from this hotel (Nyali Beach Hotel) workstation. Been here since Tuesday. Went to the old Mombasa city yesterday and it was amazing. Just like Kano city -- twisting narrow alleyways and cobbled streets (no, we don't have cobbled streets in Kano!). Population a mixture of Arabs, Indians, Africans -- all apparently living harmoniously. I think there is a lesson here to be learnt.

Coming back to Nigeria on Sunday, back to grind. Grrrrrr.

Abdalla

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

ummita

Honestly, today and for the last couple of days....I've been milling over the idea of Eid celebration- obviously reluctant because like a lot of you, I've spent many of my young years hyperactively celebratin Eid......*Holdin little dress parties-the foods, the drinks, mum does me all ova in some pink frock...come to think of it now....a reflection of *Barbie doll goes to Hawaii* To accessorize, some new stockings n matching pumps, hair in twists- adorned with ribbon-bows etc..... Gettin made up again in d evening in another traditional frock ......u visit freinds, freinds visit u.... & vice-versa wit family, how every1 around you pampers and spoils you rotten......all in the name of Eid favourtism.......(but I likes!!) ;D

With my *little pony* messenger slingbag and by evenin, its filled with money, fresh mints from my old man....& the best part, is my uncle tossin me up in the air & twirling me......& to tell you the truth.....I juss luv imitatin aeroplanes!....(I still remember wee! wee!- very stupidified during my young days). By sundown, freinds n I will sit to count our riches and funny enough I always end up wit the most monies lol..... I will remain all clunged up to my bag, till I fall asleep. On one account, only to wake up in the mornin to find the housegirl done away with my monies & other house valuables.......ending up all puffy eyed....n sober.....and 4 many consecutive days to follow....sober I will remain with my boisteriously stubborn urges of whinging n whining about my money and any mistake from any1! Would even complain about the air that breeze!

Now thinkin about it, I dont even wana do squat!!! I juss wanna have a lie in bed and sleep........ And I have been religious about this idea of celebratin my Eid peacefully n quietly. Needless to say, I have a little one  to do similar things I observed years back............But I cant help not worrying over.....cus I just dont know....... Seriously, and to tell you the truth, after so many years of carnivalling Eid...., I just wanna weasel myself outside the celebration/social aspect of Eid.
Anyway, I am sitting here marinating right now. It feels kinda neat and hey to celebrate with my sweet little one & everybody else but.....I wouldnt mind cloggin under my sheet covers & havin a deep sleep! :-\.......It would be a nice indulgence for me!
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

hafsee

Quote from: ummita on October 10, 2007, 04:40:48 PM
Honestly, today and for the last couple of days....I've been milling over the idea of Eid celebration- obviously reluctant because like a lot of you, I've spent many of my young years hyperactively celebratin Eid......*Holdin little dress parties-the foods, the drinks, mum does me all ova in some pink frock...come to think of it now....a reflection of *Barbie doll goes to Hawaii* To accessorize, some new stockings n matching pumps, hair in twists- adorned with ribbon-bows etc..... Gettin made up again in d evening in another traditional frock ......u visit freinds, freinds visit u.... & vice-versa wit family, how every1 around you pampers and spoils you rotten......all in the name of Eid favourtism.......(but I likes!!) ;D

With my *little pony* messenger slingbag and by evenin, its filled with money, fresh mints from my old man....& the best part, is my uncle tossin me up in the air & twirling me......& to tell you the truth.....I juss luv imitatin aeroplanes!....(I still remember wee! wee!- very stupidified during my young days). By sundown, freinds n I will sit to count our riches and funny enough I always end up wit the most monies lol..... I will remain all clunged up to my bag, till I fall asleep. On one account, only to wake up in the mornin to find the housegirl done away with my monies & other house valuables.......ending up all puffy eyed....n sober.....and 4 many consecutive days to follow....sober I will remain with my boisteriously stubborn urges of whinging n whining about my money and any mistake from any1! Would even complain about the air that breeze!

Now thinkin about it, I dont even wana do squat!!! I juss wanna have a lie in bed and sleep........ And I have been religious about this idea of celebratin my Eid peacefully n quietly. Needless to say, I have a little one  to do similar things I observed years back............But I cant help not worrying over.....cus I just dont know....... Seriously, and to tell you the truth, after so many years of carnivalling Eid...., I just wanna weasel myself outside the celebration/social aspect of Eid.
Anyway, I am sitting here marinating right now. It feels kinda neat and hey to celebrate with my sweet little one & everybody else but.....I wouldnt mind cloggin under my sheet covers & havin a deep sleep! :-\.......It would be a nice indulgence for me!

wow ummıta fırst of all ı wanna formally ıntroduce my self to you ı am hafsee and kında new to thıs forum. ı really dont blame you at all ı can sure relate to what your sayıng. ı hope u had a nıce rest and enjoyed your Eıd the way you wanted ıt ko. PEACE AND QUIET. we all need dat sum tımes.

kitkat

[/quote]

wow ummıta fırst of all ı wanna formally ıntroduce my self to you ı am hafsee and kında new to thıs forum. ı really dont blame you at all ı can sure relate to what your sayıng. ı hope u had a nıce rest and enjoyed your Eıd the way you wanted ıt ko. PEACE AND QUIET. we all need dat sum tımes.
[/quote]

Ali ya ga Ali, Yan kwatas ke nan, jama,a sai a share kunne a ji labarin barbie, da little pony da sauran su da sauran su. Su dan borno sai a fara neman mai fassara! ;D ;D

hafsee

Quote from: kitkat on October 16, 2007, 12:24:41 AM

[/quote]

Ali ya ga Ali, Yan kwatas ke nan, jama,a sai a share kunne a ji labarin barbie, da little pony da sauran su da sauran su. Su dan borno sai a fara neman mai fassara! ;D ;D
[/quote]
Alı kam ya kara ganın Alı. aınt ı so fortunate to meet so many Alı's on thıs sıte!please wat do you mean by yan kwatas? menene ''kwatas'' kuma lol.

Dan-Borno

yan kwatas means you are very naughty girl,
you dont have respect for people like danborno
and ummita.

It also means that you are a real nigerian with
so many faces.  Haba kitkat why all these.  ;D

hafsee

Quote from: Dan-Borno on October 16, 2007, 10:10:05 AM
yan kwatas means you are very naughty girl,
you dont have respect for people like danborno
and ummita.

It also means that you are a real nigerian with
so many faces.  Haba kitkat why all these.  ;D

ıts so obvıous that ı dıd not as danborno to answer any questıon for now dıd ı ???. ıts also obvıous that ur not followıng thıs conversatıon well for you to say ı dont have respect for you and even to add ummıta to ıt. shes not complaınıg about nuthıng DUH cuz there ıs nthıng to yap about and ı thınk ıs uncalled for meye kuma na rashı respect anan. and then to top ıt all u kall me kıtkat how sweet... tkae ur tym to get the jıst b4 u just jump ınto ıt tamam!!!

Dan-Borno

Hafsee you have mixed up the whole thing altogether
galo gawuri.  I only translated what kitkat wrote tamam.

amira

peps settle down keep it cool.

My dairy to day was to hand in a neva ending assignment
that am glad its all done and dusted. The way i was waiting for the bus today
to get into school and hand this work in was no joke. Let me just give you a jist.
All i was saying today was "EXCUSE ME PLEASE", " CAN I GET THROUGH", "THANK YOU",
"SORRY" theses words were the only ones said in the bus, now you can imagine how packed
it was. Then i arrived without an ID card standing at the gate hopelessly waiting for someone
kind enough to come out so that i can get in, there was the time going hand in time at 5:00pm
it was 4:50pm 10mins to go, i thought thats it am dead no one seems like they'll be coming out
for me to get in. Luckily someone did approach the gates opened, walla sai nakama skirt dina na arta
a guje, reached the class inna ta haki went over to teacher handed in the work (PHEW).That was close.
Wai yau nayi exercise in gaske lol
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

Dan-Borno

Haba Shugaban Mumminan Mata @ Kline
dont you know there are typical villagers
in Kline?

All this your message is too coded to me,
e.g. waiting for the bus today, ID card standing at
the gate hopelessly, walla sai nakama skirt dina
na arta a guje

What is the relationship between assignment,
Bus, ID card da kuma har da gudu? Xplain the more
so that we can also update our diary(ies).