News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

How am In feeling today? Well...I can't say that, precisely. Just too mystereuos and unusual. Things fall apart and descarted.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Quote from: gogannaka on July 13, 2007, 07:57:12 PM
I'm feeling nauseated.I don't know why each time i run to avoid the rain beating me i get this nauseated feeling.

You must have been running on an empty stomach? On the other hand u dont really run frequently to begin with so when u do, u become out of breath too easily and that brings on the feeling of nausea????
i cant imagine the rain making me feel sick. On the other hand if u dread something so much, it can give u nausea. Or maybe u were going for a social gathering where u had to 'kure adaka' probably.. so u  were dressed up to the nines,  and u didnt want the rain to spoil yr wonderful expensive Austrian shadda, and driving ur S class or what ever is the latest craze in cars, then ur latest Audi or whichever is the craziest brand at the moment,  had a mild hiccup on the road and u  luckily u were near ur mechanic's garage, so he offers to drive u to the get do, but he has to go and find a suitable car to take u there while he has a snuck down at whats wrong with yrs and all of a sudden  it starts to pour and u are not anywhere near a shelter so u had to beat it helter skelter,  to the makeshift bukateria nrby before the rain really pelts down and spoils the show....... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I am feeling imaginative lol.... ;D

By the way, Muhsin what's wrong to get u all so down in the mouth like that?
How was yr brother? U never told how he fared later...
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

bakangizo

Quote from: Dan-Borno on July 16, 2007, 03:58:13 PM
Lallai BakanGizo, ka nuna min mutuncinmu na Kline bai yi amfani ba kenan.
Dont make that mistake next time, remember, i am now the Yerima of
the Only Overseer.  So, once you step your legs into the soil of Borno, i
should be in charge and I wouldnt have allowed you to lodge at the State
Hotel.  In addition, da mun hado maka yar babarbariya ko kuma shuwa
arab  ;D. 

However, you are welcome and goodbye from Borno, until next time.
Yawwa, nagode D-B. Amma a gaskiya kullum in tuna nisan zuwa garin sai inji jikina yayi sanyi. Ko da yake in an gama wannan "dualization" tafiyar za ta yi sauki.

*~MuDa~*

Today im feeling so happy because something that i have been dreamin' of possessing for damn too long has started responding towards my request. Now am not gonna tell, its very personal, and its not what you think but it is Alkhairi, i need you guys to pray for me so i could achieve this particular dream.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

Quote from: *~MuDaCriS~* on July 18, 2007, 05:20:55 PM
Today im feeling so happy because something that i have been dreamin' of possessing for damn too long has started responding towards my request. Now am not gonna tell, its very personal, and its not what you think but it is Alkhairi, i need you guys to pray for me so i could achieve this particular dream.
Yaya sunan ta? ;D ;)

HUSNAA

To Allah Ya Bada zaman lafiya, Ya Kade fitina Ameen    ;D ;D ;D

Dan-Borno

As early as 5:30 am, a friend call to inform
me of his Old Man's death - Alh. Hamid.
I pray that may he enjoy the falala of yaumil
Jumu'at.

Throughout today, i am full of iman and
rememberance of death.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

amira

to Allah jikan shi dan borno, allah yi masa gafara, i also recieved calls notifying me of sum relatives death which does make you think that death can approach any time baruwansa da yaro balle babba.
Allahsa mu cikka da imani ameen.
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on July 19, 2007, 05:31:00 PM
Yaya sunan ta? ;D ;)

Nooooooo....u guys got me wrong...kai Allah lol, haba!

www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

I am feeling over the MOON!!  I have just been given a brilliant present.... 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows'... and on the day that the book was launched... I'm watching the news and Potter mania was on, how ppl have been lining up since 5am to get the book and I am thinking 'wish I could get it somehow before I hear what's happened.  Ten mins later a friend pops round and gives me the book as a present and its not even my birthday.. Gosh!

Somewhere in my youth or childhood I must have done something good.... (song snippet from The Sound of Music)

gogannaka

Quote from: HUSNAA on July 17, 2007, 07:24:47 PM
I'm feeling nauseated.I don't know why each time i run to avoid the rain beating me i get this nauseated feeling.

You must have been running on an empty stomach? On the other hand u dont really run frequently to begin with so when u do, u become out of breath too easily and that brings on the feeling of nausea????
i cant imagine the rain making me feel sick. On the other hand if u dread something so much, it can give u nausea. Or maybe u were going for a social gathering where u had to 'kure adaka' probably.. so u  were dressed up to the nines,  and u didnt want the rain to spoil yr wonderful expensive Austrian shadda, and driving ur S class or what ever is the latest craze in cars, then ur latest Audi or whichever is the craziest brand at the moment,  had a mild hiccup on the road and u  luckily u were near ur mechanic's garage, so he offers to drive u to the get do, but he has to go and find a suitable car to take u there while he has a snuck down at whats wrong with yrs and all of a sudden  it starts to pour and u are not anywhere near a shelter so u had to beat it helter skelter,  to the makeshift bukateria nrby before the rain really pelts down and spoils the show....... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Wow,Imaginative indeed  :P Pure Imagination.

I feel glorious and satisfied.After about a week of headaches's from our troubled internet network,we have finally succeeded in finding the fault and solving it.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: HUSNAA on July 21, 2007, 04:36:07 PM
I am feeling over the MOON!!  I have just been given a brilliant present.... 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows'... and on the day that the book was launched... I'm watching the news and Potter mania was on, how ppl have been lining up since 5am to get the book and I am thinking 'wish I could get it somehow before I hear what's happened.  Ten mins later a friend pops round and gives me the book as a present and its not even my birthday.. Gosh!

Somewhere in my youth or childhood I must have done something good.... (song snippet from The Sound of Music)

You Have Gotten The Book? Pls tell me u r kiddin Husnaa, pls before i die of grief!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Muhsin

Quote from: HUSNAA on July 17, 2007, 07:24:47 PM

By the way, Muhsin what's wrong to get u all so down in the mouth like that?
How was yr brother? U never told how he fared later...

Thanks for the concern. But things have now come back to their normal terms. Alhamdu lillah.

And to my brother, he now feels very well and everything too is well with him.

To the thread; I feel happy and--I don't know how to say it exactly the way I'm feeling it. But I will soon feed you people with the information.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Dan-Borno

I am nervours, the clock is tickling and tickling
heading towards August. :o
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

HUSNAA

Quote from: *~MuDaCriS~* on July 22, 2007, 01:10:24 PM
Quote from: HUSNAA on July 21, 2007, 04:36:07 PM

You Have Gotten The Book? Pls tell me u r kiddin Husnaa, pls before i die of grief!

Wallahi I am not kidding! I am on chapter 8 already. I was out all day yesterday, so I didnt read it, otherwise I would have been much farther into it. I already have a gist of who might end up dead at the end of the book. I just hope I am wrong.

Kam Bornoye, what's happening in August to get u all miserable? O my God!! I just remembered! ;D