News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IBB

Oh Allah Sarki. Innalillahi wainnailaihil raji'un. Allah yaji ji kanshi/ta yasa ya/ta huta. Ameen. Allah ya kyautata namu zuwan Ameen. Subhanal lahi wa bihamdihi. Laila ha illallah. Allabu akbar
IHS

Muhsin

Quote from: IBB on October 17, 2007, 05:32:34 PM
Congrat Ale Muhsin keep it up.

M ok
Nagode Malam IBB.

Am feeling tired; spent the whole day trying to do one assignment but I have so far so good made it now. Wish I'll get marks da yawa.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Muhsin

Bana jin dadi; mura ta kamani ina ta fitar da majina kamar sa. :o
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

waduz

Ka nemi kan rago ta aka dafa da kananfari da masoro, ka ga aikin kayan yaji! ;D

Muhsin

Quote from: waduz on October 23, 2007, 01:54:11 PM
Ka nemi kan rago ta aka dafa da kananfari da masoro, ka ga aikin kayan yaji! ;D
Thanks but this isn't design as a medicine for poor and student like me. :o

Amma I have already got well and now bloosomed sai dai dan abunda ba a rasa ba.

hafsee

PHYSICALLY I FEEL TIRED BUT DEEP IN ME I FEEL VERY BLESSES AND I THANk ALLAH
wat ever u do good or bad comes back to you

Dan-Borno

take 2 or 3 cups of green tea, take a shower
and have a sound sleep.  Tell me what happens!
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

Feeling sleepy because I had a sleepless night yesterday. Why sleepless night? I won't tell why because I know Dan-Barno is around and ready to mock...lol.

Hafsee, what have you got from DB's 'margical' or rather logical prescription?

gogannaka

Quote from: Muhsin on October 26, 2007, 10:58:34 AM
Feeling sleepy because I had a sleepless night yesterday. Why sleepless night? I won't tell why because I know Dan-Barno is around and ready to mock...lol.

Sarkin boko  :P
Ko kuma mutuniyar ce ta baka wahala jiya da ka je zance?

I'm feeling sleepy too.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

I'm feeling like I wasted the three hrs  I spent writing a piece I posted on Konline just now on general board. I really cant afford the time, but the temptation was overwhelming....so I am feeling guilty and anxious...... This is why I made a resolution to spend less time on Konline for those of u wondering where I'd got to during the Ramadhan season.. But like a bad dieting regime.. one food bingeing session spoils all the good work.... :-\
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

Quote from: gogannaka on October 27, 2007, 05:22:44 AM

Sarkin boko  :P
Ko kuma mutuniyar ce ta baka wahala jiya da ka je zance?

I'm feeling sleepy too.

Wallahi boko ne kawai you know we are gonna start exam on this coming Monday, I forgot to tell ya my people.
Ni, budurwa? Kai Allah ya kyauta not now.
Quote from: HUSNAA on October 27, 2007, 07:26:38 AM
I'm feeling like I wasted the three hrs  I spent writing a piece I posted on Konline just now on general board. I really cant afford the time, but the temptation was overwhelming....so I am feeling guilty and anxious...... This is why I made a resolution to spend less time on Konline for those of u wondering where I'd got to during the Ramadhan season.. But like a bad dieting regime.. one food bingeing session spoils all the good work.... :-\
Welcome back.

To the thread;
Feeling OK.

HUSNAA

Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

amira

*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

gogannaka

Quote from: HUSNAA on October 27, 2007, 07:26:38 AM

No wonder,so it means you are going to be spending time on it from now on?Great  :)

I feel anxious.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

waduz

Quote from: amira on October 27, 2007, 10:29:59 PM
Alhamdulilahi, nagode ma Rabbil Alamin.

Lallai kam, godiya ta tabbata a gareshi. Amma hamdalar fa, ta me|