News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

ummutameem

Quote from: gogannaka on December 14, 2007, 08:01:22 AM
Headache,nausea,sleepy...duk ni kadai
those things dont happen just like that, ur body is trying to communicate, go c ur doc. Allah ya bada lafiya.

happy.............9 more days n i go home IA!

Muhsin

Na tafi hutun kusan ince dole na yan kwanaki. Thus am feeling ba dadi. Need ur prayer, pls. Allah ya warware mana matsalolin rayuwannan. Thanks for your prayers!
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Bee

Thanks guys!

Feeling great
Born To Bee Great

manasmusa

Such is Allah your Rabb, His is the creation and...

ummita

Quote from: ummutameem on December 14, 2007, 09:49:06 AM
those things dont happen just like that, ur body is trying to communicate, go c ur doc. Allah ya bada lafiya.
My dear in wat sort of way is his body exactly tryna communicate?  :-\

Kai, ingiyermuku magana gaskiyer, his feeling of nausea n sleep is dat.......DUDE juss a few months gone."He" juss pregnant! Evidently clear.........

G-nake, there's even more 2 cme: vomiting, mood swings, sensitivity 2 even d lightest jokes & u might go very pale n weak too. A teaspoon of granulated powdered Kenco coffee or any of ur favorite coffeee brand myt help stop ur nausea dats if you don't mind d bitterness..... Any idea.....wat u havin? Boy or gul?.....

Am back. Yay!! As 2 how am feelin lyk ryt naw............I missed every1.......except 1 person

Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Mufi

Salaam, 
kwana biyu, i cannot believe how time flies so fast even if u r not having it good. I had one of the busiest time ever this past month, but Alhamdulillah everything is back to normal.

Today i'm looking forward to chilling and cooling  8) 8) with my family, by god's grace, haven't had that in a long time.
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

Muhsin

Quote from: Muhsin on December 14, 2007, 11:40:11 AM
Na tafi hutun kusan ince dole na yan kwanaki. Thus am feeling ba dadi. Need ur prayer, pls. Allah ya warware mana matsalolin rayuwannan. Thanks for your prayers!

What a luck! Am today back...though am just invited by a friend to register him a yahoo e-mail!

Thus am feeling happy!!!
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

ummita

Free time 2 kill YAY!!!!!................On a compulsory leave......all I do is put my feets up and parlay on highest level. Sleep, eat, tv, disturb you people here and go back to sleep. Aint life grand?...........
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: ummita on December 14, 2007, 07:07:56 PM
Quote from: ummutameem on December 14, 2007, 09:49:06 AM
Kai, ingiyermuku magana gaskiyer, his feeling of nausea n sleep is dat.......DUDE juss a few months gone."He" juss pregnant! Evidently clear.........
LOL LOL LOL LOL, Kin iya tsiya

Quote from: ummita on December 16, 2007, 01:34:03 AM
Free time 2 kill YAY!!!!!................On a compulsory leave......all I do is put my feets up and parlay on highest level. Sleep, eat, tv, disturb you people here and go back to sleep. Aint life grand?...........
Lol lol lol. Ba wani, no be sack they take sack for work because of gross misconduct! Dole ko ya zama miki compulsory leave. You think say I do dey current with stories around. Someone rang me 3wks ago and told me. ;D Ohoooooo, na that other leave? Ok, I unrastan. ;). Manya, manya kenan inji kanana. Anyway long time, where you go hide?
What you see is what you get[/b]

Muhsin

amira

*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

GoodFella

Unhappy; my sister's newly born baby died today.
Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
— Og Mandino (Motivational Author & Speaker)

Hafsy_Lady

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihir raji'un. Allah ya jikan baby. That's really sad. But komai yin Allah. We are just deposited credits in this world. Allah takes away his interests whenever he desires. If your sister has other children then it is not bad. If you think about it some people dont even have any children to carry on the family name! Diminish your sadness and be on constant dua'a. Duk lokacin da ka tuna and you begin feeling low, kayi ta innalillahi. God sometimes test us to see how well we take to things you know. From all of us here, before the rest of the groupies arrive: pls accept and pass our condolence to your family.
What you see is what you get[/b]

ummutameem

Quote from: GoodFella on December 17, 2007, 05:40:35 PM
Unhappy; my sister's newly born baby died today.

Allah sarki, Allah yasa mai ceto ne/ce, Allah kuma ya bata dangana.

i had a baby 3 wks ago and i cant imagine how shes feeling now,must be really painful, she needs ur love and support, my sincere condolence to her. Allah ya kara hakuri