News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

BKG go eat albasa if u can. best way to get rid of a cold/runny nose. Bayya will testify to that. (Mai lawashi preferably)
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: HUSNAA on December 24, 2007, 06:05:42 PM
BKG go eat albasa if u can. best way to get rid of a cold/runny nose. Bayya will testify to that. (Mai lawashi preferably)

Hahahahaha..oh my!Am not surprised :)
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

why are u not surprised and what's not surprising?

Mufi

Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

HUSNAA

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

DISAPPOINTED, SAD, SHOCKED, etc

Some body claimed that ya tsinci layin MTN na abokina when I called. Dama already abokin nawa--Anas, has told me that his cell-phone was stolen. After a long call thats full of words of begging that sonofbitch to pls let me know where I can reach him. He said I should come up to Bata, Gezawa bus station. I hurriedly take my bike, put petrol and headed there. Hmm...after I reached there I called him again, as promised, but he said he wasn't actually there and he was even afraid to show up himself wai because he heard me asked him of the cellphone din itself while he wasn't the one who stole it.

In short, haka ya gama raina mini hankali. I spent about two hundred just talking to him. Yanzu-yanzu ma I'm from there, so stopped en route at Beirut Road to browse.

Allah ya shirye shi in zai shiryu if not Allah ya la'ance shi ya wulakanta shi ya tona masa asiri ya... :( :o
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

bakangizo

Quote from: Dan-Borno on December 24, 2007, 03:31:41 PM
Bakan Gizo, I recommend you take a good
rest, take too much hot tea (prefarably gahwa or farhan
and in the alternative ordinary lipton but with kananfari.
masoro, chitta etc) then sleep and watch fim later.
Menene kuma 'shayin gawa da shayin farhan'?. The first sounds just too ominous. I'm familiar with the lipton therapy, which I have tried to no avail.

Quote from: HUSNAA on December 24, 2007, 06:05:42 PM
Will try that,thanks. Amma fa bana son warin albasa sosai.

Mufi

BKG i don't think albasa mai lawashi tana da strong smell of regular albasa, well to me though.

Also try tea with lemon and honey, that should help also.
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

amira

Yes BKG try dicing ginger and 1 or 2 slices of lemon with your tea without milk,
oh and get a good massage of ROBB on you back, chest and throat your symptoms
should clear up in no time ;)

Oh and as for me am doing good Alhammdulilah
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

Dan-Borno

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on December 25, 2007, 04:16:50 PM
Menene kuma 'shayin gawa da shayin farhan'?.

Zan yo maka guzurinsa very soon and you will
know what it is.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

HUSNAA

Na san dai gahwa means coffee a larabcin yan sudan, wanda shi yan chadi da yan shuwa arab ke yi wanda kuma shine barebari a nig suka amsa da yake duk dangin juna ne. 

waduz

Quote from: HUSNAA on December 27, 2007, 06:01:06 AM
Na san dai gahwa means coffee a larabcin yan sudan, wanda shi yan chadi da yan shuwa arab ke yi wanda kuma shine barebari a nig suka amsa da yake duk dangin juna ne. 

Aaaaa Husna, daga ina kika samo cewa da shuwa, yan chadi da sudan dangin barebari ne? Sai dai ki ce suna makwabtan juna. Amma dai DBN sai ka karemu.

Dan-Borno

Husnaa ta fadi gaskiya Waduz, ka san she is very familiar with
the Lake Chad region.  I once confess that two of my fathers
brothers are still in Sudan.

The last time I travelled to Marwa in Cameroun, I was so
surprised to see that it is either you speak Fulfulde, Kanuri
or French language.

So, if Husnaa said su dangin mu ne, wallahi i have no objection.

waduz

I see. But I still think saying that kanuris and sudanis are related, (yan uwa) is making a big biological mistake! However, I am not a historian and may not be making any sense. I also heard that it was Rabe, a shuwa, who fought his way from around the sudan to Bornu and settled with his people among the kanuris.