News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Just recently I had a high faver. But Allah's will am now OK after taking some unprofessional prescription by my father and friend. LOL ;D Alhamdulillah!
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Rais

Bayan Mutuwa akwai hisaby

Muhsin

Gaskiya ne, Rais. Musammamma yau.

Am feeling quite alhamdulillah.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

waduz

Today? I feel benevolently exogamous! Marriage in the air! :o

Dan-Borno

Quote from: waduz on January 02, 2009, 09:36:05 AM
Marriage in the air! :o

kari kake nema ko dai member of the
Legendary Waziri's Team of Bachelors?

how am i feeling today

Alhamdu Lillahi - feeling normal.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

amira

*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

bakangizo

amira

*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

Muhsin

Am feeling depressed, oppressed, sad, exhausted, defeated, suicidal, everything!
Why? Two things are happening to me.

First; our Muslim brothers and sisters that are being killed by Israel occupying, invading, merciless, juggernaut forces in Palestine. May Allah curse the zionists. And may He avenge Palestinians, ameen!

The second touching point is about my brother's son who is currently on admission at AKTH. The boy/child was brought there in 'full health', I mean physically (playing, jumping, chatting, etc, etc, etc), having a problem in his throat--an innate illness. They operated on him. The operation usually under normal circumstances heals in three days. Amma they rather carelessly 'cut' down one of his nerves that connects some stuff to his brain. Now the boy looks just like a 'lunatic', 'zombie', 'fully paralyzed', Kai I don't know how to damned say how he is!

He cannot feel, neither can he recognize anybody's face nor presence. Not even his parents! And the bloody Neorologist, they call him? Brain's doc says they pain won't recede in few coming days. Thus we should not expect anything, not even a miracle to heal our son! Utterly rubbish!

Some friends and well wishers of my bros keep on hinting him to sue the goddamned docs who operated on his child. But because of our constant misconception of the word Qaddara some others suggested that he should be fatalistic. Mst!

As one of DB's thread says; Doctors or Doctors! Allah ya isa. Allah ya bashi tare da duk musulmai marasa lafiya lafiya. Su kuma Palestine Allah ya taimakesu, amin.

Thanks
Muihsin

waduz

Yau da gobe sai Allah! There is one knot that is not yielding to untying today! Amma dai kam, Alhamdlillah.

gogannaka

Muhsin this is a very sad story indeed. Honestly i felt like weeping. Poor boy,Allah ya bashi lafiya.
There's nothing Allah cannot do,just keep praying.

Right now i am feeling depressed from Muhsin's story.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Nagode, GGNK.

Am feeling still bad and sad.Things haven't yet improved.

waduz

Muhsin, or I am so sorry, please accept the WILL of the ALMIGHTY and continue praying for his quick recovery. Their is no harm in resorting to Law Courts for redress. Meanwhile, I too, like GGNK, feel so depressed after reading the boy's plight. May he recover quickly, amen.

Muhsin

Nagode, Waduz.

Am feeling a bit better than yesterday; alhamdulillah!

Muhsin

Sad. These quacks are3 trying to discharge that child in such a coma-like condition.