News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

Quote from: gogannaka on June 28, 2009, 12:01:19 AM
Muhsin Allah ya bashi lafiya,Lafiya ta waraka.
Kuyi ta addu'a cos if there is anything that can change destiny to addu'a ce,that is what the Prophet SAW said.
Allah ya kara mana lafiya gaba daya.

How i'm feeling today:
I won't tell.

Muhsin Allah Ya bashi sauki, ameen. Poor kid!
GGNK? U wont tell how u are feeling? Hahahahaha! then the floor is open for ripe imaginations!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

ummita

What is happening people.............. Right now am feeling completely lost......Seems I fogetton how this forum operates...........:-\

How am I feeling........mhmmmmm MISSED EACH N EVERY OF U....
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Muhsin

Wai don Allah me yasa wasu mutanen barely reason with your complains don sun girmeka? Mts. Life.

I've just been forced to do something, which really is over-crosseing the boundaries of my rights as a matured boy or a man. >:( >:( >:(

How am I feeling? Angry.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Quote from: Muhsin on June 30, 2009, 12:36:30 PM
Wai don Allah me yasa wasu mutanen barely reason with your complains don sun girmeka? Mts. Life.

I've just been forced to do something, which really is over-crosseing the boundaries of my rights as a matured boy or a man. >:( >:( >:(

How am I feeling? Angry.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Sai hakuri. Manya will always be manya, in so far as mutum ya girme ka da dakika daya, he feels that he/she can order u around. Amma kai kuma unless parents dinka ne suka saka, ai u have the will to refuse to do what ever it is, ko ba haka ba?

Muhsin

Ai Auntie Husnaa, babban yaya ne. So we even call him: Yaya Babba.  ;D

Yanzu na sakko. Am feeling a bit sad; am leaving you, folks, in the midst of cool discussion here and there.

Muhsin

Lawwali

SHRILLED!!!!!! DISAPPOINTED BY DECISIONS OF SOME OF MY SELF CENTERED SUPERIORS.
it takes oppressed and oppressor for oppression to occur

gogannaka

It is always nice to have good friends around you.
I feel so happy for having nice friends.
Alhamdulillah.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

Quote from: gogannaka on July 01, 2009, 10:24:37 PM
It is always nice to have good friends around you.
I feel so happy for having nice friends.
Alhamdulillah.

Lucky you

Muhsin

@GGNK,

Am I one of them? ;D

Get too much to do. Get little time.  :-\

gogannaka

Quote from: Muhsin on July 02, 2009, 12:40:13 PM
@GGNK,

Am I one of them? ;D

Lucky you
[/quote]

Am i?

How i'm feeling today:
Somehow,like i am hungry but i just had noodles.
Maybe dai kwadayi ne.

Muhsin

Muhsin

Assalamu alaikum,

This life is sometimes very difficult and unpredictable. Allah tests man from many angles; expected, unexpected, etc some with precedents while others without. Kai! :o

The short (true) story goes like this;

My brother's neighbor, a very religious, kind and respected and quite poor fellow from Katsina has an illness. He was severally operated on; and would be in the coming few days. Last Monday, his mother was brought from there (Katsina) to Kano because she was and is still sick. In the night of that fateful Monday, a fire engulfed his house and on the course his wife was from head to toe burnt. They have been married for eight years with three beautiful daughters. Kai!

Rayuwa sai a hankali sometimes. Allah ya basu lafiya. Ya kuma kiyaye dukkan Musulmi from such an unfortunate situation, ameen!

gogannaka

Subhanallah,
Allah ya kiyaye.
Allah ya sa kaffara ce.
Amma wannan an jarrabe shi lallai.