News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

HABA JANAR - LET IT GO MANA

Started by Dan-Borno, September 12, 2007, 09:52:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mehmoud

Assalamu alaikum Brothers and Sisters.
BARKA DA SALLAH
First i pray that Allah S.W.T grant us all our wishes and include us amongst those whom he has forgiven in this great month of ramadan.

Now that being said, I find it rather ubsurd to think that the General should drop it and get a move on as some might say.... So hypothetically he drops his petition.... now what? Who gets to fight this organized crime we call a government, Atiku? hahahahahaha. or or or better yet E  EFU CEE CEE (EFCC)?

Dan-Borno

You are welcome Mehmoud, even though you dont
mind to say hello and pay respect to the members
you met in this forum, neither did you introduce
yourself to us as a brother in this forum.  I advice
you do so in the welcome board.

Nevertheless, you are welcome once again to Kline,
and from all indication, you love politics, that is why
your first post in kline is directed at Nigerian politics.

No matter how criminal you termed this government
it is still legal in the eyes of the law.

As to who will fight for democracy? I believe, democracy
has achieved a high score card in Nigeria if compared
to the time it was adopted as a system.

We are all soldiers of democracy, and we will continue
fighting.

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

sheriff 05

Abu Huraira is the source of a large chunk of the authentic hadith we use today. Once after relating a hadith, a student asked him, what he thought the meaning of the hadith was and he said, his gift is to memorise the hadith. Thus for additional explanations, go to Ibn Abbas, or Ibn Mas'ud. His area is hadith, he knows it well and would stand as an authority in that field, beyond that field, regardless of interest, he would not claim to be an authority but would gladly refer it to those who know better. That is fairness, that is humility, that is true guidance and that is the way any society should be built. Hence, not every tom, dick and Harry is appointed a judge, or a surgeon.

(Forgive me for dragging this) My point quite frankly is Malam Gumi should learn politics and governance before he decides to delve into it, if not he stands to loose the high level respect people like us still have for him. Over time, and through his utterances he has lost a significant amount, he should learn to be wiser.

That said. I completely without reservation disagree with him about the Buhari issue. I am frankly shocked he could even say such.

Malam says:
"Since all the parties have agreed with the weak foundation on which the elections lied on and consented that the INEC was capable of conducting an election, so it means they have consented to the weak foundation on which the election was built. They should therefore agree with the outcome of the election. Whoever and whichever party joined that election must agree with the outcome of that election. They know that the foundation was weak and yet went ahead to participate in the election. Many politicians and people like us have said the nation was not ready for the election but all those people that are crying now accepted and their parties that the elections will be credible. This is just like joining a car which has no good tires and its driver is drunk. What else do you expect more than an accident? We have to deal with whole issue in a moral way. They all agreed to join an election which has no solid foundation when they know that the election was not well planned to be credible".

This analogy is completely flawed and rather disturbing considering,
1.   If they had boycotted the election, on what basis could they possibly challenge the ruling in court? Afterall they were not party to the elections in the first place and would legally have a very weak case.

2.   The same situation occurred in 2003 and yet uptil 2006, malam never stopped condemning Obasanjo and the "illegitimacy that surrounded his election" frequently saying in his sermons that we have been cheated and it is because we as Muslims are "asleep".

3.   Boycotting the election would have completely been out of the question simply because while the voter's registration was flawed, the rigging and the illegality most people are complaining about occurred not via the voters register, but on actions on the election day itself and through the subsequent collations. Actions, which up until the election did not physically take place, could not be proven and therefore would have formed a weak basis from which to pose any subsequent legal challenges. Therefore if they had withdrawn, simply on that basis, no legal case.

4.   If the nation was not ready for the election, what did you suggest to make the nation ready for the election? Also, what does the issue of you complaining about the readiness have to do with whether or not they should withdraw? Yes the country may not have been ready but I cant help but wonder what Malam would have said if the election was won by a Christian Igbo leader from Anambra? Haba Malam, musulinci babu double standards, you more than anyone else should know that. Or is it because Yar'adua is someone he knows personally? I can't help but wonder.

Malam then continues in his unique form of wisdom,

"Gumi: My decision to advice the aggrieved politicians to withdraw their court cases was based on two pillars. On the pure Islamic perspective, regardless of the way and manner in which somebody is sworn in to govern, that person must be obeyed. Islam has wisdom behind this. Islam looks at the interest of the nation and peace. Once a leader is given allegiance by some people, Islam demands that he should be obeyed. This is because if you attempt to remove him, his own supporters could cause break down of law and order or even sabotage the new administration. The Prophet (pbuh) was reported to have said, "One who dislikes a thing done by his leader should be patient over it. For anyone from the people who withdraws his obedience from the government, even to the extent of a hand-span and died in that condition, would die the death of one belonging to the days of ignorance (Jahiliyya)." Ideally as I said, the politicians should not have participated in the elections but they made a mistake to take part and a leader had emerged they should therefore bear the fruits of their mistakes. They agreed with rigging and the rigging has taken place.What I am saying is that let's forget the past and build a strong system that will not allow rigging of elections. Even the countries that we are copying democracy from, what they did was to build a system that will not allow rigging. Had it been their system allows rigging, they could have rigged their elections as we are doing here."

A Terrible explanation, because he shows complete ignorance of the electoral process and crucially, of the very bedrock on which societies are built. Sadly, I have to say that he also does not understand leadership, after all that is what we are protecting here, leadership not the person in the position.

The Laws of any country, society or people is the supreme leader and pushes that any grievances be challenged through appropriate channels, Buhari did not call for wanton destruction of property, neither did he call for civil war, or a coup or for civil disobedience. Quite simply he resorted to seek redress from the only institution which supercedes the office of the president, and can therefore clarify his position.

Malam fails to understand that in any society, Islamic or otherwise, the rule of law that governs the values and agreed manner of living, supersedes the position of the leader. Therefore the real leader is not the president which we elect, but those laws under which we live and have agreed to live. That's why we seek redress if we feel wronged. The law as the leader is the final arbiter, and in all cases, Our arbiter has asked us to come to him if we feel wronged, isn't that so?

Thus, by challenging this election, at the courts, Buhari is merely referring the case to the final leader in such issues, and therefore upholding the Islamic tenets Malam is clearly attempting to espouse. That's why Allah says that we should obey our leaders except where they transgress His laws, because in all cases, the laws are supreme. Malam I'm sorry, but you clearly misunderstand societal justice, hierarchy and sociology. It is sad that as Muslims we choose to be subjective in implanting our values and we choose to desecrate that which is sacred, I thought it was an attitude of we who know little, but apparently we have an eminent scholar amongst us, toh Malam, Allah ya gyara.

Malam continues

"Gumi: Islamically, once a cream of people has given allegiance to a leader it is forbidden to withdraw that allegiance. The Prophet said in a Hadith that, "You should listen to and obey your ruler even if he is a slave whose head looks like a raisin." In another Hadith he said, "The best of your rulers are those whom you love and who love you, who invoke Allah's blessings upon you and you invoke His blessings upon them. And the worst of your rulers are those whom you hate and who hate you and whom you curse and who curse you. It was asked by those present, shouldn't we overthrow them with the help of the sword? He said: no as long as they establish prayer among you. If you then find anything detestable in them you should hate their administration, but do not withdraw yourselves from their obedience."

I agree whole heartedly with this, but Malam fails to see that in that scenario (in the hadith), the only other option clearly available was to fight the leaders and induce chaos, which the Prophet (S.A.W) in his desire to uphold piece and societal stability, was very eager to prevent. This case is different, because a medium has been provided to remedy the situation in peace. Our leader, the law under which we live has given us a way out, shouldn't we take it? If someone steals your property and you don't want to fight him, but you can report him to the law as a third party to take it back, shouldn't you? Haba Malam.

Islam pushes for societal harmony, because without harmony you cannot enjoy practicing Islam, but I cringe when people justify anything arbitrarily. If people fight in Nigeria today, it would be Yar'adua's supporters who know without a doubt that they don't deserve the mandate and therefore are afraid of the possible repercussions of annulment. Buhari is not fighting, he is merely asking the supreme leader of our country, our laws, to determine whether or not he was wronged. And as he demonstrated through the last round of court battles, if the supreme leader, the law says no, he would gladly accept.

Therefore what are we afraid of? Dan Borno, it is neither our money nor our time which Buhari is fighting with, he merely asks us to open our eyes to one plain truth, "that any society in which people do as they please and not governed by well defined and clearly followed rules, is a lawless society, and no lawless society ever prospers"

A parting example for us to ponder, Ali Ibn Abi talib when he was Amir on a journey lost a piece of cloth, and while retracing his steps, found the cloth on a Jewish man. He greeted the man and asked for his cloth back, but the man said it was his and refused to give it back. They then proceeded to a judge to resolve the issue. Ali was asked to produce a witness, and he asked for his son Husein (A.S) as it was he who gave him the cloth, the judge said no as it is not allowed for a son to be a witness for his father (since his fairness cannot be guaranteed) and without witnesses, the leader of the Muslims lost his case and the jew was awarded custody of the cloth. The jew then filled with admiration of the social justice of Islam confessed that indeed the cloth belonged to Ali and he returned it. He then said never before has he seen such justice where he, a simple jew, won a case against the powerful Amirul Mu'mineen and he embraced Islam.

If it is power and leadership Malam seeks for Islam and muslims, you cannot get it except through Allah. To go through Allah is to do the right thing always; and in all cases, the right thing is to be just and fair, what are we afraid of?

It may seem surprising, but I am not a Buhari supporter, and while I was away during the last election and therefore did not vote, I would not have voted Buhari, but rather Yar'adua. But that is beside the point. Quite simply, in pursuing truth and fairness, I have no allegiances. I merely seek, that the right thing be done. That is my way.

Dan-Borno

Well said Alhaji Sheriff, however, your thesis is
too much for small almajiri like me to digest so
easily.

I have been able to grab a little of it and came
to conclusion that let us just pray, this govt.
has already came to stay, Allah ya taya shi
riko. AMin.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Dan-Borno

JUST FOR UPDATE

Appeal Court merges Atiku's, Buhari's petitions
By Tobi Soniyi, Abuja
The Punch Newspaper: Wednesday, 17 Oct 2007

The Presidential Election Tribunal on Tuesday merged the petitions of the presidential candidate of the All Nigeria Peoples Party, Maj-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd.), and his Action Congress counterpart, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

The Chairman of the tribunal, Justice James Ogebe, said the consolidation of the petitions was to save time and cost to the parties and the country.

No fewer than 747 witnesses will testify during the hearing of the petitions which begins formally on Wednesday(today). The hearing will last three months.

Ogebe, who relied on Section 46 of the Electoral Act 2006 in merging the petitions, said all the witnesses must be called within one month.

The Section gives the tribunal the power to consolidate two or more petitions if it so wishes.

The tribunal chairman also told all the parties to restrict themselves to the number of witnesses already listed because the tribunal would not allow fresh application to bring additional ones.

At Tuesday's sitting, Buhari's lawyer, Chief Mike Ahamba (SAN), told the tribunal that he had 150 witnesses and that he wished to bring additional 50.

Ahamba said it would take him about a month to conclude his evidence.

On his part, Abubakar, a former vice-president, who was absent in court, said in a statement that he would call 204 witnesses and that he would require 45 days to exhaust evidence.

His supporters came in hundreds.

President Umaru Yar'Adua and the Vice-President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, informed the tribunal that a month would be sufficient for them to put across the evidence of their 174 witnesses.

The Independent National Electoral Commission, represented by Chief Amaechi Nwaiwu (SAN), said it had 215 witnesses to call and that it would require 45 days to examine them.

Buhari and Abubakar are seeking the invalidation of the April 21 presidential election on the grounds of irregularities.

The army and the police which are also respondents in the petition said that they had four witnesses to call.

The ANPP had on August 21, 2007 prayed that the petitions by Buhari, Abubakar, and the All Progressives Grand Alliance presidential candidate, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu be merged by the tribunal.

The party had argued through its lawyer, Chief Chimezie Ikeazor (SAN), that the consolidation of the petitions would save cost, time, and energy.

It suggested that any of the petitions found to be embracing should be heard as a test case.

The party added that whatever decision the tribunal entered in the test case would be binding on other petitioners.

The ANPP, has however, withdrawn its petition before the tribunal. It cited its involvement in the Yar'Adua administration and differences with Buhari as reason.

The petition by Odumegwu-Ojukwu was recently struck out by the tribunal on grounds that it lacked merit.

We are still monitoring the movements of pro
democracy.

Dan-Borno

I heard that the General has brought a lot of evidence
in BAGCO SUPER SACKS to support his evidence. 
Good luck but take it easy  8)

Muhsin

Dan-Barno, ba kada dama, wallahi.

Sincerely speaking I won't say a word on that. I don't like him to win but again I always pray; Allah ya ba mai gaskiya nasara. Wish I hadn't sound paradoxical as for no body can directly say that Gen. Buhari is the maigaskiyar in spite of the fact that they do call him Maigaskiya.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Dan-Borno

Sarkin Karatu speak out your voice very well,
this name "Maigaskiya" came later after he
retired from military.  Wace gaskiya yake da ita?
Ba tare da an damka masa amana ba tayaya
zamu san cewa yana da gaskiya. 

Shima ai Coup yayi, illegal + Illegal = Illegality
amma yanzu shine champion of democracy
Allah save us.

Muhsin

Dan-Barno kenan, I don't know why you despise that Fulani man like this. Ko ya taba kama maka awaki  during his regime as its his main campaign I heard wai for he wanted to clean Nigerian enviroment?
Uh, I forget with WAI. :o

Amen to your prayer.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Quote from: Dan-Borno on October 25, 2007, 06:20:59 PM
Sarkin Karatu speak out your voice very well,
this name "Maigaskiya" came later after he
retired from military.  Wace gaskiya yake da ita?
Ba tare da an damka masa amana ba tayaya
zamu san cewa yana da gaskiya. 

Shima ai Coup yayi, illegal + Illegal = Illegality
amma yanzu shine champion of democracy
Allah save us.

Dan Borno da alama dai yadda Muhsin said ne.... Janar ya tabo maka awaki lokacin da yake kan mulki  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
You seem to dislike him and its so obvious...a a ... dont deny it... its showing through like a malignant cancer.

You know something, in the Nigerian political arena, when we talk of gaskiya and rashin ta, we are doing so in the relative, but not in the absolute sense of it. You posited that the so called title maigaskiya was affixed to the janar after he left the army. But that is with good reason. All 'ya'yan Adam na zamanin nan and a few zamani da suka shige, tara suke (wa'yansu ma takwas ko bakwai ko shida, koma zero), basu cika goma ba; therefore if you take two ppl, for example, gaskiyar  mutum na  daya is only comparable to gaskiyar  mutumin na biyu. Wanda ka auna ka ga yafi adalci is the one that u title as mai gaskiya. Not because the other person lacks honesty, but because he doesnt exercise his responsibility of executing gaskiya as he should.

The janar has done things over time and space which ppl have taken for granted and which also granted, were nothing to talk about at the time of their execution because they all formed a part of his daily responsibilities. Their effects on the ppl were probably long term in the long run and as they were localized events, only those ppl within the circumference of his activities would feel the impact. I am referring to his various administrative appointments prior to his becoming head of state.

Then he became president by snatching the government from the civilians and he stood stigmatized of illegally forming a goveernment and many people are still keen at reminding others of that. But wait a minute! If truth be really told, how genuinely legal was the second Shagari administration? Let us say that the first administration in 1979 was bona fide in the cleanliness of the election process. Could we really be so sure that the 1983 election was rig proof and that Shagari and the NPN came to power legally the second time?  I don't think so, because it has become some kind of conventional wisdom in African politics at least, that the ruling party always gets re elected a second time and in the case of a third time, the protégé of the leader always becomes heir apparent and eventually inherits the party and government. How 'purely by chance' is this possible if the electoral process was allowed to work independently of any external manipulations? Not Possible!!
Therefore if we are to accuse the janar of coming to power illegally, we must also keep in mind that the civilian regime he toppled was also questionable in its validity as the people's government of choice. So the only difference in terms of validity between the government of janar Buhari and the government  of Shagari was in the mode of power acquisition. Buhari's was a straight forward honest to God open air coup, using the threat of the gun, while Shagari's was a manipulative, covert, under the ground, in the dead of the night kind of muscling out the opposition using the might of the presidential seat.

The janar came to power because he was motivated by selfless interest. He wanted the betterment of Nigeria and Nigerians. It was a time when there was a slump in the world economy. The oil heydays of the 70s had given way to the oil glut of the 80s. Nigerians were used to enjoying a forex rate of practically one naira and a bit to one sterling pound and Nigerians being Nigerians, have abused that priviledge with import substitution scams, with the result that the value of the Naira which was pegged to the value of the barrel of crude, depreciated to 2.5 Naira to the Sterling pound (horror of horrors!), and all of a sudden, Nigerians were told to tighten their belts and face up to the reality of economic hardships.  In an atmosphere of growing discontent, especially after Umaru Dikko's famous statement that he wouldn't know that poverty existed in Nigeria, until he saw people rummaging through dustbins and rubbish tips in search of food (how prophetic his words turned out!), the janar and Idiagbon (Allah Ya jikan sa) took over by hook or by crook.

The method of damage control that Buhari and Idiagbon used to whip Nigeria into shape was considered by many people as extreme. What they conveniently refused to acknowledge was that desperate times called for desperate measures. It is like the metaphor of getting back into shape that I used, just now. An overweight person, obviously has a hard time at the gym and in controlling his eating habits and managing a healthy diet regime. It is not easy, or pleasant or enjoyable. It is an extreme chore and one has to get on with it. The results are fabulous though! Another anology is that if one was seriously sick, and required hospitalization, not a single day passes without his or her being poked with a needle three or four times a day. These are all painful processes, but we get rid of pain with bitter medication. No pain, no gain. Thus everything goes in life.

So when B and I took over, they were drastic in their medical applications for the Nigerian malaises: cin hanci da rashawa, rashin bin doka, latti wurin aiki, boye kayan masarufi and forcing artificial scarcity. They made late comers to work, leap frog. They raided stores and ware houses and brought out hoarded grains and distributed them to the masses. They raided kasuwanni,  SWAT style and forced vendors to lower the prices of goods in the markets. Because of their policy of ba sani ba sabo, some very prominent and wealthy but thoroughly corrupt individuals both in and out of government, found themselves incarcerated a gidajen maza. Someone was even abducted commando style, from overseas to come and face justice but unfortunately the abduction was thwarted by foreign immigrations.  Thus they waged war against indiscipline. These crash programs soon began to yield dividends and Nigerians began to become disciplined individuals! Even the value of the naira began to appreciate through judicious economic planning.
Then poof!!!  Like lightening, or a magician's vanishing trick, they were gone, muscled out by that gang of two of the most infamous leaders Nigeria has ever had, IBB and the late Sani Abacha (Allah Ya Gafarta masa). That was when things began to spiral out of control. SAP appeared without the blessing of the Nigerian populace and binary eating schedules of daily meals made their debuts in the lives of many Nigerians for the first time: 101,001 100, 010 110 or 011. The lucky ones were the ones with the 110 and 011 daily eating regimes. Thus Nigerians inched closer to the prophecy of scrounging from rubbish tips.

Then people began to remember the days when they were made to leap frog with something akin to nostalgia... those were the good days! All one was made to do was leap frog and obey the law. There had been a slight famine - what ppl termed Buharia at the time - but that was due to ENSO ( EL Nino Southern Oscillation)  and the cycle of decadal droughts that seemed to be a phenomenon of the African climatic regime. It had nothing to do with any economic impositions on the ppl by the Buhari government, and I wonder how many people nowadays even remember that there was a time when there was some thing called Buharia then? This was because the impact of the Buharia was light and shortlived.

Well anyway, all of a sudden people began to realize that life was better under the Buhari banner than under the IBB banner. Corruption gained new heights, quasi respect and a new name viz 'Albarkar Gwamnati'! (hahahaha)! All of a sudden it was cool to be a soldier and girls dreamed of marrying soldiers (of course from the Colonel upwards, never the down trodden 'kurtu' or the loudmouthed sergeant)! Then IBB's nemesis made its appearance in the figure of the late Moshood Abiola (RIP), and IBB had to retire with what grace he could muster and give the reins of power permanently to Abacha.
Now I for my part have always liked General Abacha. I think unlike IBB, he wasn't in the long run motivated by self interest like IBB was. In his own way, Abacha genuinely wanted the good of Nigeria. On the other hand, he had a lot of hinderances, like his family for one, of whose excesses, he seemed unable to control. That was something the noted Maradona of Nigerian politics had the upper hand over. He kept his family well out of political affairs, with the exception of his wife, who was only in the periphery of affairs anyway, with her Better Life for Rural Women camouflage. Abacha also lived in grand isolation from what was happening generally in the country. I fault his advisors and councillors for that. That is why the Hausa people  say 'ba a mugun sarki sai dai mugun bafade'

Abacha genuinely wanted the good of Nigeria, even if he went about it in a  gauche manner. One positive thing he did was to recognize the sterling qualities of Buhari and lasso him in to his cabinet as Chairman of  PTF and give him sole independence in the running of that body.  PTF gave Buhari another chance to make an impact nationally. He made such a good job of PTF that even today, ppl are still feeling the positive effects of it. Granted that some people when told about how well PTF was handled still like to point out that millions were embezzled.
True millions may have been embezzled, BUT one cannot say it was Buhari that embezzled the millions. Two, there was no way, Buhari could handle all projects without delegating responsibilities to others and PTF would never have worked without team effort. Therefore Buhari cannot be blamed for the short comings of others. Finally, despite embezzlements and siphonings of cash, PTF still worked, which meant that there must have been checks and balances put in place despite everything, and that Buhari must have led by example and integrity for PTF to have turned out as a great and lasting national achievement.

Earlier on I was discussing the relativity of gaskiya. Now when all is said and done and exhibited  for all to see, and if truth should truly be told, there hasn't been a man for whom one can say that he tried and achieved something concrete which bettered the lives of Nigerians nationally and really well within the last twenty plus odd yrs or so as Buhari has done. And let's face it, good things cannot be achieved through rashin gaskiya. That Mallam Kam Bornoye, is why, the adage mai gaskiya has been stuck on the person of Buhari.

One last thing about the legality or illegality of Nigerian democratic dispensations, Kai yanzu Kam Bornoye, you are all for the 'Yar adua government, which is the reason why you keep harassing the poor janar here online. But the greatest irony, the mother of all ironies, the irony to beat all ironies is this: that 'Yar adua's government is the most transparently, crystal clearly,  brazenly, unashamedly unelected government that ever disgracefully forced its way into power through massive vote rigging and underground shenanigans. Yet its cohorts go around mouthing 'Yin Allah' ko 'Nadin Allah' while  Allah Baya tare da rashin gaskiya, ko maras gaskiya and you know it as well as the next man, yet you insist on harpooning Buhari's legitimacy. Isn't this a case of a sooty pot calling a shining kettle black?
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Dan-Borno

;D   ;D    ;D   ;D    ;D   somebody help me please
so all this your long silence you are busy preparing
in defence of the Janar - good to hear all you wrote.

However, for the sake that I am hosting the General
in Maiduguri right now (Friday & Saturday) I will keep
mute, until he left Maiduguri safely before I start my
comment.

Bajoga

To!!! mu kanana sai dai muce Allah shi kyauta kawai.
HASBUNALLAHI............

amira

Hajiya Husna gaskiya ina tafa maki (everyone give her a round of applaud).
Na karanta daga A har Z gaskiya you've said it all, i can see how this has taken
a long time to write up regarding a post you made early,but good work.  ;)

*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

Bajoga

Quote from: amira on October 27, 2007, 10:19:30 PM
Na karanta daga A har Z gaskiya you've said it all, i can see how this has taken

Hmmmm toooo!!
Gaskiya kuna kwada Aunty fa sosai. Amma dai Allah ya kara mata karfin gwaiwa sosai. Aunty... :)

HASBUNALLAHI............

HUSNAA

Quote from: amira on October 27, 2007, 10:19:30 PM

Taking a bow... ;D
thank u thank u thank u, Amira. Kina kwada ni yadda BJG yaje cewa!hehehehe!

Quote from: Dan BornoI am hosting the General in Maiduguri right now (Friday & Saturday) I will keep
mute, until he left Maiduguri safely before I start my comment.

DB a isar mun da gaisuwa wajen janar... ni shine gwanina to borrow that phrase daga 'yan bbc.
Yanzu kuma tunda ya tafi, u are free to comment  ;D

Quote from: BJGGaskiya kuna kwada Aunty fa sosai.

Allah Ja zamaninka BJG.  ;D  Sai dai kurum kai hakuri da Ikon Allah!!!!
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum