News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

HABA JANAR - LET IT GO MANA

Started by Dan-Borno, September 12, 2007, 09:52:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bajoga

[/quote]Allah Ja zamaninka BJG.  ;D  Sai dai kurum kai hakuri da Ikon Allah!!!![/quote]

Lallai you are right Aunty!!!! Kuma kema Allah yaja zamaninki, ai har nayi hakuri da ikon Allah'n :)

Janar kuma, we are together in sha Allah!!!!

HASBUNALLAHI............

amira

Quote from: HUSNAA on October 28, 2007, 08:02:38 PM
Quote from: amira on October 27, 2007, 10:19:30 PM
Hajiya Husna gaskiya ina tafa maki (everyone give her a round of applaud).
Na karanta daga A har Z gaskiya you've said it all, i can see how this has taken
a long time to write up regarding a post you made early,but good work.  ;)

Taking a bow... ;D
thank u thank u thank u, Amira. Kina kwada ni yadda BJG yaje cewa!hehehehe!

Yo to jama'a ai wannan maganar gaskiya ce, wa zai ki ta???
Hajiya you've supported your piece with evidences, to me kuma ya rage.
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

Bajoga

Quote from: amira on October 29, 2007, 03:47:27 PM
Quote from: amira on October 27, 2007, 10:19:30 PM

Yo to jama'a ai wannan maganar gaskiya ce, wa zai ki ta???
Hajiya you've supported your piece with evidences, to me kuma ya rage.

Kuma kema maganarki gaskiya ce. Gaskiya kina burgeni more than how/what you are expected, because of yadda kike karfafawa Aunty na (Huznaa) gwiwa.
Allah ya taimaki mai taimako dan'uwansa.
HASBUNALLAHI............

waduz

Ni dai ina ga jamaar Janar suna son haukatashi. To, in ba haka ba, ina maigirma kamarshi zai dauki jakakkuna har sha shida na takardu zuwa kotu? Haba! ai abin da ban takaici......Gara dai ya barwa kaninshi ya ci gaba in yaso Janar ya dinga sashi a hanya. :(

Dan-Borno

Quote from: HUSNAA on October 28, 2007, 08:02:38 PM
DB a isar mun da gaisuwa wajen janar... ni shine gwanina to borrow that phrase daga 'yan bbc. Yanzu kuma tunda ya tafi, u are free to comment  ;D

Alhamdu Lillahi, we have hosted the Old Janar
in a most dignified manner as is supposed to
be.

Do you know what the Janar said while reporters
are asking him some questions about the on going
case at the tribunal/court?  He said that we should
just hold on, he has confidence in the nigerian
judicial system and he will soon be declared the
President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Ni kam a nan na tuntsure da dariya, ina ganin ya
fara tabuwa kadan, he is highly intoxicated about
this mulkin Nigeria.

Let the truth be told, sentiments aside, Buhari was
supposed to be elected since 2003 and not 2007, he
has sold ANPP cheaply and we are now very ready to
to expell him from the party so that he doesnt sabotage
our efforts come 2011 when we are going to present
to the Nigerians an all-embraced leader and visionary.

Aunty Husnaa, i have gone through your lengthy write
about about the General, I am highly flabagasted with
how you come to such a conclusion.  Ko dashike, Amira
couldnt hide her feelings, I also joined her in giving you
a round of applause.

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

HUSNAA

Lol DB.
janar ya sai da ANPP cheaply ko dai ANPP tayi amfani da janar for its own ends? Don Allah a rika sara an duban bakin gatari! Duk nan munsan a election din 2003, ANPP RODE on the back of the janar to get whatever it was that it got. It hadnt reckoned with the heavy election rigging din da PDP za tayi ne. ANPP turned her back on the janar when he didnt win, which was not his fault. Kuma da yake duk yawancin manyan ANPP din munafukai ne tsantsa, ba wai suna son su yi wa jamaa aiki bane, shi yasa, su ka ki mara ma janar din baya, come hell and high water.
Tir! Me a keyi da ANPP? ba gara in je in shiga PDP ba? a kalla na san abin da na taka! Kuma ma in any case, duk da halayen yan PDP na magudi, ban tsamman za suyi humiliating Buhari ba yadda ANPP tayi, inda yana cikin party din, kuma da ace PDP ce take matsayin ANPP and vice versa, but with the same ppl within each party except the janar.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Bajoga

Quote from: HUSNAA on November 01, 2007, 12:17:06 AM
Lol DB.
janar ya sai da ANPP cheaply ko dai ANPP tayi amfani da janar for its own ends? Don Allah a rika sara an duban bakin gatari! Duk nan munsan a election din 2003, ANPP RODE on the back of the janar to get whatever it was that it got. It hadnt reckoned with the heavy election rigging din da PDP za tayi ne. ANPP turned her back on the janar when he didnt win, which was not his fault. Kuma da yake duk yawancin manyan ANPP din munafukai ne tsantsa, ba wai suna son su yi wa jamaa aiki bane, shi yasa, su ka ki mara ma janar din baya, come hell and high water.
Tir! Me a keyi da ANPP? ba gara in je in shiga PDP ba? a kalla na san abin da na taka! Kuma ma in any case, duk da halayen yan PDP na magudi, ban tsamman za suyi humiliating Buhari ba yadda ANPP tayi, inda yana cikin party din, kuma da ace PDP ce take matsayin ANPP and vice versa, but with the same ppl within each party except the janar.

Aunty!!

As i always said, maganarki dutsi wallahi, most of ANPP ppl munafukai ne, kuma basa son gaskiya da rikon amana.
Allah ya mana jagora.
HASBUNALLAHI............

sheriff 05

I dont think ANPP politicians munafukai ne... they are merely people (products of our very own society) who would do what it takes to achieve their ends (ethical or otherwise). Unfortunately, whether we agree with them or not (and I surely dont), that is politics. On the plus side, this system works where their aims correlate with the general will of the people and an ardent desire to make things right and build a sound society. Sadly, that is not our case, and ultimately for their actions (or inactions), Nigeria is the looser..

Bt ultimately, any politician should have seen this coming, hence I have no simpathy for Buhari in this regard, he needs to be wiser in the way politics and people who seek (or have power) generally work..bt I still support without the slightest flicker, his quest for the truth and justice.

HUSNAA

Quote from: sheriff 05 on November 03, 2007, 05:25:56 PM
I dont think ANPP politicians munafukai ne... they are merely people (products of our very own society) who would do what it takes to achieve their ends (ethical or otherwise). Unfortunately, whether we agree with them or not (and I surely dont), that is politics. On the plus side, this system works where their aims correlate with the general will of the people and an ardent desire to make things right and build a sound society. Sadly, that is not our case, and ultimately for their actions (or inactions), Nigeria is the looser..

Bt ultimately, any politician should have seen this coming, hence I have no simpathy for Buhari in this regard, he needs to be wiser in the way politics and people who seek (or have power) generally work..bt I still support without the slightest flicker, his quest for the truth and justice.
In mutum yayi aikin munafunci even if it is because he knows no other way to behave, he is still termed a munafiki. You can make excuses for his behavior and  say that he didnt know what he was doing or how to react in any other manner, but his actions still qualify him as a munafiki. Then talk less of these politicians who as u say are out to  achieve their own ends by hook or by crook. This infact makes them worse than munafukai after being munafukai. It makes them into deceitful liars.
Why also is it that ppl tend to sit back and take a defeatist attitude and say that is politics? Arent the actions of the politicians changeable? Cant we operate a political system that is at least 90% transparent and where u can get the politicians to act with some degree of honesty?
and why is buhari being castigated for trying to be honest? When the ppl turned their backs on him for insisting on what is right, why do we always side with the unscrupulous side? Is it that we are so desensitized to truthfulness that we dont like it when ppl insist on it?

Bayya

QuoteIn mutum yayi aikin munafunci even if it is because he knows no other way to behave, he is still termed a munafiki. You can make excuses for his behavior and  say that he didnt know what he was doing or how to react in any other manner, but his actions still qualify him as a munafiki. Then talk less of these politicians who as u say are out to  achieve their own ends by hook or by crook. This infact makes them worse than munafukai after being munafukai. It makes them into deceitful liars.
Why also is it that ppl tend to sit back and take a defeatist attitude and say that is politics? Arent the actions of the politicians changeable? Cant we operate a political system that is at least 90% transparent and where u can get the politicians to act with some degree of honesty?
and why is buhari being castigated for trying to be honest? When the ppl turned their backs on him for insisting on what is right, why do we always side with the unscrupulous side? Is it that we are so desensitized to truthfulness that we dont like it when ppl insist on it?

Wallahi aunty Husnaa, I admire your fadar gaskiya.
My salute! ;D
Some dreams do come true

sheriff 05

we do not side with the unscrupoulus side, far from that, neither do we make excuses for such actions. As i have said and continue to say Hajia Husna, I stand with Buhari wholeheartedly in his quest for truth and justice, n i make no compromises in this regard, as i truely believe that no society can be built on anything otherwise.. AND THAT OUR FUTURE LIES IN BUILDING A SOCIETY WHERE EVERY ONE FEELS HE CAN RECIEVE HIS DUE, THROUGH THE APROPRIATE MEDIUM.

However, people by nature are not entirely inclined towards such truthful tendencies. people always seek ways to get ahead sometimes at the detriment of others, unfortunately that is the sad side of human nature. That is exactly what Buhari has been exposed to, and sadly has failed to learn.

Do we support those who do "unethical things to get ahead? of course not, however I merely point out that as a politician that is THE FIRST TOPIC ON THE SYLLABUS OF POLITICS 101. the very basic elementary lessons of politics, teaches that people will attempt to use you as best they can and therefore even if your intentions are good, beware and learn fast.. unfortunately even after twice, being exposed, he still hasnt learnt.. that worries me...

Bajoga

We don't have anything to say a wannan maganar manyan. Because this issue is mostly for politicians da kuma manyan mutane, therefore, we are to read and learnt a lesson from it, thank you all.
HASBUNALLAHI............

Dan-Borno

Haba Sankiran Aunty Husnaa  ;D kana son kace baka
yi zabe bane in 2003 and 2007 respectively?  The issue
here is not only for politicians but for all to analyse
what comes of Buhari after the 2003 and 2007 elections.

The argument(s) Sheriff was trying to highlight to all
is that in politics, there are ethics as in every system
and it goes with the people of that particular area, for
you to champion in this aspect you MUST conform to
this ethics and principles guiding it.  However, in the
case of the Janar, he is trying all his best to inculcate
or rather introduce a new system which will surely take
him 50 - 100 years before he triumphs.

Aunty Husnaa, let me be frank with you, I have been an
ardent supporter of the Janar before now, this can be
proved from our previous discourse(s) before the 2007
election, even at the KAFA HOTUNA thread, I think I
have posted so many Janar's pictures, while Ete was trying
to show him in bad light.  Amma, the popular mandate
of the generality of people should be followed, and this has
been shown by the results of the 2003 and 2007 election.

I also agree when people argue that the elections were
mared with fraud, political thuggery, executive high handedness
and political arithmetic (with respect to Late Chuba Okadigbo)
but that is what politics is all about.  Two candidates pursuing
one position - you just have to play the game by the rules.

Let me tell you why the Janar will always have trouble with so
many politicians.  An incidence happens just some weeks to the
election of 2007 when EFCC were busy relisting the names of
indicted candidates.  EFCC raided the house of the ANPP Secretary
and detained him briefly for offences of extortion of money blah blah,
when Buhari heard of the case, instead of him to back to secretary
as they are in a period no one will want his Party at the head to
have any problems of break up, went ahead and raised a motion
that since the Secretary is involved in this type of criminal act
he most be relieved of his position immediately, infact he even
called the EFCC to arrest the party's secretary. 

You will definitely say yes, its correct, we shouldnt support crime,
however, there are hard times that we must stand by our people
no matter what offence they committed, then after we may iron
out issues inhouse.

The Janar in his 100% orthodoxical way shouted Ole Ole to the
Party's Number 2 person.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Dan-Borno

Hey guys, kindly check what Yar'adua said when
Rice was asking him about the activities of the
Election Petition Tribunal and if their decision is
not in favour of him (Yar'adua) and he replied:

"Everybody has acknowledged that the 2007 elections were fraught with problems. I did not conduct this election. I merely participated in it. I was not in charge of the police, the Independent National Electoral Commission or any of the security branches. I was a participant and I accepted the results of the election. If the tribunal rules that I was not properly elected, I will accept their verdict.

"I will not appeal the ruling of the tribunal if it rules against me. However, if it falls on me to conduct a new election, I will conduct a very credible election and leave the stage,"

This is the kind of person we are trying to defend
and give a second thought, while trying harder to
see the Janar reverse his decision.

HUSNAA

Actions speak louder than words DB. Let 'Yar adua abdicate first and leave the playing field for the Janar, then we will believe his claims. In da gaske ya keyi, ai da tun farko da a ka rantsad da shi sai ya karbi presidency din, amma kuma ya juya ya ce a sake elections din, tunda he agreed that the elections were not free and fair.

Sorry DB, you cant sell 'Yar adua (at least to me) on that platter. How ever good he turns out, and he cant do otherwise, he still was there without the majority of the ppl's mandate.

Quote from: 'Dan Borno'I also agree when people argue that the elections were
mared with fraud, political thuggery, executive high handedness
and political arithmetic (with respect to Late Chuba Okadigbo)
but that is what politics is all about.  Two candidates pursuing
one position - you just have to play the game by the rules.

Let me tell you why the Janar will always have trouble with so
many politicians.  An incidence happens just some weeks to the
election of 2007 when EFCC were busy relisting the names of
indicted candidates.  EFCC raided the house of the ANPP Secretary
and detained him briefly for offences of extortion of money blah blah,
when Buhari heard of the case, instead of him to back to secretary
as they are in a period no one will want his Party at the head to
have any problems of break up, went ahead and raised a motion
that since the Secretary is involved in this type of criminal act
he most be relieved of his position immediately, infact he even
called the EFCC to arrest the party's secretary.

You will definitely say yes, its correct, we shouldnt support crime,
however, there are hard times that we must stand by our people
no matter what offence they committed, then after we may iron
out issues inhouse.

The Janar in his 100% orthodoxical way shouted Ole Ole to the
Party's Number 2 person.

So what u are saying is that we should accept fraudulence and live with it because that is how politics is played in Nigeria. To ai shiyasa 40yrs down the line, har yanzu nothing has  been achieved a Nigeria, saboda wannan irin cin amanar. A yi wa talakawa alkawari kuma a ki cikawa da gangan. To Allah dai Ya Kyauta, kuma unless mun gyara halayen mu, ba inda za mu as far as development is concerned. Masu gaskiya kiri kiri sai a takesu a shige. 
Ina ce akwai annabawan Allah wa'yanda matan su za su shiga wuta kuma bayadda za suyi, saboda sun saba wa Allah a duniya duk da mazajen su muqqarrabai ne. But here we are sayiing that one man was trying to do right by the law, in not supporting wrong doing by members of his own party, and u condemn him for so doing..while shi kuma he was only trying to do abin da Allah Ya ke so ayi, that is stand by the truth.
I think  ppl really need to examine their priorities.