News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

SECRET CRUSH

Started by MySeLf, November 13, 2007, 01:21:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

Bittersweet not sweet Dave, GGNK............ ;D  there is always an element of regret attached to unrequited feelings...
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

amira

*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

gogannaka

Quote from: HUSNAA on November 19, 2007, 11:29:32 AM
Bittersweet not sweet Dave, GGNK............ ;D  there is always an element of regret attached to unrequited feelings...
I still prefer it to mentioning it and then getting the red light.
Quote from: amira on November 19, 2007, 03:06:53 PM
Quote from: gogannaka on November 18, 2007, 05:56:53 AM
Tabdi!
Sannu!

LOL GGNK
She's a centurian.
Tell us your crush Amira...you've been on the phone since  ;)
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

MySeLf

Quote from: Nuruddeen on November 18, 2007, 02:22:15 PM
I happened to have a crush on one lady at Konline whom I later found was old enough to be my MUMMMY. GimbiyarrrrrrrrrrLafs!!!!!

Kai nuraddeen, the young pretty gimbiya who proudly posted her pics U mean.... She look young and beautiful in
her fulani attire like real gimbiyar America ;D, So how could U said that? or was it an old pics she posted?... Hhm!
Kodai.....  :-X ;D

!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

MySeLf

Quote from: gogannaka on November 19, 2007, 04:43:51 PM
Tell us your crush Amira...you've been on the phone since  ;)

That's right Gagan, Gaskiya Amira is confession time,
Spit it out now.

Husnaa Kema you are runing in cycle, hmm! Gaskiya
Is comfession time, tell us how it was in the 1914s... ;D hehe

Ummtameen Ya gudu haka?

And all these still holding it in..... vomit it out!

!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

Mufi

Myself, some of us r still waiting for urs b4 we spit out ours you know,
so if u could just put the call on hold Lol!! ;) and get back here, to start dishing it out....
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

hafsee

Quote from: HUSNAA on November 19, 2007, 11:29:32 AM

defınately ı second you on thıs. but what ı even lyk more abt crush ıs the  ''FANTASY'' ıts so sweet. even though most tyms u know ur not gonna get ıt (ı mean the crush the guy or the lady) u keep dreamıng....thats the bıtter part. rıght now ı have a crush  OMG ı feel gr8 jst sayıng ıt LOL!!
wat ever u do good or bad comes back to you

*~MuDa~*

I use to have a big crush for this senegalese girl way back in my primary two, she was my neighbour and happened to be in the same class in the same school. One day our class bully decided to make her cry, i got so angry and i decided to play Van Dame. So I climbed on the bench and jumped on the bully, but i landed with a punched in my eye, i went to the side and began crying and she was consoling me...lol!!!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

ummutameem

myself, ban gudu ba, its a sad/sweet story that ended long b4 it started n it was oh so long ago, but ill share what i can remember of it. there was this boy in sch(i wont say which), we kept exchanging looks( i think we noticed each other at thesame time), we were finally introduced, dated for about 3 mths n broke up, kept in touch cos we had alot of mutual friends. That was my first n last crush cos i grew up after that, didnt allow myself to hav another one, it ll b unwise to, letting go wasnt nice, especially at that age!

Dave_McEwan_Hill

I don't think you can decide to have crush or not. It happens and you can't do anything about it.
It's what you do about it is the interesting thing - especially if the crush is illicit. I had such a thing and it was really hot and really illicit. I had a wife and two children. The object of the crush was the head girl at the college and I was still a young man. It was mutual which made it very difficult.
I fought the temptations and managed to avoid the pitfalls.
Why did I do so?
Was it because I had a wife and family? Maybe.
Was it because as a teacher in womens' college I was in a position of trust? Maybe.
Was it because I realised that every girl in the college would soon know if we got it together and I would lose all respect which I couldn't afford as I was Vice Principal? Maybe.
Was it because I realised that the object of my crush probably entertained expectations of what a relationship between us would give her, expectations that I would not be able to fulfil without throwing the rest of my life aside? Probably.
Looking back now, wondering where that lady is now, I have great regrets that nothing happened between us.
Should I have regrets?
maigemu

amira

Quote from: *~MuDaCriS~* on November 20, 2007, 11:39:19 AM
I use to have a big crush for this senegalese girl way back in my primary two, she was my neighbour and happened to be in the same class in the same school. One day our class bully decided to make her cry, i got so angry and i decided to play Van Dame. So I climbed on the bench and jumped on the bully, but i landed with a punched in my eye, i went to the side and began crying and she was consoling me...lol!!!

Aaaaw how sweet but funny, muda knight in shinning armour.

amira

Myself i will spit it out but after mine you should proceed lol.

Hmmmmm, well my crush was on sum guy (many years back) i only got to see during school times, so you can imagine how excited i was when the weekend was over ;D couldnt wait to get back to school just to catch a glimpse of him with his beutiful eyes (Wow). I remember asking for sum help with some work and he came to offer, man my heart was racing (cudnt blive the guy was coming over). so it was all good he helped me with my work and i was satisfied riba biyu ;D we were done for the day.
And that was it, he got changed into another class along with other students and thats how my crush just went with the wind since i didnt see him anymore...lol

IBB

Quote from: amira on November 21, 2007, 12:04:55 AM
my crush just went with the wind since i didnt see him anymore...lol[/color]

Oh ohh!

Quote from: Dave_McEwan_Hill on November 20, 2007, 11:06:54 PM
I don't think you can decide to have crush or not.

Well said Mc
IHS

HUSNAA

OK since we are at the confessional (is the cubicle secured tightly? no ear but the priest's to listen to my illicit outpourings?)
here goes:
I once had a massive and I mean MASSIVE heart attack over a guy at my college. My heart would go boom boom boom (as Peter Gabriel would say!), when ever I saw him approaching  ;D. He was quite good looking, extremely intelligent (he made 11 O levels with As and Bs only), and extremely nice as a person. He was reading chemistry physics and statistics, so we only met at chemistry class, but often times went out to the canteen for lunch and tea breaks sometimes just the two of us and other times as  a group of ppl. I managed to keep my crush top secret. I do believe it would have developed into a mutual relationship had I let it, but I was so afraid of being found out!  I had  a mental chastity belt tied round me all the time in the form of this harridan who was my guardian at the time and she was so anti the other gender that if she saw a pr of dragon flies mating on TV, she'd shout "switch the channel!" It was that bad. worse than big brother's watching u! I always felt her down my neck at ALL occasions. So u c I COULDNT afford to let it be known at home that I was on the verge of having a BF. And so it began at college and ended at college. Ever since then, I have been slightly partial to blond guys... with grey eyes.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Dan-Borno

yyyeeessss, that guy is my uncle, he reads chemistry,
physics and statistics, so its you he was telling me about.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak